Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun (39657 Views)

Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) / Cultism: Uyo High School Shut, Students Order Principal To Release Cultists / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by Donspicey: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hard drugs at work.....

1 Like

Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
Don't fvck with benefit boys, una no go hear, e never finish

Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by nanauju(f): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
Whala
Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by maxjax(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
children
Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by FastLane25(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
if it was our time..
u are dead

2 Likes

Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by Originalsly: 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hmmm.... which is it?... College or Secondary school? 19 year old man boy in Secondary school? Why is his name not posted?... he is not a minor. And why not charged for attempted murder?.... answers?... anyone??

1 Like

Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by Donspicey: 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
chatinent:
Such impetus!

Such audacity!

I don't have the facts but I don't support hooliganism. They should be jailed to serve as a lesson to other upcoming stouts!

Such juvenile delinquency.

@bolded.......

1 Like

Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by koolib(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
By the time he spends some years at the correctional facility, he will be totally reformed. Thank God he is not a minor

2 Likes

Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
Fabkeyz:
So, nobody will ask what the bastard principal did to piss the boy off?

No dey push person oh..... e get why

The boy was wrong to beat the principal though

OpeSnail:
I like the students
With these two, we are finish in this Country.

3 Likes

Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by Obierika(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
OpeSnail:
I like the students

You're an idiot!
Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by pepperdemzombie: 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
A won Maliarns.
Even cultism in the morning in open air.
Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by akaahs(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Fabkeyz:

Ur entire life for secondary school, Ur principal never piss U beat am

1 Like

Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by extol1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Fabkeyz:

so you think that gave him the right to beat the principal. so he can beat his father at home too right

1 Like

Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by pepperdemzombie: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Children of nowadays no dey fear again, when we were still in sec. sch. common ordinary simple master will flog okro seedlings komot for your eyes for misbehaving to talk more of principal getting bad hold of you - Na Die Be Dat Nah. But,

These days teachers are even afraid to caution students.

Las Las, Egungun Don Cross Express Finally.
The Private schools are worse. I was at a program one day, a Teacher took an empty seat, only for a student to ask her to stand up that the seat belonged to her, that she went somewhere . The Teacher ignored her, only for the student to go and report her to the Principal.
The student came back and said "the Principal said I should tell you that you should leave the seat". I was shocked!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by Icyexpressions: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
chatinent:
Such impetus!

Such audacity!

I don't have the facts but I don't support hooliganism. They should be jailed to serve as a lesson to other upcoming touts!

Your English too much. Student would beat your up as a principal because of this.

Oga, Bah joke I dey ooo

But on a serious note, this is bad!
Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by Sirtee19: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Some people are saying nobody asked what the principal did. No matter what the principal must have done, he doesn't deserve this. No respect and discipline anymore in our secondary school unlike in our days, then, student's matter hardly get to principal, and if it get to the principal, it's either suspension with hard labour punishment or expulsion. The founder of oduduwa college was oba adesoji aderemi. There was a time when one of his sons misbehaved then, and he asked the principal to punished him by removing him from border to day student.

3 Likes

Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by weyreypey: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
chatinent:
Such impetus!

Such audacity!

I don't have the facts but I don't support hooliganism. They should be jailed to serve as a lesson to other upcoming touts!

19 years old is a man. He's no longer a juvenile.
Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by Shikena(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
I don't know why we just love wasting time and resources.

Just carry the boy and his gang go give the new Chief of Army Staff for immediate recruitment and deployment to Sambisa Forest front line.
Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by Fabkeyz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kobicove:
What gave an ordinary secondary school student the balls to raise his hands against a school principal. angry

The government should give him the mist severe punishment possible to serve as a deterrent to others

Brother, take it easy
Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by Seyzcham91(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
you no lie bro, i be dey pass for my street yesternight see some kids fetching water in fron of a house talking about iphones, that one mate bring iphone 6, another 7 and another 8 to school, talking about it no pain me oo

na when one of them hissed say how much be iphone 6 and 7? se that one na money ni? shocked

imagine children of nowadays that are still in junior secondary school oo
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Children of nowadays no dey fear again, when we were still in sec. sch. common ordinary simple master will flog okro seedlings komot for your eyes for misbehaving to talk more of principal getting bad hold of you - Na Die Be Dat Nah. But,

These days teachers are even afraid to caution students.

Las Las, Egungun Don Cross Express Finally.

1 Like

Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by edoairways: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
fijiano202:
Since most kids are now yahoo boys no respect for elders again ...command dayz
What do expect when the so called elders are messing up
Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
What is a 19 year old still doing in secondary school?
Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by Komu1048(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/06/teenager-in-trouble-for-beating-principal-to-coma-in-osun/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

I pity this country and all this child right activist, when punishment and beating have been eradicated both in schools and homes, with the influence of Igbo smokers who parades themselves as Merlians. Children will no longer fear teachers as they know las las they will be counsel instead of punishment. I pity teachers too that will amount to nothing in the society and would be receiving beatings esp from local thugs/merlian
Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by generalwhite(m): 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
fijiano202:
Since most kids are now yahoo boys no respect for elders again ...command dayz

Proudly commandos.
Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
Those Osun and Ekiti students don't have joy. They even impregnate female corpers.
Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by matm: 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Most teenage students u see today have no iota of respect for their parents.They are terrors to their parents.And same are d people taken to school to be disciplined by teachers.Do u know that many kids learn simple hyiegine like brushing of teeth ,bathing,cutting of hair as a result of teachers efforts.This is b/c most parents no longer care b/c they are tired of talking,while others are either afraid of their kids or afraid of what neighbours would say.
Nothing is as difficult as training teenagers.
And these Nigerian teachers put their lives and health on line daily doing.
Hardly will u see a parent give anything to a teacher even when he/she has seen changes in the life of his/her child On the contrary,same parents will go to d school to lambast a teacher over a minor issue of discipline fallout
Do u know,dt Govt school teachers can ignore evil acts of students and focus only on teaching and still keep earning their salaries? But their conscience won't allow them due to their love to see those students succeed in life.
A promise was made to raise teachers pay,up till now,nothing positive has been heard.
Our societies do not appreciate the teachers,but let's pray they don't change their discipline attitudes toward our kids,for if they do,our nation will become worse than Kenya and parents will be d most hit as we will rise daily to hear cases of kids killing their parentsTeachers teach morals to our kids and instill d type of discipline and awareness dt parents can hardly undertake.U often hear parents say,why will I give sth to a teacher,is she not paid?But same doll out cash to d police perhaps because they are not paid?
I call on Nigerian govt to urgently raise teachers pay,for they are doing a formation and reformation work dt goes beyond mere academics.A work dt govt and security agencies can't handle it's resultant outcome if d teachers were to backslide.
Raise teachers pay and enact laws that would shield them from assault and watch our society rise

1 Like

Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by Ogunleti01: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
accursed children!
Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by Obalowe(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
At 19 still in Secondary School in this 21st century and still constituting nuisance, this is really terrible.
Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by Ogunleti01: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed embarassed Very terrible, Tinubu has a lot of work to do in cleansing Afonjaland before aspiring to become the president.
,...do you have more trash to spew
Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by cpu2006(m): 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Everyday for the principal one day for the student. I'll bet the principal was one of those who taught the student about violence by caning pupils under his jurisdiction at will.
Re: Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun by olisaEze(m): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
The elders are speechless!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) / Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering / Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.