Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection (52881 Views)

Shade Okoya's Daughter Shows Off Million Dollar handbag Collection / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / Lady Buys Python Skin Handbag In Port-Harcourt, Neigbour Sees It & Faints (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by VillageHead: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
hmmm
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by elmessiahs(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
next person to flaunt be zarah buhari followed by mannagrills
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by mozes01(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
meanwhile I never chop since
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
post=98839502:
Is that all

Seen.

Next thread biko.......

GO!!! YOUR COMMENTS ARE NOT NEEDED
THEY ARE IRRELEVANT!

2 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by adesegun121(m): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Oppor
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
[s]
isthatso:
This is the result of being rich but mentally poor. I blame the mother, you wont see any of Okoya's early set of children behaving like this.
[/s]
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Missyajoke(f): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bad belle people dull nairaland
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by samwillyco1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
WithKel202:
Like I am really inlove with that bag collection. Who will buy that one of these bags for me now? Well, I will work harder and smarter to get it myself before ndi "she used her pussy to buy it" arrives.

Nice collection. She is definitely a lover of bags

grin grin grin what is pussy
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
meobizy:
1. The name is Okoya. Igbo boys, stop this.

2. I didn’t know she had a grown up daughter. I still remember her as a small girl. I don old, tey tey.

3. Material things never guarantee happiness. They surely create comfort, happiness is another ballgame.

4. It’s her father’s wealth. What jobs do she and her mother perform for a living? I’ll wait. Na personal cash sweet pass.
Poverty can't guarantee happiness.
Poverty can actually lead to frustration,depression,disease and death at an early age.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Aavecoin: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
WithKel202:
Like I am really inlove with that bag collection. Who will buy that one of these bags for me now? Well, I will work harder and smarter to get it myself before ndi "she used her pussy to buy it" arrives.

yinmu
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Eriokanmi: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
This girl is all-grown. I remember the last time i saw her and mum in 2006.
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by KoshCAD: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
internationalman:

If it wasn't getting to you you wouldn't have abandoned your old moniker to registered with new one..

Don't even try to deny you had an old moniker because if you didn't you wouldn't know about the troll here and what they troll about..
Gbam
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by KoshCAD: 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
WithKel202:

One of the trolls I don't listen to. Get out of my mention.
E pain you hahahahaha
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by apple30(f): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
MY DEAR MMMMNNN this life no balance ,someone will struggle from jan to dec can't save a dim while some one some where is spending money on irrelevant things ...
Volibbler34:
Just 2 seconds ago I was wandering where people dey see this money
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Ojady(m): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
...and that, Ladies and Gentlemen is ALL THEY CAN OFFER YOU asides the Father's name...#ShallowAsF #ToTheLeftBeyatch!! cheesy
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Nephilim: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
These are guys with money!
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by oluwasegun007(m): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Her dads eyes and mums face...

Looking like something from cartoon network.

2 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by frog12: 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
these WOMEN like bags more than anything!
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Boxer007(m): 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
peacekante:
Billionaire Wife Shade Okoya's Daughter Shows off her Expensive Bag Collection which has stun social media users. Shade's daughter Olamide whose name on instagram is Raheeda shared the expensive collection on her Instagram handle. She wrote
When I’m bored I go into my mums closet. And why wouldn’t I?
That room brings nothing but joy! These are not just bags, they’re statements. ✨Timeless✨

Thank you @shade.okoya for leaving your keys with me�, @oyinlola.okoya and @ayoifeakanni for helping me sneak the bags out and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlodvGSiBSI

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CK9oCMbH55I/?igshid=1u963w4545ve3

she ugly. she aint lighskin. PREACH!! angry
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Vanity upon vanity all is............ angry
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Unik3030: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
with all d money she come look like smiggle

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by nedekid: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
isthatso:
This is the result of being rich but mentally poor. I blame the mother, you wont see any of Okoya's early set of children behaving like this.
Na you sabi shocked
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Hotbutt(f): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hmmm....why flaunting what you never worked for? Yes...you were born into Wealth....we agree. That's doesn't mean you should start showing off your parents wealth as yours. All these material things will one day pass and your reality will set in.

So many people are sick and dying daily. Why can't you give that money to them. Impact in the lives of people positively in the society.

So many children are hungry on the streets without food or a roof over their heads yet you choose to oppress people with your show of hand bags...Like seriously...Hand Bags
How many of those bags will you carry in a day If it is the boys, they will be showing off their Cars or Wristwatches cry

Some rich folks need reorientation seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Lomprico2: 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
oppression day and night!

God when?
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by josite: 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
meobizy:
1. The name is Okoya. Igbo boys, stop this.

2. I didn’t know she had a grown up daughter. I still remember her as a small girl. I don old, tey tey.

3. Material things never guarantee happiness. They surely create comfort, happiness is another ballgame.

4. It’s her father’s wealth. What jobs do she and her mother perform for a living? I’ll wait. Na personal cash sweet pass.
SO BEING A GOOD WIFE IS NOT ENOUGH JOB?pls pretend to rejoice with those who rejoicing even uf u are not.until u fry akara u dont have a job for a living.mebo
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by dominique(f): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sade Okoya- every runs girls'role model in the 2000s, most of them intensified their runs with the belief that God that did it for Sade will do it for them. Some died in the process. It's very remarkable the way she shaped her life despite the naysayers, those holding their breaths for her marriage to crash have given up and moved on. Wishing her more success and more bags.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
See how she resemble snake grin

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Dozie32(m): 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
WithKel202:

Give your smelly toto to Dangote, he will buy it for you..so you wanna tell me that you can't hustle? Tozo!
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by zudozz: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Even with a stunning wife see the ''very beautiful'' girl wey that man still born.

Yoruba men n wor-woh sef!
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Nuheights(m): 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
They are just adornment!!!
Re: Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection by Mom007(f): 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
No one; ....
Mom; olamide, go to my closet and bring my bag...
Olamide; what? Which one? *faints

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Barber Has A Degree In Customer Care (photo) / The Funny Suit This Man Wore To His Wedding... / Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.