Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Wife Throw Her Gossiping Friend Out After She Reported Her Cheating Husband. Th - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Throw Her Gossiping Friend Out After She Reported Her Cheating Husband. Th (1032 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Throw Her Gossiping Friend Out After She Reported Her Cheating Husband. Th by amNIGERIA: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2021
Wife throw her gossiping friend out after she reported her cheating husband.

The wife said she is happy with her husband, as he treat her as queen. What ever he does outside is none of her worries, as long as he comes home to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9zixzirewc
Re: Wife Throw Her Gossiping Friend Out After She Reported Her Cheating Husband. Th by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2021
Wrong move by that wife,you should always appreciate friends that have got your back.She's indirectly saying her husband can cheat as long as he treats her well,she will have sense when he brings HIV and other std's to her.
Re: Wife Throw Her Gossiping Friend Out After She Reported Her Cheating Husband. Th by iphielove: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2021
he will always be there for her

Iyaebe:
Wrong move by that wife,you should always appreciate friends that have got your back.She's indirectly saying her husband can cheat as long as he treats her well,she will have sense when he brings HIV and other std's to her.
Re: Wife Throw Her Gossiping Friend Out After She Reported Her Cheating Husband. Th by Sonnobax15(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na so........

So long he's providing all your needs and still returns home to your home by the end of the day, cheating on you shouldn't be the Problem but him bringing STD into your life free of dash tongue.

You see this woman, she'll regret this her decision later on in life.....A responsible woman would have just smiled about it,and at least give her friend many reasons to know how good her husband has been to her, instead of humiliating her undecided

In as much as I detest aproko,I must also say I detest what this woman did to her friend.....Next time,no body go tell her about wetin wor kill her for her lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Throw Her Gossiping Friend Out After She Reported Her Cheating Husband. Th by chatinent: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Wife Throw Her Gossiping Friend Out After She Reported Her Cheating Husband. Th by Caramia2020(m): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2021
This is why I prefer minding my business bcoz u will become the enemy at last, but she is a good friend.
Re: Wife Throw Her Gossiping Friend Out After She Reported Her Cheating Husband. Th by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Iyaebe:

Friends that have your back will not try to ruin your home my dear...

I know that her friend thought she was doing her well, but that action can be interpreted to mean that: Her friend is trying to destroy her home and steal her man...

You think a woman doesn't know when her spouse is cheating?? What if she knew about it and was finding a way to deal with it without causing a roukus?? Maybe she valued her social standing and didn't want the whole world to know she married a cheating spouse...

I know that all this are speculations on my part, but the point I'm tryna pass across is that people should mind their business when it comes to other people's marriage

2 Likes

Re: Wife Throw Her Gossiping Friend Out After She Reported Her Cheating Husband. Th by Yeecar(m): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Favfables:

I know that her friend thought she was doing her well, but that action can be interpreted to mean that: Her friend is trying to destroy her home and steal her man...

You think a woman doesn't know when her spouse is cheating?? What if she knew about it and was finding a way to deal with it without causing a roukus?? Maybe she valued her social standing and didn't want the whole world to know she married a cheating spouse...

I know that all this are speculations on my part, but the point I'm tryna pass across is that people should mind their business when it comes to other people's marriage
You make alot of sense.
Re: Wife Throw Her Gossiping Friend Out After She Reported Her Cheating Husband. Th by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Wrong move by that wife,you should always appreciate friends that have got your back. She's indirectly saying her husband can cheat as long as he treats her well,she will have sense when he brings HIV and other std's to her.
Indirectly ke! She was direct about it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Throw Her Gossiping Friend Out After She Reported Her Cheating Husband. Th by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Favfables:
Let's not mix things up here. undecided
The home had already been ruined by her cheating husband. The friend was simply relaying the information to her. undecided

Something tells me this woman already knew of her cheating husband and in response chose denial. This to me explains the why of the attack on her friend. undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Have Lost All Emotional Connection To My Mum / Sister Inlaw Becomes Deaf After Giving Birth / He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.