Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) (37214 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
NextD18:
Immediately Ebuka married Cynthia, the daughter of Chief Vincent Obianodo, owner of "The Young Shall Grow Motors" transport company..... His life changed for good.

As a man, please marry from a good and comfortable background. It helps a lot, it really help ease a lot for you.
Unfortunately not everyone will marry daughter of a rich man..Rather some will become the rich man others will marry his daughters..: D

The union did Ebuka good...a lot of open doors.

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Dangrace01: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Munzy14:

Unfortunately not everyone will marry daughter of a rich man..Rather some will become the rich man others will marry his daughters..: D

The union did Ebuka good...a lot of open doors.

Ebuka don blow before em marry now abi am i wrong?

Ebuka get connect right from way back

Some people for the this life are born stars example ebuka, Wizkid they just look like a star.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dangrace01:

Ebuka don blow before em marry now abi am i wrong.

Ebuka get connect right from way back
Blow ke, Ebuka is a case of potential guy meeting a good opportunity.

His life changed with meeting of Cynthia.. The girl use her papa money and connection finish work for her man.

Boom BBnaija job came..plus other gigs.

Some men, their blowing sometimes is tied to the partner he choose.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Dangrace01: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Munzy14:

Blow ke, Ebuka is a case of potential guy meeting a good opportunity.

His life changed with meeting of Cynthia.. The girl use her papa money and connection finish work for her man.

Boom BBnaija job came..plus other gigs.

Some men, their blowing sometimes is tied to the partner he choose.

Before big brother job, he was a brand ambassador for Guinness I have forgotten the first reality show he did where he was always drinking Guinness, that was the reality show that blew ebuka though he didn't win.

The Guinness ambassador contract opened doors for ebuka

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by sungelsocco(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
When you decide �
Beckysexy:
Happy Anniversary Lovely Couple.
God When?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ofiko123(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
Happy wedding anniversary to both couples..
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Dollanaira: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Oh
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by CzarChris(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
I don't know if anyone else saw the cryptic message here? Anyway, happy anniversary brother, good to see you are reping.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by izubext007: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
where is the children?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dangrace01:

Before big brother job, he was a brand ambassador for Guinness I have forgotten the first reality show he did where he was always drinking Guinness, that was the reality show that blew ebuka though he didn't win.

The Guinness ambassador contract opened doors for ebuka
He was on BBnaija 2006.

After then, he went into oblivion like a normal BBnaija ex housemate.

Years after he met Cynthia, and from their one link to another, he found himself in the midst of banky's EME from their baba God pick calls.

This is ebuka's 14/15yrs in the industry.

He ones said he was denied a big job because the employers searched for a way to disqualify him, and only landed on his accent...grin smh naija sef...If you no get father Abraham na suffer suffer.

Ebuka is a case of a Nigerian with the qualifications and meeting the right people to call his shots.

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by luminouz(m): 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Beckysexy:
Happy Anniversary Lovely Couple.
God When?

When you agree to split the bills 50-50 with me babe!!! grin tongue
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by citee(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=98835963]The wife's hands look like legs.[/quote

And your own legs look like hands...some people just don't have common sense. If you don't have something complimentary to say about someone pls just shut up!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Collyno82(m): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
NextD18:
Immediately Ebuka married Cynthia, the daughter of Chief Vincent Obianodo, owner of "The Young Shall Grow Motors" transport company..... His life changed for good.

As a man, please marry from a good and comfortable background. It helps a lot, it really help ease a lot for you.
wrong assumption. His life didn't change because he married a wealthy man's daughter. Ebuka is a hard-working young man.

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by apple30(f): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
grin grin
Scrupulous419:

Asin ehn a whole lot of em my Bro... well am waiting for revelation in the bible "7 women shall grab hold of one man saying please let's answer ur name grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by BREYZ: 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jeremy1234:
If you want to get victor ola no ielts to Canada at a cheap rate
Message me in WhatsApp
+2348179724040

How much?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Queenserah26(f): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Congratulations, more fruitful years ahead
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
NextD18:

Gold digger oshi.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by SSpeter(m): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
Denique:
Congrats to them.

The one above advising guys to marry up, I hope the energy remains the same when ladies insist on such too?! It's a jungle out there, so don't blame anyone for their life choices. It is their consequence(s) to deal with.
It is a known fact that women always "marry up". He is just encouraging the guys to do the same.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by efavour: 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
chatinent:
The wife's hands look like legs.
since you like noticing irrelevant things, you should have noticed she was holding a tiny purse in that hand hence spreading the fingers to accommodate it
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Kaymansion(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing Congratulations happy anniversary
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by MrMacinterchi1: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Denique:
Congrats to them.

The one above advising guys to marry up, I hope the energy remains the same when ladies insist on such too?! It's a jungle out there, so don't blame anyone for their life choices. It is their consequence(s) to deal with.
it's not a new thing for ladies. it's actually the standard for many.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
confirm talk!
NextD18:

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by wany(f): 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
NextD18:

I can't remember saying such, but even if I did said such, marrying down doesn't necessarily mean you should hunt a life partner from a very poor and broke family.

You can marry from a comfortable family that is still financially beneath you.
Then how will they upgrade you,since you are financially better than them. undecided
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ImaIma1(f): 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
NextD18:

I can't remember saying such, but even if I did said such, marrying down doesn't necessarily mean you should hunt a life partner from a very poor and broke family.

You can marry from a comfortable family that is still financially beneath you.

And what if the guy is poor and with a poor family? Does he have to marry from a poorer family?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Viicfuntop(f): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
chatinent:
The wife's hands look like legs.

This comment cheesy
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Ezi1993(f): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
NextD18:

Gold digger..

Hustle and make ur own money and don't rely on other people's wealth..

Mmmmttttttccccchhheeewwwwww!!!!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
NextD18:

So who will now marry those from a less comfortable home? Gold digger

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Iamagoodgirll: 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
I wish them more happy home. the wife looks humble I can't wait to be married someday and feel this kind of special moment
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by SpecialNwa: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hwa
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Jeremy1234: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
BREYZ:

How much?

5k sir
You can ask for proof of identification before paying
I also do video call verification sir
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ddeola: 2:31am On Feb 08, 2021
Luvly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blogger who exposed Maima Writes Iceprince. Maima is a runs girl / Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo / Don Jazzy’s Parents In Loved Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.