Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt (1602 Views)

Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) / Woman Stabbed To Death By Notorious Phone Thief In Abuja / PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
kelove:
I was hypnotized and robbed of my iPhone 11,my Nokia phone my chargers and all the money in my account and it happened it portharcourt
This thief transferred airtime from my account to my own number then transferred to his own number through mtn share but mtn has refused to show me the number the airtime was transferred to asking me to get police order..which would be help in getting to know him police is asking for 50k before they carry out any investigation knowing fully well this thief emptied my two accounts
He lured me to come to portharcourt to meet him
I have his picture his both phone numbers are switched off
I’ll be posting here Incase anybody can identify him should please indicate
It happened in portharcourt please help
Please help as this thief collected my rent for the year and it’s almost due like I am frustrated

1 Like

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Please ignore the picture it’s a mistake
I don’t know if I can post his picture here if someone can identify him

1 Like

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Mattressdoctor: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
grin.you are a comic actor. You made me laugh real good.
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mattressdoctor:
grin.you are a comic actor. You made me laugh real good.
Pray you never be in a situation where people would also see you as a comic actor

1 Like

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Mattressdoctor: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bekelove:

Pray you never be in a situation where people would also see you as a comic actor
Why not post the picture.
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
This is his picture

2 Likes

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
He pretends and lies to be an offshore worker
Bekelove:
This is his picture

1 Like

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by onward4life(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bekelove:
This is his picture

Are a runs girl?

How did he lure yu?

Don't have a boyfriend?

If the port Harcourt was full of room 306 senerio, wud have to anybody and post the picture of byron long?

Sorry am just confuse!!
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Do I have to be a runs girl before someone lured me
Don’t you meet people that you have been talking to and then you make out plans to meet and then he turns out to be what you never expected
onward4life:

Are a runs girl?

How did he lure yu?

Don't have a boyfriend?

If the port Harcourt was full of room 306 senerio, wud have to anybody and post the picture of byron long?

Sorry am just confuse!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by DaddyRochie1642: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Madam he did not "Lure" you to any portharcourt to come and see him, it was your Choice or you went there probably because he had sent you "transport Money" for you to come.

Better tell us exactly what happened... Because this your story get K-Leg
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
Even if it happened to a runs girl does it warrant you to sound this way
Shit can happen to anybody
If you can’t help then stop trying to sound savage doesn’t suit you
Thanks
Bekelove:
Don’t you meet people that you have been talking to and then you make out plans to meet and then he turns out to be what you never expected

4 Likes

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
Oga even if he paid my transport which he didn’t diss he warrant him to do such a thing to me
You too old to be sounding this insensitive
DaddyRochie1642:
Madam he did not "Lure" you to any portharcourt to come and see him, it was your Choice or you went there probably because he had sent you "transport Money" for you to come.

Better tell us exactly what happened... Because this your story get K-Leg

5 Likes

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by onward4life(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bekelove:

Can I Invite yu to Anambra
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by 3gpvids: 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Which part of port harcourt?
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 1:01am On Feb 07, 2021
Iwofe road
3gpvids:
Which part of port harcourt?
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Fuckyoumod: 5:36am On Feb 07, 2021
You which state are you from?

That guy can be tracked, but you have to help with info.
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Resurgent2016: 5:49am On Feb 07, 2021
If your claims are true, post his numbers here and let the detectives run his profile for you.
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bvlgari: 6:02am On Feb 07, 2021
he can tracked with this photo and other few details u may be asked to provide if u are willing
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 7:16am On Feb 07, 2021
09130982053 0901 379 3006
This are his two numbers we’ve been using to talk
author=Resurgent2016 post=98821063]If your claims are true, post his numbers here and let the detectives run his profile for you.[/quote]
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 7:17am On Feb 07, 2021
What other details am I to provide
I am 101% willing
Bekelove:
09130982053 0901 379 3006
This are his two numbers we’ve been using to talk
author=Resurgent2016 post=98821063]If your claims are true, post his numbers here and let the detectives run his profile for you.
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 7:20am On Feb 07, 2021
I’m from Imo state
Fuckyoumod:
You which state are you from?

That guy can be tracked, but you have to help with info.

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by tito44: 8:00am On Feb 07, 2021
Sorry for ur loss ma'am.

You should approach any police station and pay them like 15k. They will track those numbers for u and catch the guy.

I did something like this in December and I caught the guy
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 8:11am On Feb 07, 2021
Thanks
The police at Sars road are asking me to pay 50k the problem is not to pay the money the problem is will they really do anything after the payment or demand for more
Please help me with the police station you went to let me go there
tito44:
Sorry for ur loss ma'am.

You should approach any police station and pay them like 15k. They will track those numbers for u and catch the guy.

I did something like this in December and I caught the guy
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by tito44: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2021
Bekelove:
Thanks
The police at Sars road are asking me to pay 50k the problem is not to pay the money the problem is will they really do anything after the payment or demand for more
Please help me with the police station you went to let me go there

It happened to me in Anambra and not in Rivers. I paid 15k for the tracking. They were giving me daily update until they caught the guy.

Don't pay any 50k for phone tracking. It's on the high side. Max should be 30k.
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 8:15am On Feb 07, 2021
Ok thanks
tito44:

It happened to me in Anambra and not in Rivers. I paid 15k for the tracking. They were giving me daily update until they caught the guy.

Don't pay any 50k for phone tracking. It's on the high side. Max should be 30k.
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by tito44: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2021
Bekelove:
Ok thanks

Just keep us posted. If nothing pans out, I will make calls and recommend police stations in PH where u ca go for the tracking
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Angrygoat: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2021
I know how it feels,you depressed right, one minutw you with a big phone,next minute its gone. I had a valuable iphones ds max which i got for close to 350k,battery capacity 98% meaning its practically brand new. Alas it was stolen by pickpockets. Police just scam me. Ibhad logged in on system to try to track it,it shows no location found. God pls bless me so the thief can turn on my location pls. Just pray them never pieces am.

1 Like

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2021
Mine is brand new barely 5months
As if collecting the phone was not enough
This modafvcker emptied my two accounts leaving me with nothing
Please recommend the police station I can go to
Angrygoat:
I know how it feels,you depressed right, one minutw you with a big phone,next minute its gone. I had a valuable iphones ds max which i got for close to 350k,battery capacity 98% meaning its practically brand new. Alas it was stolen by pickpockets. Police just scam me. Ibhad logged in on system to try to track it,it shows no location found. God pls bless me so the thief can turn on my location pls. Just pray them never pieces am.
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by johnmartus(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
But why are you talking like this way are you a scammer.
onward4life:

Are a runs girl?

How did he lure yu?

Don't have a boyfriend?

Sorry am just confuse!!

1 Like

Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Poetred: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bekelove:
Mine is brand new barely 5months
As if collecting the phone was not enough
This modafvcker emptied my two accounts leaving me with nothing
Please recommend the police station I can go to
how did he emptied your account without your pin or you gave it to him?
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
That is what I do not even know
My friends are saying he probably used something on me
I dunno how he got access to my account and to even unlock my phone
Poetred:
how did he emptied your account without your pin or you gave it to him?
Re: How To Track A Thief In Port Harcourt by Bekelove(f): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
He thinks everything is about runs and shit like that
He should pray he doesn’t experience what happened to me or anyone close to him only then will he understand
It’s all fun and games till you wear same shoe
johnmartus:
But why are you talking like this way are you a scammer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman Said.. I Know Why Sunday Igboho Refuse To Disappear From Benin Republic / Gunmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kidnap Naomi, 6 Others In Kogi {Photos} / Attack On Church Near Abuja Left Woman And Her Daughter Dead And Others Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.