Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday (15665 Views)

Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by Emma1Oj(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
ShackWes:
I would rather attend shrine than to go to church
omo u sound like church pple has really shown u pepper... pls take it easy dr.
Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by MTHBOSS(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
Saturday (not SUNday) is the Sabbath day.
Saturday is the 7th day.
Chat me up for discussion.
Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by lordmayor4(m): 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
*DESSY'S STORIES WORLD����️*
��
��
��
✍� *_PLATFORM'S RULES AND REGULATIONS UPDATE_*
✍� We sincerely appreciates all the group members of this great platform for their contributions and for keeping it lovely in one way or another���.
✍� This is a platform for you to offload your stress by reading stories to refresh and educate you in your personal life and your relationship.

✍� A group of stories that contains ⏬⏬
�️ Tragedy�
�️ Heart break�
�️ Hatred�
�️ Action���⚔️
�️ Love��� etc
✍�
✍� Note: Don't join the group if you won't be an active member and participate in group activities to avoid being removed.
✍� Please kindly go through the rules and strictly adhere to them as ignorance might not be an excuse.

�️�️�️�️�️�️�️
✍� What To Do Here
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
✍�Use English as the only official language of communication
✍�Seeking advice from other members over issues that others can benefit from
✍�Inform any of the Admins if you have any relevant information that can improve the standard of the platform
✍� Call on the attention of the Admins politely for constructive and positive criticism or if anyone(including the admins) abuse your membership
✍�Celebrating of members(birthday,wedding) celebrant send recharge cards(optional) to appreciate the group for their support and good wishes during birthday celebration for ```FAST FINGERS FIRST GAME�```
~ONE LOVE KEEP US TOGETHER�‍❤️‍�~
�️�️�️�️�️�️�️
✍�What You Must Not Do Here
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
✍� No posting of football messages(content)�
✍�No public chat/ disturbance�
✍� No Ponzi or scamming contents�
✍�No room for dropping other group link on this platform�
✍�Nude content is prohibited here�

��NOTE: FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THE RULES WILL LEAD TO YOUR IMMEDIATE REMOVAL.

```Please enjoy your stay```

*....you can't afford to miss it and don't forget to spread the love with others�*

✍�THANK YOU
GROUP'S MANAGEMENT✍�
https:///IE570qAB2Jv26xCDwTrQmj*DESSY'S STORIES WORLD����️*
��
��
��
✍� *_PLATFORM'S RULES AND REGULATIONS UPDATE_*
✍� We sincerely appreciates all the group members of this great platform for their contributions and for keeping it lovely in one way or another���.
✍� This is a platform for you to offload your stress by reading stories to refresh and educate you in your personal life and your relationship.

✍� A group of stories that contains ⏬⏬
�️ Tragedy�
�️ Heart break�
�️ Hatred�
�️ Action���⚔️
�️ Love��� etc
✍�
✍� Note: Don't join the group if you won't be an active member and participate in group activities to avoid being removed.
✍� Please kindly go through the rules and strictly adhere to them as ignorance might not be an excuse.

�️�️�️�️�️�️�️
✍� What To Do Here
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
✍�Use English as the only official language of communication
✍�Seeking advice from other members over issues that others can benefit from
✍�Inform any of the Admins if you have any relevant information that can improve the standard of the platform
✍� Call on the attention of the Admins politely for constructive and positive criticism or if anyone(including the admins) abuse your membership
✍�Celebrating of members(birthday,wedding) celebrant send recharge cards(optional) to appreciate the group for their support and good wishes during birthday celebration for ```FAST FINGERS FIRST GAME�```
~ONE LOVE KEEP US TOGETHER�‍❤️‍�~
�️�️�️�️�️�️�️
✍�What You Must Not Do Here
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
✍� No posting of football messages(content)�
✍�No public chat/ disturbance�
✍� No Ponzi or scamming contents�
✍�No room for dropping other group link on this platform�
✍�Nude content is prohibited here�

��NOTE: FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THE RULES WILL LEAD TO YOUR IMMEDIATE REMOVAL.

```Please enjoy your stay```

*....you can't afford to miss it and don't forget to spread the love with others�*

✍�THANK YOU
GROUP'S MANAGEMENT✍�
https:///IE570qAB2Jv26xCDwTrQmj
Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by onuman: 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Obligations.

Even this one?

Wallahi, if they give me your flesh, I go chop am, so said Bukola here.

And the foxy Emir watches the drama with gnashing of teeth.

Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by Eriokanmi: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
ShackWes:
Your choice
Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by iammolise(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
I only recon with Number 2 to 5, Number1 is necessarily just for the purpose of connecting with people and extending ur 'people' network.

1 Like

Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by Newman20(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
I sometimes wonder of the people who claim to love God on Naira land are just trolls who know that he doesn't exist.
Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by cloud(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
ShackWes:
I don't know why, but you strike me as the type that will eventually look for a God fearing man when it's time to marry
Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2021

Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by Akasammyoka: 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
Why is the world begetting more unholy people this century, is it truly the end kiss
Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by webdev203: 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Good Read
Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by willexyaho(m): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:

How many followers and following?
Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by ezeani1: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Great people!

Has it ever occurred to you that business is now moving from market place to E-commerce platforms?
Join the league of business men of the 21st century and learn how to leverage your time and let your money legitimately work for you.
Do the business to earn up to N5,000 per day as residual income.
It's easy! It's big!! It's working!!!

Learn more:

https:///DdbAwg8VAuhFKbL8Jn5WvZ
Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by Yaldee(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sunday na to eat, bangladesh sandra (after she come back from church), sleep, wake up and blast some weed, then speed off to the viewing centre cheesy
Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by younglleo: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
willexyaho:

How many follo9wers and following?
50 followers
Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by winnerr(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
no one is obligated to do shit. just live life and be good.
Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by Emeka71(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Happy Sunday.
Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by blueAgent(m): 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
femi4:
Is there any day that REST isn't applicable.

We rest and work everyday

YOU cannot compare Jesus to Hercules, no way.

Today thousands are Healed and saved through the name of jesus the son of God, but no one can ever claim the same for Hercules.

Am a living witness of the saving power of Jesus.
Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by blueAgent(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
Cti28:
What about other days? I believe that no day should be esteemed above the others. One is not more a Christian on Sunday's than at other days.

Mind you, Sunday is not the first day of the week, but rather the first. It was actually Saturday that was set aside - which was part of the old covenant and shadow of things to come

Sabbath day was not a shadow of things to come.
It was instituted before sin came into the World and was included in the decalog written with the finger of God on stone, showing it cannot be changed.

https://www.the-bible-sabbath.com/colossians-2-16.html
Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by Cti28(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
blueAgent:

Sabbath day was not a shadow of things to come.
It was instituted before sin came into the World and was included in the decalog written with the finger of God on stone, showing it cannot be changed.

https://www.the-bible-sabbath.com/colossians-2-16.html
Read Hebrew 3 and 4, i will come up with other scriptures.
Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by blueAgent(m): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2021
Cti28:

If anything ,that Bible speaks in favour of the sabbath God's day of rest,
Re: 5 Obligations To Keep On Sunday by blueAgent(m): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2021
Cti28:

Hebrews 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. 4:4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works. 4:5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest. 4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day. 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / A Christian Sister Pregnant Before The Wedding: Is It Right? / Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.