Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba (223 Views)

Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) / Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2021
I made a transfer of 135,100 to Nnaamah Uchenna on 5th of February 2021 hoping to buy 20 numbers of standing fan with plugs and bulb. Up till now he refused to pick my calls and I am furious with him. I sent him a message on WhatsApp and he read my chat and refused to reply. I made a little investigation about him and I found out this is how they defraud people there money. I am very furious right now. Please if you know alaba international market, ojo very well this bastard stays at block 18 number 4. His name is Nnaamah Uchenna and his phone number is 08161252329, 08186788181. If you can help me get hold of this boy on Monday I will be very grateful.

Thank you

Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Xeedee: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2021
Since he has a known address why not locate him ASAP before he disappears.

(1) (Reply)

New Coin Launching April...free Ano Coin Get / Tax And Pensions Not Remitted / Packaging Cartons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.