Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) (27118 Views)

Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by AMBURSAA(m): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
I'm NORTHERNER, I CHOOSE TO DEATH THAN VOTE FOR IGBO MAN, ... BUT I SWEAR TO ALLAH 2023 my VOTE IS FOR YORUBA MAN,IF KWANKWASU NOT CONTEST.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Paid Northern group, just like the Eastern group that claim to be supporting Tinubu's Presidency.

Political jobbers

As an Igbo man we will never support any presidential candidate in APC. Be he Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. Let the person use any other party his chances gets better. Ifeanyi joined APC after winning election with a relatively unknown party. Just wait and see how he will fail uncontrollably next election. Uzor Kalu Orji contested in APC twice and failed until the 2019 rigging carneval. He will fail come 2023
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
Northern youths or northern igbos?

I like gov Dave Umahi and indeed, I see him as the best Gov in the South east. Also, I personally rank him among the best 5 in performance.

But, even after Tinubu or Osinbajo tenure in 2031, Power goes back to the North for another 8 yrs. When next power comes to the South, certainly, that is for the South South.

In 2098, Nigeria may begin to consider our blodas for vice president. undecided

KEEP DREAMING
IT IS ALLOWED
TINUBU WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. TINUBU IS A CRIMINAL
OSINBAJE IS A DISAPPOINTMENT!

I STILL REMEMBER HOW YOU WERE JUMPING LIKE A DRUNK MONKEY BEFORE THE EDO GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION. BUT WHAT HAPPENED? YOU WERE TOTALLY DISGRACED AND YOU COULDN'T LOG IN TO NAIRALAND FOR TWO WEEKS!
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by Agbalanze(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
Soon, they will give him Rochas okorocha's use and dump treatment.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by buchai: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
I don't know why politics over ran all the activities we have in this country see 2023 is still very far and some politicians including their godfather are sleeping they want to secure post in 2023 in 2021 that's to me is selfish and all the democratic dividend are gone in their pockets. If I were president anybody or groups of people that raised banner for what is yet to come when I have not said so is going to jail.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
To buy Aboki to carry placard is very cheap. 500 and all of them will line the street for you for a whole day
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
He is more palatable to the north than tinubu and co.

The problem is that igbo people did not follow him to the APC.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
KanuSE:

I can bet Buhari's left yansh, this crowd are Igboz residing in the North.
You think buhari will choose osibanjo or tinubu over Umahi if he had to choose?
Or you think northerners like tinubu so much.

You must be highly deluded.

Umahi decamped for a reason, we will see in 2023.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by niggadee(m): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Northern youth and they boring tactics
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
The problem with Umahi is that he is more pro northern than even the average northerner.

He will work, but he will not correct the fundamental issues bordering on fiscal federalism and the backward northern advantage.

If the north ever needed a candidate from the South that will not rock the boat too much, it is Umahi.
And I am sure they know it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
Odimma
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Monchengladbach:

It is very possible as far as the rule of law exist.
why hasnt it happenned in 61 years? Like I said only people who dont understand Nigeria and it's hostory and why Nigeria is what it is today, harbour such hopes.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by sirp9898(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Simplyleo:

I like gov Dave Umahi and indeed, I see him as the best Gov in the South east. Also, I personally rank him among the best 5 in performance.

But, even after Tinubu or Osinbajo tenure in 2031, Power goes back to the North for another 8 yrs. When next power comes to the South, certainly, that is for the South South.

You see how you are deceiving yourself
the hates and jealous of ndi igbo is the hardship we are facing in nigeria
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by Electrochemistry(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Simplyleo:

Says a stupid buffoonish dumbass
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by ransomed: 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
Manab:
sense of reasoning absolutely 0 I petty people like u.

Inconclusive election will be used to rig him out. Pity yourself and your Boko Haram infested clan.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by KanuSE: 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
CSTRR:

You think buhari will choose osibanjo or tinubu over Umahi if he had to choose?
Or you think northerners like tinubu so much.

You must be highly deluded.

Umahi decamped for a reason, we will see in 2023.

I don't think I mentioned osinbajo or tinubu in my comment.

Why u com dey para, para paraaa...para for me.

Òdè òshì.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Youth this youth that.. they have started again
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Exactly My Thought too
Charmingrascal:
Paid Northern group, just like the Eastern group that claim to be supporting Tinubu's Presidency.

Political jobbers

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by 10mobile: 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jerryherd:
cheesy

Let North give an Ibo man service chief first

Stop being stupid. Is the North GIVING them that because it belongs to the North?
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by inereunwa1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Simplyleo:

in your dreams!
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
but he will make a good president if he eventually contested and won. he is indeed a miracle to Ebonyians.
BTW.. my comment is devoid of any sentiment
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by smsinnigeria(m): 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Simplyleo:

Don't play God. You do not have power over tomorrow.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by TBadd(m): 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
these kinds of comment gets you lync&ed
Simplyleo 1post=98827405:

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
I tell you! I prefer Umahi in APC than Tinubu. My people have been told to shine their eyes.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
CSTRR:
He is more palatable to the north than tinubu and co.

The problem is that igbo people did not follow him to the APC.
No be now o! Igbo people's brain don reset. Who party epp? An Umahi presidency is 100% better than Tinubu??
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by zoedew: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Umahi dances naked I the marketplace.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by Ojiofor: 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Simplyleo:

See as you dey share'am like sey power dey your mama kitchen table.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by tit(f): 1:30am On Feb 08, 2021
Buhari for Third Term.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by Easternblood: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2021
Simplyleo:

Really?

You have been insulting since the return of civil administration and till date, nothing has really changed for you. Even the personal saviour of ipob miscreants has been insulting, but as it stands today, if dem born him papa well, let him step foot in Nigeria.

Now back to the topic.

Obj was president for 8 years and was deputised by a fulani man.

Osinbajo is now the vice to a fulani man and that shall be for 8 years by God's grace. Ipob miscreants can go on fasting and prayers so the aforementioned shouldn't be. But who answers the prayers of ipob lunatics? Certainly not the Living God.

Peter Obi desperately wanted to be a vice to a man who was a vice to Obj.

If this is how to be a stooge, pls I will rather remain a stooge than being a 3rd class citizen.
OK....your idiotic mindset is telling you that ofe mmanu would be president 2023 let's watch and see...Instead of Ofemmanus to be president , let Buhari rule till eternity...Fools
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) by valuch61: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2021
Instead of umahi to be president let Igbo loose out, he dat didn’t support obi 2019 Vp on the same party dat brought him to mainstream politics want to be president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord / Governor Zulum,senator Ndume Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Army Relocates Special Forces Training School To Buni Yadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.