Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband (1015 Views)

Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months / My Wife Refuses To Move Abroad / Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by Xj2020: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
A friend of mine is presently down with fever. He just informed me that he told his beloved wife who he had a misunderstanding with for sometime now to help him buy drugs from the pharmacy store as a precautionary measure this night before visiting the hospital first thing tommorow morning and the woman vehemently refused while telling him to go to the pharmacy store to buy the drugs himself.

Yes, they have had misunderstanding for sometime now but is this sufficient reason for the woman to behave in such heartless manner?. After all, marriage is for better for worse.

As a man or woman what is the next step you would advise the sick man to take.

For your information, the friend of mine had to drag himself from the bed just now to get malaria drugs. The drugs were recommended by a family doctor on the phone.

Between them, they have three lovely children. The friend of mine is the sole bread winner of the house.

What could have waranted the wife's behaviour? How should he react to this type of behaviour?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by izzou(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
It depends on the misunderstanding

If my wife cheats on me, I find out, and falls ill, she's definitely going to get the drugs herself. I no go buy anything grin

That said, I don't encourage her actions sha

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by DoubleEngine007: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
Xj2020:
A friend of mine is presently down with fever. He just informed me that he told his beloved wife who he had a misunderstanding for sometime now to help him buy drugs from the pharmacy store as a precautionary measure this night before visiting the hospital first thing tommorow morning and the woman vehemently refused while telling him to go to the pharmacy store to buy the drugs himself.

Yes, they have had misunderstanding for sometime now but is this sufficient reason for the woman to behave in such heartless manner?. After all, marriage is for better or worse.

For your information, the friend of mine had to drag himself from the bed just now to get the drug.

Between them, they have three lovely children. The friend of mine is the sole bread winner of the house.

He would appreciate advise from matured minds on this forum. Thanks in advance.
He should settle the differences asap,before the wife will give him poison. But that's wickedness on the part of the woman.. Anyways their marriage, their headache..
Re: Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by Shelumiel: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
OP, may we never marry our enemies(amen).

The woman is wrong in doing such, but what I would advise here is this : let the man discuss this issue with his spiritual leader. If possible, let him bring it to the hearing of the elders in church. Then if all is not settled, let him take the matter to his parents and in-laws.
Re: Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by Xj2020: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Thank you Sir
quote author=Shelumiel post=98811421]OP, may we never marry our enemies(amen).

The woman is wrong in doing such, but what I would advise here is this : let the man discuss this issue with his spiritual leader. If possible, let him bring it to the hearing of the elders in church. Then if all is not settled, let him take the matter to his parents and in-laws. [/quote]
Re: Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by extol1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
there is nothing the man should do, how would you have misunderstanding for days without resolving it. the question is has the man been eating the woman's food during the days of the misunderstanding? one of the effect of marriage, that is his cross, he must find a way to settle it
Re: Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by Richy4(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
But as the friend, have you stepped in to buy the drug in question?
You have to save the situation first before talking about who did what

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by Xj2020: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
We don't leave in the same vicinityquote author=Richy4 post=98811730]But as the friend, have you stepped in to buy the drug in question?
[/quote]
Re: Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by Xj2020: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
He was able to manage himself to get the drugs. Just spoke with him and he said he is getting better while on bed rest. The wife in question according to him have refused to show empathy with his conditionuote author=Richy4 post=98811730]But as the friend, have you stepped in to buy the drug in question?
[/quote]
Re: Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by Richy4(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Xj2020:
We don't leave in the same vicinityquote author=Richy4 post=98811730]But as the friend, have you stepped in to buy the drug in question?

Ok then, Do you have any friend that you can call who lives around your friend's neighborhood? Health is always something no one should play with.. Go for the rescue first then.. When the husband is out of danger he can revisit the wife's transgression.. abi how u see am?

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by Bigggloadofcum: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
sad

Op you have answer to the question you just asked.
Re: Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by MickzyDonald: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
There's something he ain't explaining to you, I don't trust that guy nor the wife either

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by Xj2020: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
I don't seems to understand you position. Someone is sick and needed help with drugs from the pharmacy store and u are talking about not trusting guys. Thank God he is gaining his strength back after taking doses of drugs he got from the pharmacy store. quote author=MickzyDonalThere's something he ain't explaining to you, I don't trust that guy nor the wife either[/quote]
Re: Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by Xj2020: 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
He is doing just fine after taking the drugs.just spoke with him is getting better after forcing himself to get drugs from the pharmacy store. quote author=Richy4 post=98811956]

Ok then, Do you have any friend that you can call who lives around your friend's neighborhood? Health is always something no one should play with.. Go for the rescue first then.. When the husband is out of danger he can revisit the wife's transgression.. abi how u see am?

[/quote]
Re: Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by HopeVictor(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Instead of him to call someone to get the drugs for him he's there reporting his wife..anyways women are known for their wicked acts.. highest na money go be the cause of the misunderstanding
Re: Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by Xj2020: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
Go back to the thread and read it carefully againuote author=HopeVictor post=98812827]Instead of him to call someone to get the drugs for him he's there reporting his wife..anyways women are known for their wicked acts.. highest na money go be the cause of the misunderstanding[/quote]
Re: Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by TypicallyBrunt(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Half story, always very different from the full story. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by Richy4(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
MickzyDonald:
There's something he ain't explaining to you, I don't trust that guy nor the wife either

Are you for real? What could he probably not be telling the OP... Someone was on his sick bed and the better half refused to offer any help and you wanna justify her action? like seriously?...An armed robber, even in their aggravated form of theft gets medical attention when injured
and captured in the act..

Even if the husband Killed her favorite pet or married her best friend without her knowing it, is it enough to let the man die? couldn't she set whatever it was aside, help him recover then continue to register her displeasure if she so wishes?... What were you really trying to justify here?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by Xj2020: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
The funny thing is that this is a woman the husband gave an undisclosed amount of money to shop for the month this morning
Xj2020:
A friend of mine is presently down with fever. He just informed me that he told his beloved wife who he had a misunderstanding with for sometime now to help him buy drugs from the pharmacy store as a precautionary measure this night before visiting the hospital first thing tommorow morning and the woman vehemently refused while telling him to go to the pharmacy store to buy the drugs himself.

Yes, they have had misunderstanding for sometime now but is this sufficient reason for the woman to behave in such heartless manner?. After all, marriage is for better for worse.

For your information, the friend of mine had to drag himself from the bed just now to get malaria drugs. The drugs were recommended by a family doctor on the phone.

What could have waranted the wife's behaviour? How should he react to this type of behaviour?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband by MickzyDonald: 5:47am On Feb 07, 2021
Richy4:

Are you for real? What could he probably not be telling the OP... Someone was on his sick bed and the better half refused to offer any help and you wanna justify her action? like seriously?...An armed robber, even in their aggravated form of theft gets medical attention when injured
and captured in the act..

Even if the husband Killed her favorite pet or married her best friend without her knowing it, is it enough to let the man die? couldn't she set whatever it was aside, help him recover then continue to register her displeasure if she so wishes?... What were you really trying to justify here?
Dont get me wrong,i didn't support what the wife did, she's the wife she should have done what her husband Requested but she failed

(1) (Reply)

Look Here For All Baby’s Products And Tips / On Top One Man Head / Could It Be She Is Possessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.