Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

If Fish Bone Enters Your Throat, Don't Panic, Do These 3 Things To Remove It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If Fish Bone Enters Your Throat, Don't Panic, Do These 3 Things To Remove It (611 Views)

Man Risks His Life, Enters Inside A Hole Filled With Dirty Water To Remove Dirt / Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos / Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Fish Bone Enters Your Throat, Don't Panic, Do These 3 Things To Remove It by john8080: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Many mistakes are common in the world today and if you need to remain healthy you need to take some precautionary measures. It is common to mistakenly swallow Fish Bone or some other small bone if not dealt with quickly it can harm your throat or some other hurtful thing that can lead to great effect.

Read more....

https://m.scoopernews.com/detail?newsId=13496533&shareChannel=Messages
Re: If Fish Bone Enters Your Throat, Don't Panic, Do These 3 Things To Remove It by MickzyDonald: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
And i just finished eating ooo,i should have tried it with chickens bone grin
Re: If Fish Bone Enters Your Throat, Don't Panic, Do These 3 Things To Remove It by AdeniyiA(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Post everything here, why should I click your link.
The strategy I know is to swallow a big morsel of Eba to push it down cool
Re: If Fish Bone Enters Your Throat, Don't Panic, Do These 3 Things To Remove It by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
The best thing is to debone the fish very well to avoid choking on it.

The method I remember was to use big ball of eba to push it down or gulp it down with water.

I once heard you can also use salt by putting it in your tongue and holding for some mins. Don't know how effective this is though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Effective Getfit Waist Trainer Reviews - Before & After Result Revealed / Nigerian Women And Excessive Fat! Heaven Above / Is My Baby Teething

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.