Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,748 members, 7,837,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ehi Ogbebor Dragged Over Romantic Affair With Married Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor Dragged Over Romantic Affair With Married Man (1477 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ehi Ogbebor Dragged Over Romantic Affair With Married Man by Polymerization: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Interior designer, Ehi Ogbebor has been dragged by a blogger who claimed that she is having a romantic relationship with a married man.

According to the blogger Gistlovers, the man is still married to his wife and haven’t filed for divorce contrary to Ehi Ogbebor’s claim that he divorced his wife in 2018.

The blogger also shared a photo of the man’s suit in Ehi’s hotel room after the 35-year-old took to her Instagram page to celebrate him on his birthday.

Read the gist below:

“Confirmations of our gist four days ago,Ehi don move to another Married man as MC Tuta don go knack Yoruba Yeyebrity belle,Ehi Ehi,fine geh wey like married men. I come in peace.”

“Who Dey see the oga blazers for the hotel room wey Ehi dey??! Ehi come dey hold another man for him page dey use am disguise,Soro soke Werey ���And this man get plenty fraud case for Obodo Oyinbo o,Mama Dey sell firewood for village,pikin Dey use money carry slay Queens on IG,if Una wan see phot of where this guy mama Dey sell firewood for village,that one sef Dey o,Take care of home before impressing the street,our source confirmed he is planning a divorce with the wife soon.Ehi needs to stop this idea of jumping from one Married men to another, Those unfortunate married men too should keep their prick,i come in peace”

https://loadedpulse.com/ehi-ogbebor-dragged-over-romantic-affair-with-married-man/

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Dragged Over Romantic Affair With Married Man by doggedfighter(f): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
And the married man who made vow to his wife was dated at gunpoint?

Ehi, why were you dating an innocent married man?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Dragged Over Romantic Affair With Married Man by Bluntguy: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Home breakers everywhere.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Dragged Over Romantic Affair With Married Man by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
This Ehi sabi fall hand,if she can go low as dating mc oluomo then we haven't seen the last of her.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Dragged Over Romantic Affair With Married Man by daddytime(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Has she ever dated a single guy?

What's the news here??

Mtcheeew
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Dragged Over Romantic Affair With Married Man by virginprincess(f): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
So, is it something new, don't single guys date married women. mtcheeeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Dragged Over Romantic Affair With Married Man by habsydiamond(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
The future is femail and vagina.. I no talk am oo

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Dragged Over Romantic Affair With Married Man by potbelly(m): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Make I join queue... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Dragged Over Romantic Affair With Married Man by suffering: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
These women are the equivalent of those secondary school boys who could never stay out of trouble. They then grew up and always landed in police nets for one reason or the other.

Her matter no start today and e go continue likely into her fifties.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Dragged Over Romantic Affair With Married Man by Maxymilliano(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
The kayanmata she is using must be so so strong and potent but I still don't understand why some women can't stay without a man ...

So ashamed of her

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Dragged Over Romantic Affair With Married Man by BigYash: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Wen she tear benzima now,dem go say na interior decor she take buyam cheesy. Anyways maybe she sabi decorate people joromi well,who knows undecided

(1) (Reply)

Whitemoney’s Serious Girlfriend Finally Exposed As They’re Spotted Chilling / BBN: Angel's Fans Welcome Cross In Grand Style As He Arrives Benin Ahead Of Her / Whitemoney Embraces His Calling, Set To Launch Food Restaurant ‘whitemoney Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.