|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,716,603 members, 6,422,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 August 2021 at 03:19 AM
|Travel To Abroad Legally? by tayuboy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2007|
TRAVEL TO ABROAD LEGALLY
We are competent to provide you Legal servi es on the following areas:
1. Processing of VISA Application
2. Provision of private consultation before submission of VISA application inorder to offer detailed advice, hints and relevant information.
3. Perusal of completed VISA application with a view to advising on whether or not all relevant information and documentation are provided.
4. Filing an appeal against refusal of entry clearance.
5. Procesing of work permit, student visa, family visit, marriage, and settlement visa.
We have unrivaled track record in providing legal services on immigration matters.
For Further Information, Please Contact:
LAWRENCE BALOGUN ESQ.
|Re: Travel To Abroad Legally? by funkybaby(f): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2007|
@ post and 'poster'
if you cannot offer free legal advice or consultation here, make u vamooze or better still post an advert at www.punchng.com. Lousy visa agents,
|Re: Travel To Abroad Legally? by Vicjustice: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2007|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15