Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) (8954 Views)

Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) / Herdsmen Did Not Kill Daughter Of Afenifere Leader – Buhari Condoles Fasoranti / Enugu People Cry Like Baby As Herdsmen Did This Yesterday VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2021
A friend of mine just informed me that some good samaritan Fulani Herdsmen just sent him 10 million naira for helping a stranded woman with bus fare. According to him, the herdsmen were so impressed with his noble act that they decided to surprise him with 10 million naira.

Congrats, bro Femi!

MODIFIED

The hatred some bigots on this Forum have for the great Fulani tribe no be here o... Envy everywhere!

capitalzero:

Proceeds of ransom paid for kidnappings

Cow business is more lucrative than Crypto.. So if you think herdsmen are poor, then you should go for a medical checkup, my brother...

The problem with most of you is ignorance, hatred and bigotry. You need to get yourself informed. Herdsmen are millionaires because cow business is very lucrative. But what do you expect from lazy Nigerian youth? grin cheesy

God bless Nigeria!

saaron:
Terrorist herdsmen are not poor yet want to ride on buhari's regime to steal people's lands through violence and bloodshed? Have you ever seen poultry farmers embark on genocidal campaigns because they need a place to keep their chickens? We'll see how far you fulanis will go with your Taqiya.

AdolfAboki: 'few criminal herdsmen", not all.. Just like we have criminals in every tribe. Majority of the Fulanis are law-abiding people, generous and kind.

Steal your land? Lol, my brother, your hatred for the Fulanis will make you believe every nonsense!

God bless Nigeria.

Agboriotejoye:

First of all, I've always told you to think very deeply and understand concepts before you make use of them. You usually unwittingly expose your abysmal knowledge of biblical precepts and doctrines even with your feeble and desperate attempts to come across as a Christian.

Among the three characters, the Fulani herdsmen in your obviously fake story do not qualify as "Good Samaritans". Rather, the most qualified will be Femi who gives a stranded woman money for transport. The concept of "The Good Samaritan" is helping the needy not rewarding good behaviour with obviously unsolicited and probably needless rewards. Thus, the best you can qualify your your Fulani herdsmen with is "The Righteous Judge".

The problem here is that while you seek to change the prevailing narrative against them, it will actually further enhance it. This is because you will have unwittingly painted them as those who have the power to execute what they feel is the right reward for the behaviours of their fellow mortals. If they can give 10million naira for a behaviour they perceive as good, then it follows that they can give 10 million bullet wounds or machete cuts for acts they dem wrongful or unacceptable.

Secondly, the phantom 10million should have been put to better use like paying taxes or buying land to further their businesses and end their raison d'etre of killings which have been attributed to them. If they had done that, there'll be no need for you to open two WhatsApp accounts to construct a chat nor two nairaland accounts to defend those chats.

I understand though that this will mean you'll be out of a job which will further add to the unemployment in the country which is not what we want. The question remains though if the cost of your sanity is worth it.

God help you.

My brother, next time, try to take the surroundings into consideration and think deeper before dropping comments on issues...

It's a shame that you even took this story seriously.. Shows your lack of intelligence, creativity and figurative techniques... That you had to spend time compiling some trashy note to REFUTE an IRONY.... Don't know how to even describe you... grin..

Anyway, let me help you explain the technique I used... Too bad...

1. First, you are dealing with an irony, not a factual story... You should google SITUATIONAL IRONY, don't thank me... Let me further explain... When you saw the title, what was the first thing that came to your mind? Of course, you, and others, were expecting to see blood and some horrific pictures! But you saw something completely different! Something that didn't only betray your thoughts, but also made mockery of them... That's actually the purpose of the thread, and that's why it has the number of views it has... I am sure you all were pissed that what you expected wasn't what you saw... You expected to see a gory image of herdsmen wreaking havoc but when you clicked, you read a story of your worst enemy being excessively and unbelievably kind to your fellow. Of course, such a turn of event can lead to heart attack! grin ... Adolf. Aboki did something similar 2 days ago.

2. Regarding the good samaritan allusion, we have a collabo between irony and hyperbole (some may even say adynaton because it's simply highly unlikely if not impossible)..

While the good Samaritan, even though the Samaritans and Jews despised each other, rendered help to the injured Jew, the Fulani Herdsmen, in this case, went a step further by rendering help to an enemy(notice his name Femi) with an outrageous amount simply because Femi helped his (the Herdsmen's) other enemy! In this situation, instead of "kidnapping" or "killing" them, as we now read in the media, they didn't... Rather, they "spared their lives" (being compassionate) and even rewarded Femi on top! Now tell me who can be more "good Samaritan"? grin

Just like Assassins and armed robbers come to your house, instead of assassinating you and carting away your valuables, do you a favor of "sparing your life" and on top of that, gives you huge sum of money as a reward for alerting the police. Sounds crazy, right? grin cheesy

Well, that's actually the reason I used "good Samaritan"... Cos we are made to believe that the Fulani herdsmen are killers and kidnappers. Ordinarily, Femi and the woman were supposed to be kidnapped or killed. But these good Samaritan herdsmen "spared them" and not only that, rewarded Femi for helping someone that should have been their victim.

3. Won't go further than this... Hopefully, with this explanation, you should, by now, be able to decode the true intent of this thread. If you still can't, then, my brother, I am afraid. Your case is beyond all...

God bless Nigeria.

See page views o... Hahaha, Nairalanders eh... Seriously, we need to purge our bitter hearts of hatred. I can bet my life that 99.9% of all the users that clicked the title of this thread expected to see something brutal and gory! That's the bitter seed the media is planting in the hearts of Nigerians. A campaign of calumny against the Fulani tribe. But of course, they'll ignore this and call me a Fulani guy.

Nigeria go better...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by arsenal444(m): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2021
Na so d story take end? undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AdolfAboki(m): 11:31am On Feb 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:
A friend of mine just informed me that some good samaritan Fulani Herdsmen just sent him 10 million naira for helping a stranded woman with bus fare. According to him, the herdsmen were so impressed with his noble act that they decided to surprise him with 10 million naira.

Congrats, bro Femi!

Wow! That's so kind of them, comrade! Congrats, Femi.. Hope to get my own share too o.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Jerryherd: 11:31am On Feb 07, 2021
cool

Lie Muhammed wrote the script Femi Adesina packaged it while Garba Shehu sent it out

Someone rich enough to dash a stranger 10million Naira, or $25,000 USD won't be in a public transport or commercial bus

$25,000 is the Average Yearly Salary of most Americans

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AdolfAboki(m): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2021
arsenal444:
Na so d story take end? undecided

Which story again? This is real life story OP just shared. Stop doubting, Thomas! Ah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by arsenal444(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Which story again? This is real life story OP just shared. Stop doubting, Thomas! Ah!
Can we see the alert of d transaction please?

13 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by RMoneyInTheBank: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Congrats, bro Femi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AdolfAboki(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2021
arsenal444:

I don't think it's necessary. You'll want to see names and all that and I am sure they (including OP) wouldn't want to reveal such details. So either you believe or you 'wailingly' move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by SoBright101: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2021
Revitalizing a dented image

Be wise, illiterates has taken over this platform

Don't judge a whole tribe simply because of individual opinion. Note that politicians laid tribalism foundation in this trap called country for their selfish interest. Now ask yourself, what is the population of politicians and their agents, and what is the population of neutral Nigerians.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved

2023, the year of "stone any bad politician".

4 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by arsenal444(m): 11:40am On Feb 07, 2021
AdolfAboki:

I don't think it's necessary. You'll want to see names and all that and I am sure they (including OP) wouldn't want to reveal such details. So either you believe or you 'wailingly' move on
I comment my reserve undecided
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by RMoneyInTheBank: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2021
arsenal444:
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by BigSarah(f): 11:41am On Feb 07, 2021
Wawu
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
ransom paid by families of kidnapped victims... And you are here celebrating it.... Keep collecting , one day monkey go go market and he no go Come back

My brother, stop being bitter and an enemy of progress! Rejoice with the fortunate or simply mind your business. Your hatred for the Fulanis will consume you!

God bless Nigeria.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by RMoneyInTheBank: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, stop being bitter and an enemy of progress! Rejoice with the fortunate or simply mind your business. Your hatred for the Fulanis will consume you!

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2021
SoBright101:
Revitalizing a dented image

Be wise, illiterates has taken over this platform

Don't judge a whole tribe simply because of individual opinion. Note that politicians laid tribalism foundation in this trap called country for their selfish interest. Now ask yourself, what is the population of politicians and their agents, and what is the population of neutral Nigerians.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved

2023, the year of "stone any bad politician".

My brother, calm down and be happy for once...

God bless Nigeria.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 07, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
...kidnapping must stop..id obvious you are cashing out big time...

I wrote something about the Criminal Tribes Act... Search the Forum and get yourself educated.. You need help, my beloved brother...

God bless Nigeria.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by RMoneyInTheBank: 11:45am On Feb 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:

I wrote something about the Criminal Tribes Act... Search the Forum and get yourself educated.. You need help, my beloved brother...

God bless Nigeria.
so?

Is that why you want to spend you entire life trying to repair a bad image...

4 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by capitalzero: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Congrats, bro Femi!

4 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
have a nice day

It's well with you, my beloved brother... Just try to be happy, even if it's once a year... cheesy

God bless us all.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by RMoneyInTheBank: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2021
capitalzero:

..no mind that fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by SoBright101: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2021
I should be happy with the current situation your tribe put us into?

SilverNorGold:

My brother, calm down and be happy for once...

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Ayrastarr(f): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2021
Lol!

I don't know why some people feel like everyone is as gullible as they are.

So, we should start praising the herdsmen or what?

Ion get it.

Na Ment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by RMoneyInTheBank: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:

It's well with you, my beloved brother... Just try to be happy, even if it's once a year... cheesy

God bless us all.
..stop calling me your brother... Do I look like a kidnapper to you ?

4 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2021
capitalzero:

Cow business is more lucrative than Crypto.. So if you think herdsmen are poor, then you should go for a medical checkup, my brother...

The problem with most of you is ignorance, hatred and bigotry. You need to get yourself informed. Herdsmen are millionaires because cow business is very lucrative. But what do you expect from lazy Nigerian youth? grin cheesy

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2021
Ayrastarr:
Lol!

I don't know why some people feel like everyone is as gullible as they are.

So, we should start praising the herdsmen or what?

Ion get it.

Na Ment?

Praise what's good, and condemn what's evil, my brother.

God bless Nigeria. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Samunique(m): 11:52am On Feb 07, 2021
Jerryherd:
Lie Muhammed wrote the script
And it was poorly scripted .

Lai no try this time around o !

Bcs the lie no too catch us grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AdolfAboki(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria!

You nailed it, comrade! Illiteracy, ignorance and bigotry have made them believe that herdsmen are poor or that cattle rearing is not lucrative. Very unfortunate and ignorant lot! Thanks for educating the bigots!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Ayrastarr(f): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Praise what's good, and condemn what's evil, my brother.

God bless Nigeria. cheesy

What's good here to praise?
I want to know?

Yes, I'll condemn what's evil and this Lame chat up here, I have Condemned!

1 Like

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by 9japride(m): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2021
Guys please check the OP previous threads and post on nairaland and have an idea of the position he takes in the development of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by saaron(m): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria!
Terrorist herdsmen are not poor yet want to ride on buhari's regime to steal people's lands through violence and bloodshed? Have you ever seen poultry farmers embark on genocidal campaigns because they need a place to keep their chickens? We'll see how far you fulanis will go with your Taqiya.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Ayrastarr(f): 11:57am On Feb 07, 2021
AdolfAboki:

You nailed it, comrade! Illiteracy, ignorance and bigotry have made them believe that herdsmen are poor or that cattle rearing is not lucrative. Very unfortunate and ignorant lot! Thanks for educating the bigots!

Okay, you all are rich yet you can't buy a land to feed your cows?

You all are Poor ,
POOR!!
POOR!!!

VERY POOR THINGS!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AdolfAboki(m): 11:57am On Feb 07, 2021
Samunique:
And it was poorly scripted .

Lai no try this time around o !

Bcs the lie no too catch us grin

The problem with most of you is ignorance. You believe herdsmen are poor, etc. I think you guys should do some research. Believe me, you'll go into cow business after the research.

Anyway, I don't blame you. I blame bigotry.. Your hatred for the Fulanis have made you guys believe every nonsense lie against the Fulanis.

Nigeria must better sha.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Forget Zoning, Be Strategic: What Tambuwal Really Said About Zoning (video) / Judiciary May Kill Nigeria – Ex-inec REC, Mike Igini / Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.