Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court (28577 Views)

‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman / Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant / Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by kalu61(m): 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
savageyoungboy:
Wetin concerned me for police matter but make i just talk my mind. There's a difference between your private life and job life. Who she fuçk is not your concern. As long as she nor fuçk am during working hours. Which one be morals this morals that. This is why some military women came out the other time to say they need husband. Nigeria always complicate things. Very useless country
Nobody cares who she bleeps but make she no carry belle come work.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by oluwaseyi0: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
blamingthedevil:
The rule is the rule
if we refuse to challenge the status quo, killing of twins will still be the rule

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by sojayy(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by Tallyman(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kriss216:
I support Nigeria Police on this!

How they go send you make you go protect lives and properties, you come go carry belle? Shameless woman!

Fornication is a sin in the eyes of God and man.
When did you become a Judge.? Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by oluwaseyi0: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
kalu61:

How is her belle different from the married policewoman belle?

Infact the married policewoman husband may not be the real owner of her pregnancy, will they ask for DNA?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by oluwaseyi0: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kriss216:

How they go send you make you go protect lives and properties, you come go carry belle? Shameless woman!

What should be the purnishment for married policemen who are posted to an area and they impregnate the natives there?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by nakodii(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Lets treat our women with respect because women brought all of us to
this world.
Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by doxijaw: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
It's all about discipline and standards but nothing wrong with her challenging through the court's.
Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by nakodii(m): 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
It will be recalled that recently the Nigeria Police, acting under Section 127 of the Police Act and Regulations sacked an unmarried female corporal, Olajide Omolola, an indigene of Ekiti State from the service for getting pregnant.
Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by hopexter(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kriss216:

How can you talk like this bro? Is it alright for the male police to get a woman pregnant outside wedlock? Cos male police do these alot. You know if she get fiance? Fornication is only a sin in the eyes of God. Man does the fornication undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by oluwaseyi0: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
yinkus6750:
What is the point here?
No more a law? She knew before joining the force.
Pregnancy outside matrimony is now something of pride?
Is she not ashamed of herself, talkless of dragging the force into unnecessary issue?
Am yet to understand what is the moral right under this immoral situation.
What's immoral in embracing motherhood, not everyone is interested in marriage, I thought you guys here use to say marriage is not for everyone

Will divorced pregnant police also be fired for getting pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by Kennitrust(m): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
And what will happen to unmarried police officer who impregnant a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by nini007(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kriss216:

Nonsense talk

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by Superpower(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kriss216:

How many male police officers have they sacked for impregnating women they are not married to?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by francisMKD(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fvck na crime?
Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by nini007(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kennitrust:
And what will happen to unmarried police officer who impregnant a woman?
Pls ask them ooo.
Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by kalu61(m): 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

How is her belle different from the married policewoman belle?

Infact the married policewoman husband may not be the real owner of her pregnancy, will they ask for DNA?
The married woman's place as being married has been documented and NPL is ready to make provisions for her pregnancy in form of leave, have a view of it's manpower but not for officer who got pregnant by fornication.

It doesn't matter if the married officer carries legal child of her husband or not, the fact is that her pregnancy has an excuse under the NPL code.
Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
My concern is how alahly wan take play match tomorrow against Bayern

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by JesusReigneth: 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Worrying does not empty tomorrow of it's troubles, It empties today of it's strength...
Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by Ellixlimswag(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
What happens to single male officers who get a lady pregnant

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by IamPlato(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Una wahala too much for this country
Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by Randy111(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kriss216:

Fornication is a sin in God's eyes and you that is without sin is here to trow the 1st stone at her abi?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by capitalzero: 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kriss216:

What shall we do police men who fornicate with detainees, junior officers etc.
Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by FBIBOT(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
This isn't fair on the woman... Policemen are chronic womanizer and they don't get punished.. Besides when did pregnancy becomes an offense.. Don't married policewoman get pregnant? Is her pregnancy different from hers or why is her personal life the concern of the police since that does affect her job... When it does there is provision for maternity leave... So what's the fuss about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by emmyN(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
[s]
yinkus6750:
What is the point here?
No more a law? She knew before joining the force.
Pregnancy outside matrimony is now something of pride?
Is she not ashamed of herself, talkless of dragging the force into unnecessary issue?
Am yet to understand what is the moral right under this immoral situation.
[/s]

The nation is not run on morality but on laws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by markangel231: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nigerian boy made electricity out of pure water. Very intelligent
Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by capitalzero: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
kalu61:
So police women should not get pregnant again?
Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by ghanaman5050: 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kriss216:

You are a big fool.
They blind you with religion.
I know your type .
Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by oluwaseyi0: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
kalu61:
The married woman's place as being married has been documented and NPL is ready to make provisions for her pregnancy in form of leave, have a view of it's manpower but not for officer who got pregnant by fornication.

It doesn't matter if the married officer carried legal child of her husband or not, the fact is that her pregnancy has an excuse under the NPL code.

What is wrong with fornication in the Constitution? Is fornication a wrong thing in the eyes of the law, isn't the legal age of sex 18
And is the Constitution not outrightly superior to any and every other rule where there is a clash, and when should fornication be considered punishable, I guess it's when it's not committed by men

Knowing fully well that all the single ladies in the force can get married at any time what stop them for making provision

What stop them from making provision for all women in the force?
Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by vineyardfarms: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
What about those lawless, uncultured -greedy states and federal law makes who has babies here and there?? It is well.
Re: Pregnant Unmarried Policewoman: Ekiti AG Drags IGP, Others To Court by iyke2frankeze: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
The 127 Police Act is an ancient law that doesn't suit a sane society and should be repealed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Ways To De-stress After A Long And Hard Work Week / About Schleez Limited / Pharmacy Vs Nursing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.