Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

How To Make Cool Money From Maize/corn And Products Of Processed Maize - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Make Cool Money From Maize/corn And Products Of Processed Maize (804 Views)

500 Tonnes Of Processed Cashew Nuts Is Needed / How Much Is A Kilo Of Processed Turkey Meat? / Contact Me For Your Bags Of Processed Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Cool Money From Maize/corn And Products Of Processed Maize by AmeLonRo(m): 3:35am On Feb 07, 2021
https://thenewkokoro.com/2021/02/07/how-to-make-cool-money-from-maize-corn-and-products-of-processed-maize/

Stop saying you have no work to do.
Stop roaming the roads looking for what is not lost called jobs from people that are less than you in knowledge, experience, age, idea, opportunities, information, education, privileges, contacts, etc.
Start something worthwhile now.
People that are manufacturing or producing different food products around you are not smarter than you, they are just candidly brave and ready for challenges.
You are too loaded and must have your own business or company.
Most governments all over the world respect job creators.
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for right at your door step.
You can create jobs with maize and processed maize today.
You can become a job creator with maize and maize processing.
Maize has 9% protein.
Maize is of the Oryza genus and sativa species.
You can become rich with maize and maize processing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbr89kzNUUE
Maize and its products can be a huge money maker for you today.
You can get maize by planting maize.
That is by having a maize farm.
Maize farming is good as it enables you to maximise profits.
If you can’t farm maize or if you don’t have the time or interest, you can buy maize for this business when maize is in season.
Maize comes to season around May to August each year.
Many sellers flood the market during this time.
All you need to do is to buy the maize in excess and at a good rate.
You can then process the maize to make dried pap (ogi gbigbe), use the dried leaves and stem for paper and for feeding cattle, sheep and goat.
Maize can be processed wet to get food glutten, animal feed, starch and some vegetable oil.
Maize starch is used in the paper, beverage, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Commercially, virtually all parts of the maize are important and useful.
Maize grows well in all parts of Nigeria.
Maize can be processed dry to get food such as tuwo, muffins, bread, corn flakes, golden mourne, flaking grits, bread, cakes, chin-chin, pancakes, syrup, sugar, etcetera.
Processed dried maize is an important component of poultry feeds.
The higher the price of maize the higher the cost of poultry feeds and the higher the cost of poultry products.
Everyone knows maize can be eaten when boiled or roasted.
Maize cake meal can also be made and eaten with any soup and fish or meat.
Maize and beans porridge (ewa adalu in Yoruba) can also be made with maize.
Those are common and can make any dummy money.
The processing of maize into maize flour, poultry feed, corn flakes and the like will surely make any dummy more money than the actual sale of actual maize.
Maize itself can be dried, stored and sold when it is out of season.
Dried maize and dried maize flour can be stored for longer period and you will not be under pressure to sell due to possibility of spoilage.
Maize processing helps to keep maize from spoiling on time.
Maize processing also ensures the easy storage and transport of the food product.
I have made a hot video on processing of yam to make yam flour (elubo) and pounded yam flour already. Check out the videos in my playlist.
Maize flour is smooth to eat and easy to swallow.
The market for maize flour is large among the Hausa tribe due to the population of the world.
The world population is growing at a geometric progression (GP) rate while food supply is increasing in arithmetic progression (AP) rate.
Some individuals and corporate bodies are in this maize and maize products business already but there is still large room for many more to join in this lucrative food business.
Many people who produce this food locally do not do it in a hygienic environment and they also do not package it very well.
Some of the drawbacks seen in the production process can be corrected in your own production process and that will mark you for profits and more sales.
Maize is the major raw material needed for maize flour and maize products production.
The northern part of Nigeria is notable in maize farming and accounts for over 50% of maize produced in Nigeria.
Other major maize producers in the world are United States, Brazil, Pakistan, India, etc.
All these other countries have local foods and uses for maize and its products.
The implication is that maize will always be available for your processing.
Some machines are required for the processing of maize to make it faster and easier.
These machines will dry and even grind the maize.
The mill, the drier, the grinder, the sifter, the extractor, the sealing and packaging machines are some of the required machines for maize processing.
These machines can be sourced or produced locally.
If you are just starting and don’t have money for the machines, you can rent the machine for use at every point when its needed.
Having a machine of your own will nonetheless, increase your profit margin drastically.
Marketing of these foods can be done in different ways.
You can let people in your circle of influence know about the product.
You can get a shop of your own in town where you display the product.
You can market it to other store owners both big and small.
You can arrange and export them.
You can advertise on social media.
You can join different maize and maize processing groups on telegram, Facebook, WhatsApp, twitter, LinkedIn and many more social media outlets.
Re: How To Make Cool Money From Maize/corn And Products Of Processed Maize by Jonnic1(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2021
Thank you for these wonderful write-up on maize production and processing. I am into maize farming and also working on venturing into maize flour processing. I find this write-up very useful. Do you have any e-book or guide on practical steps in maize flour processing?. Kindly let me know what it takes to get it. stay blessed.
Re: How To Make Cool Money From Maize/corn And Products Of Processed Maize by AmeLonRo(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jonnic1:
Thank you for these wonderful write-up on maize production and processing. I am into maize farming and also working on venturing into maize flour processing. I find this write-up very useful. Do you have any e-book or guide on practical steps in maize flour processing?. Kindly let me know what it takes to get it. stay blessed.
Thanks for your comments. I don't sell information products. The information are as provided in my blog and YouTube channel. I promise to do more videos and blogim articles to explain more. Thanks again.

(1) (Reply)

Hand Held Gas Burners / Anny - Nigeira - Poultry Farm And Poultry Cage / Weed Cutter Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.