Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,717 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Lil Frosh Re-arrested And Detained, To Be Arraigned In Court Soon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Frosh Re-arrested And Detained, To Be Arraigned In Court Soon (238 Views)

Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today / Naira Marley: EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Singer, To Be Arraigned On Monday / EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Frosh Re-arrested And Detained, To Be Arraigned In Court Soon by orecraftman: 8:20am On Feb 07, 2021
ormer DMW signee Lil frosh reportedly been re-arrested over an issue bothering on domestic violence, according to reports, the rapper was invited by the police and has been reportedly detained in their custody since the arrest. Source also reveals that he will soon be charged to court over the incident, Recall that Lil’Frosh’ ex-girlfriend’s Manager, Michael, had alleged... https://laughtercourt.com/lil-frosh-re-arrested-and-detained-to-be-arraign/

Re: Lil Frosh Re-arrested And Detained, To Be Arraigned In Court Soon by arsenal444(m): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2021
Everybody wit their own, my own na to make a living for myself and my smallie may jus dey beside me for here so....

(1) (Reply)

"I Had A Dream That I Will Be Famous, But I Didn't Know How" Lori Iro Pastor / Bbnaija, Ka3na Advices Female Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Thigh (video) / I Will Legalize Cannabis And Ban Alcohol If I Become President – Naira Marley (V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.