Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Share Your Testimonies of How God Healed You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimonies of How God Healed You (285 Views)

Cancer: How God Healed My Wife / Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo / How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Testimonies of How God Healed You by Lateralmaths(m): 3:55am On Feb 07, 2021
It's a beautiful Sunday morning and our God remains the Waymaker, Miracle Worker, Promise Keeper and Light in the darkness.

Lots of persons are going through a lot and your testimony might be boost to someone's faith.

I remember when I was a little boy we had a gardener called Tony. Tony liked going to evangelize but I disliked him because he hardly too his bath and was always smelling. So Tony would be the last person on earth I would allow to lay hands on me, lol.

It happened that on a certain day and was so ill and medications were not working. My mum mentioned it to Tony and he asked to pray for me. I humbly submitted myself for prayers. As soon as he laid his hands on me, I became started sweeting and became fine instantly. All the unease I felt just vanished and I was shocked. I did not mention it to anyone and allowed him to continue praying. After he left the house I asked my mum for food.

This is one of my many miraculous encounters. God is real and he is a miracle worker.

Please share your testimonies of miracles below.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies of How God Healed You by SamgoldBaba: 4:17am On Feb 07, 2021
All I have to say is Thank You Lord

If I have to share my healing story here it will be an epistle nevertheless I give glory to the Almighty God. it's been God alone 2012 was very challenging (health wise)
Re: Share Your Testimonies of How God Healed You by Humanoid01(m): 4:39am On Feb 07, 2021
SamgoldBaba:

If I have to share my healing story here it will be an epistle nevertheless I give glory to the Almighty God. it's been God alone 2012 was very challenging (health wise)
I don't think the thread has an epistolary restriction. Giving the details of your experience will give a better encouragement than just scratching the surface. Don't you think?
Re: Share Your Testimonies of How God Healed You by AntiChristian: 5:44am On Feb 07, 2021
I once had a wound that refused to heal for over a year!

Alhamdulillah, it finally healed.
Re: Share Your Testimonies of How God Healed You by Lateralmaths(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
SamgoldBaba:

Go ahead and share

(1) (Reply)

Visit House on the Rock today / Sarah Jakes Roberts – Get Behind What God Is Doing In Your Life / Man Blinded After Calling Unknown Number, Healed By TB Joshua’s Anointing Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.