Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

“When a hardworking woman acquires car, Jobless fools tag it to a man” – Destiny - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “When a hardworking woman acquires car, Jobless fools tag it to a man” – Destiny (897 Views)

If A Hardworking Woman Acquires Car, Jobless Fools Tag It To Man -Destiny Etiko / Any Guy Intimidated By A Hardworking Woman Isn't Yours- Toke Makinwa (video) / Lizzy Anjorin: "I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“When a hardworking woman acquires car, Jobless fools tag it to a man” – Destiny by Glamoury990: 7:37am On Feb 07, 2021
Nollywood actress Destiny Etiko has reacted after people insinuated that her new car was acquired by a man.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/02/destiny-etiko-300x157.jpg[/img]

Destiny took to social media to blast people who insinuated that her new car was bought by a man.

According to the actress, in a post and delete, said some “jobless fools” often tag women’s hard work and success to a man Read More

See the post below;

https:///when-a-hardworking-woman-acquires-car-jobless-fools-tag-it-to-be-from-a-man-destiny-etiko/
Re: “When a hardworking woman acquires car, Jobless fools tag it to a man” – Destiny by planetx13: 7:46am On Feb 07, 2021
Ok
Re: “When a hardworking woman acquires car, Jobless fools tag it to a man” – Destiny by Shelumiel: 7:52am On Feb 07, 2021
Men work to the top while women sleep to the top. This is a fact.
Re: “When a hardworking woman acquires car, Jobless fools tag it to a man” – Destiny by drlaykay(m): 7:56am On Feb 07, 2021
Just explain why only the female folks are hardworking.

Well, hardwork is hardwork irrespective of the work.
Re: “When a hardworking woman acquires car, Jobless fools tag it to a man” – Destiny by Topmaike007(m): 8:04am On Feb 07, 2021
this one no get valid point,wetin she dey sell to afford SUV worth 30-40mill?
Re: “When a hardworking woman acquires car, Jobless fools tag it to a man” – Destiny by DonBenny77(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2021
Hard working indeed.
Na big god and big nyash buy that motor
Re: “When a hardworking woman acquires car, Jobless fools tag it to a man” – Destiny by thesicilian: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
Men work to the top while women sleep to the top. This is a fact.
Fact ko, fat ni
We need to stop this highly myopic, stereotypical view that it is all beautiful successful women who slept their way to the top. I've met so many women who are so intelligent and business savvy that I actually envied them.
Re: “When a hardworking woman acquires car, Jobless fools tag it to a man” – Destiny by Shelumiel: 8:37am On Feb 07, 2021
thesicilian:

Fact ko, fat ni
Take it or leave it; your choice
Re: “When a hardworking woman acquires car, Jobless fools tag it to a man” – Destiny by thesicilian: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
Take it or leave it; your choice
I've left it since
Re: “When a hardworking woman acquires car, Jobless fools tag it to a man” – Destiny by Shelumiel: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2021
thesicilian:

I've left it since
Clap for yourself. Now get out of my mentions
Re: “When a hardworking woman acquires car, Jobless fools tag it to a man” – Destiny by thesicilian: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
Clap for yourself. Now get out of my mentions
"Your mentions"? What an asset!
Anyway, Elvis has left the building.
Re: “When a hardworking woman acquires car, Jobless fools tag it to a man” – Destiny by Shelumiel: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2021
[s]
thesicilian:

"Your mentions"? What an asset!
[/s] You are joblessness is obvious
Re: “When a hardworking woman acquires car, Jobless fools tag it to a man” – Destiny by dollytino4real(f): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
men liver no dey still commot from una mataz dat is y
Re: “When a hardworking woman acquires car, Jobless fools tag it to a man” – Destiny by dangotesmummy: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Why are all these men lamenting na.if he pain you say Na woman dey buy cars and build mansions go put Yash for back and brez for chest con comot ya penis as penis no dey pay you grin tongue

Abi is bobrisky not A man like you wey go turn female grin tongue

Na envy go kill una tongue tongue tongue
Re: “When a hardworking woman acquires car, Jobless fools tag it to a man” – Destiny by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
What is she saying? we all know that oil mogul whose wife is Elizabeth Jack Rich bought her the car undecided its a known fact

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Music Star AKA Fiancee Dies After Jumping From 10th Floor(video) / Filmmaker Biodun Stephen Accuses EFCC Of Breaking Into Her Hotel Room / The 3 Baby Mamas Of Wizkid And Pictures Of His Adorable Kids (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.