Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) (68632 Views)

Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by Evince(m): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2021
ifytrik:
Their killers will never know peace for the rest of their lives, they will also die painfull death.
na lie ooo it doesn't work as u were taught in church. U have been lied to. However only if they are caught and punished will they know no peace
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by Alexxyz: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2021
Think before you talk.
Kriss216:
No where is safe in this country, Church, Mosques, or even Shrine.

Having Buhari as a president is Nigeria's greatest mistake.

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by Okoroawusa: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2021
EmekaA125:
God punish Fulani herdsmen for doing this in my State. Cowards
Nnamdi Kanu has collected this one's ability to read.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by Okoroawusa: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2021
mu2sa2:
And alleged Christians kill four inside a church. Chai, too bad!
And no one is looking at it from the religious angle at all!!!

Religious hypocrisy. That's what is wrong with Nigeria.
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by Tillatalk: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2021
Wetin this one go tell baba God nah
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by Okoroawusa: 8:58am On Feb 07, 2021
Nwaelohim:

Your brain is paining you? What is Buhari supposed to do in this case? You are suffering from buharifobia
He will not blame the community leader that embezzled money meant for the development of his village.
After he will say he has sense...
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by Okoroawusa: 9:01am On Feb 07, 2021
Abeyjide:
Jesus Christ. What is happening over there of recent
Where you see Jesus Christ for Nairaland? You no hold him phone number make you call am direct?
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by ada9ja(f): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Kriss216:

am sorry to say this, you be real fool....
did you read the reason why they killed him....greediness and selfishness, then what has Buhari got to do with that...many avoidable atrocities in this country is caused by the people not the government....it was in this Anambra we have some men enter a catholic church to kill people, that one na Buhari abi? Buhari as a president failed but we as people are worst
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by Obago99: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2021
Even inside the church

Such a pity ������

Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by eejo(m): 9:51am On Feb 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
All this Fulani herdsmen disguising as bandits
This crime has nothing to do with Fulani. Igbos are killing themselves all in the name of money. Tufiakwa
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by moneyissweet(m): 10:24am On Feb 07, 2021
Hmm....Odikwa egwu.

TellingTheTruth:
No community money was eaten by anybody. All the people in the town whose houses were affected had personal bank accounts into which the Federal Government paid them compensation.
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by Cj4charles(m): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2021
Miner13:
always in the church but holding back money meant to compensate many.
I swear, just imagine## i call this payback
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by sungelsocco(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2021
Someone should please remind me what to comment on this thread. �
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by bptc10: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2021
I knew that Igbos don't kill for fun, something must be wrong somewhere, the man deserve death if what the letter said is true, but I don't support the killing of other family members.
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by ogub(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2021
Because of money
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by bptc10: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2021
My friend stop defending what you don't know, am also from the same place with you, Igbos don't kill for fun, that man have eat someone money, this is only what I can tell you, some people are very wicked, they will die someone money and be acting big man, not everybody will forgive you when you eat their money
TellingTheTruth:
Don't believe every crap you read on social media. The man DID NOT handle NIPP NIPP project in our town. This is a diversionary tactic. People in the town know the dead man or his family did not handle any NIPP money. The money was paid directly to people's accounts by the Federal Government.
Elder Ekwesianya was too upright for this campaign of calumny.
Nobody in my town believes this NIPP bullshit against this innocent and caring man.
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by Danosophe(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2021
Kriss216:

This act, is not about Safety, but an Assassination. It is typical of them. They can desecrate any Sacred place of worship to carryout such evil act.
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by HopeVictor(m): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2021
LegalOpinion:

If the content of the said note is correct, then it serves him right. You cannot be evil and run to church for cover. How can one man withhold money paid to a whole community?
His family didn't deserve it
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by Rapfrick(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Only one thing could have led to dis. But I think everyone is following a wrong clue, Dey need to check if he has a son that stays abroad or dat that suddenly became rich. Dis to me is de hand work of brutal street men. Dat note Dey left is a message to someone that is still alive, only two deals gone wrong Dey ring for my head right now. Dem Pikin fit don run with a rugged drug baron money or him run aza for some street dogs and him no deliver dia money
pegix:
This is brutal
A whole family down in a day
No.man can tell to ascertain the cause of dix bloody incident
But little evidence shows the old man has put his hands in corruption hence big Trouble!

But wait o, it high time we start dey classify dix gunmen o
Everyday gunmen gunmen.....nobody to be pinned down
Gunmen could be an ipobians, herdmen, or dem bandits
Make we knw gangan how we go take japa
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by Originalsly: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hmmm....... money is the root of all evil. Often we see people living better life.... but we never question their source of I come.... we just want to get to that level... by any means necessary. This one by endangering his life.... and of his family.
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by gbemishile: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
The bastards will never talk Ill of the governor of the state where this happened.tgey will just carry every matter on groundcarry put for buhari hands.
Bunch of retards
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by GeniusX: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wahala.

Look at my signature and contact me if you need those services.
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by 1759ademola(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Triangles1:
Again.

This people don't even have fears for God talk more of church, killing innocent wife and daughter inside house of God, too bad.
how innocent they are. The wife of a bad man is also a bad woman,. guilty by association
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by ddeola: 3:19am On Feb 08, 2021
Where is the fear of God in our nation?
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by Triangles1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
1759ademola:

how innocent they are. The wife of a bad man is also a bad woman,. guilty by association

But let him not quite just like that, he should start acting like OBJ, condemn the wrong office to stay relevant I still like him sha.
Re: Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) by Sunrise258: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2021
This is a crime of passion that breathes vendetta. I perceived payback in this case. Why them of all the congregants?! Much like a drug deal gone wrong.

RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.