Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) (44057 Views)

Abike Dabiri Joins The Kizz Daniel "Buga" Challenge (video) / Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car / Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mokason288:
Who is media personality Abike Olawuni ?

Before I opened it I was sincerely hoping to see Abike Debire

Hey girl we don’t know you exist

But you do now. You most certainly do grin
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Trustedpro: 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mokason288:

There is always a first time. If she is consistent and good for what she is doing for a living...she will be forced inside your brain and the name abike will becomr a trojan virus in your phone, PC ......abike abike abike abike abike abike abike abike abike abike abike abike abike abike abike abike abike

2 Likes

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hmmmmmm ....kwatinue!
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by KanuSE: 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
yanabasee1:
She's gorgeous and sexy.....

Being your own fashion designer is the key to dressing good.....

If you know how to sew.... You'll design your wears alone and your charisma will be top notch (Where people mistake it to be pride)

Black man and sex...undecided

1 Like

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Cblessing(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
May God bless the work of her hands and uplift her to heights she never imagined.

Be persistent, be contented, be happy.

1 Like

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Before ending of the year, she will still come here to celebrate her new Range Rover. As if sewing clothes is the key. Nigeria men are the most useless in the worldangry. Fond of putting their money in a bank they can't withdraw cry
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
The real slay queen kiss, hard working and pretty

1 Like

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
This news don finally reach here.
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by designated100: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
May Jehovah continue to bless the works of her able hands, give her customers and uplift her to higher places and for her to stand before Kings and Queens.

1 Like

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
Confirm! i love this
potent5:
I like the spirit of taking pride in this modest achievement. It's not only when you acquire a a house in banana Island that you show it.

The holy book says, do not despite the days of your early beginnings.

Kudos, gal.
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Dreyton36: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
These are the real slay queens that deserve to be spoilt with goodies

Let me also reach out

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
That urgly woman

Mokason288:

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Volibbler34:
How did she get the money? Shameless girl sleeping with politicians or how else will a young girl afford sewing machine

I see what you did there! Keep it up. You are doing well! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by alizma: 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
potent5:
I like the spirit of taking pride in this modest achievement. It's not only when you acquire a a house in banana Island that you show it.

The holy book says, do not despite the days of your early beginnings.

Kudos, gal.
God bless you
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by naijanaso: 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mokason288:

I believe that in no distant time, you will rewrite this statement of yours. Rather than congratulate her for the seeming hard work, you are here blasting her. You only want to celebrate the already made. Those who probably are stealing your money to make the name you are extolling. Time shall tell.
Today is a small simple machine...soon it will be a galaxy of machines and you'll call her celebrity designer.
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
wish your hustle great returns
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by doxijaw: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Best news all day , she's going to get more for being so grateful.
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Miner13: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Volibbler34:
How did she get the money? Shameless girl sleeping with politicians or how else will a young girl afford sewing machine
you think everybody is like you begging for money just for 1shot of origin or alomo?
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by naijanaso: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mokason288:

Soon you will rewrite this statement of yours.
Rather than congratulate her for the seeming hard work, you are here blasting her. You only celebrate the already made, who probably made their names by stealing from you and you still extol them.
Today it's a small simple machine... tomorrow it will be a galaxy of machines and you'll call her celebrity designer.
May God prosper the works of her hands.
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Ezi1993(f): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Volibbler34:
You are actually a coward..

pls take off this mindset of urs... because not all ladies sleep around to achieve something just like ur sisters do.
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
See fresh laps
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Omoikarekimire(m): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
I like your spirit girl.Pray God to give u your heartfelt wishes as u got the sewing machine.Every thing u sew shall bring multiple millions for u IJN.Believe and u shall see the work of God.This my gift for u.
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Congratulations Abike Olawuni...
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Barbsamiin:
Congrats,
God bless your hustle.

Amen!

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ezi1993:

You are actually a coward..

pls take off this mindset of urs... because not all ladies sleep around to achieve something just like ur sisters do.

the question u should have asked that nitwit is, how much are even selling a sewing machine? There are lots hardworking ladies out there....and they are doing well....without sleeping around with any useless men......

Can u see the mentality of an average nigerian men......especially those brainless youth.....

1 Like

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by pennywys(m): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mokason288:

Same here bro
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
yanabasee1:
She's gorgeous and sexy.....

Being your own fashion designer is the key to dressing good.....

If you know how to sew.... You'll design your wears alone and your charisma will be top notch (Where people mistake it to be pride)
I couldn't agree more. I'm a fashion designer and you're 100% on point.
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Some of you here are mad...

She got a sewing machine.. showcasing her industriousness, hardwork..

All you can say is "you don't know her" "she's looking for someone to buy her industrial machine"..

Isn't it a good thing that she's not one of those asking for urgent 2k...

May God open doors for her
Those who ask for urgent 2k are very flashy. That's the type these boys prefer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. / Ebony Reigns Laid In Bed With Her Spectacles For Her Last Respect (video) / Hannah Turay Accuses Ogbonna Kanu Of Not Taking Responsibility For Their 2 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.