Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

A Couple Of Months Ago I Couldn’t Stand – Kizz Daniel Thank God For Healing Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Couple Of Months Ago I Couldn’t Stand – Kizz Daniel Thank God For Healing Him (1474 Views)

I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold / "10 Years Ago I Took No Pictures" - Tekno / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Couple Of Months Ago I Couldn’t Stand – Kizz Daniel Thank God For Healing Him by nairafame2: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2021
Vado D’Great, Kizz Daniel has praised God for his healing mercies for being able to stand on his feet once again thanking Him for all that he has done for him.

Kizz Daniel sharing a video of himself taking some pictures praised God for how far He has brought him as a couple of months ago, he couldn’t stand on his feet.

According to him in his post, a couple of months ago he has to be indoors because he couldn’t stand on his feet and that implies that the king of love was seriously ill at that moment.

This explains why he was not online and even quiet throughout the End SARS protest and why he has not been active online a couple of months ago but praise to God that he’s fine now.

See his post below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/02/a-couple-of-months-ago-i-couldnt-stand.html

Re: A Couple Of Months Ago I Couldn’t Stand – Kizz Daniel Thank God For Healing Him by dawnomike(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2021
Welcome back...
Re: A Couple Of Months Ago I Couldn’t Stand – Kizz Daniel Thank God For Healing Him by yanabasee1(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2021
Thank God for your life....

Get well soon and come out strong to give us more bangers......
Re: A Couple Of Months Ago I Couldn’t Stand – Kizz Daniel Thank God For Healing Him by Raymond0008(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2021
I knw already because he look so sick, Thank God for his healings. Same like Wizkid also, Gman look so sick because I wonder how you will have a lot of money and won’t add WEIGHT.
Re: A Couple Of Months Ago I Couldn’t Stand – Kizz Daniel Thank God For Healing Him by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
I don dey wonder say where this guy dey o.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Places Satanic Curses On Elon Musk / BBNAIJA Saskay And Jaypaul Have Broken Up After Leaving The House... / Ehi Ogbebor Dragged Over Romantic Affair With Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.