Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Clarity On Crypto - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clarity On Crypto (296 Views)

Binance to stop Naira Services Amid Crackdown On Crypto Exchanges / Simple Dollar Arbitrage On Crypto.com With #6500 Profit / Clarity On Role Of An Account Executive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarity On Crypto by Observer20: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Please I would like to know, since they have banned the buy and sell of crypto, what happens to my bitcoin.
Re: Clarity On Crypto by Xeedee: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Observer20:
Please I would like to know, since they have banned the buy and sell of crypto, what happens to my bitcoin.
Nothing happens to your Bitcoin. But to be on the safest side, i would advice u sell it and exchange it to naira as soon as possible.
Re: Clarity On Crypto by blackpanthar: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Observer20:

Pls don't listen to that devilish advice by the guy above...

Leave your bitcoin. It is safe. Very safe.
Keep it there because there will always be ways to get it. Get more Crypto and keep increasing.

Take this from an eleven years crypto trader.

See, this stuff with Naija govt vs Crypto will not last. Besides there are other ways of getting your coin whenever you need.

1 Like

Re: Clarity On Crypto by tyup(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
blackpanthar:

Pls don't listen to that devilish advice by the guy above...

Leave your bitcoin. It is safe. Very safe.
Keep it there because there will always be ways to get it. Get more Crypto and keep increasing.

Take this from an eleven years crypto trader.

See, this stuff with Naija govt vs Crypto will not last. Besides there are other ways of getting your coin whenever you need.

I got a question sort of.....knowing how trust has been a scarce commodity going by the day, the Binance peer to peer how trustworthy is it and what if the seller refused to send my coin even after paying? is there a way round it?
Re: Clarity On Crypto by blackpanthar: 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
tyup:

I got a question sort of.....knowing how trust has been a scarce commodity going by the day, the Binance peer to peer how trustworthy is it and what if the seller refused to send my coin even after paying? is there a way round it?

There are many other ways to bypass CBN.
Re: Clarity On Crypto by fastlane84: 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
tyup:

use escrow when doing p2p
Re: Clarity On Crypto by tyup(m): 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
blackpanthar:

There are many other ways to bypass CBN.
You're not getting my question man
Re: Clarity On Crypto by tyup(m): 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
fastlane84:

use escrow when doing p2p
Aiit thanks Gee

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Take Someone To Court Because Of Cryptocurrency / Free To Air Installation~08132332882 Ojo / CBN Flays Banks/fx Dealers For Rejecting Old And Lower US Dollar Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.