Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,327 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Is This Okay? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Okay? (269 Views)

Is It Okay To Follow Jesus But Not Be Called A Christian? / Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? / Deeper Lifers, Is It Okay For Kumuyi To Associate With Worldly Church Pastors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Okay? by kponkedenge(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
I saw this on twitter.... Is this really okay?

Re: Is This Okay? by hisgrace090: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Yes if they dont humiliates those who cant afford it.
Re: Is This Okay? by kponkedenge(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
hisgrace090:

Suggesting different amount for people to sow is not right.
Giving should be done freely as the giver can carry....without conditions from the church to be met.
Re: Is This Okay? by Janosky: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
kponkedenge:
Luke 21:1-4 & 2 Corinthians 9:7 is the biblical standard.
IYKYK
Re: Is This Okay? by FalseProphet1(m): 12:22pm On May 13, 2021
They shouldn't compel people go give, people should give as they're being led. Putting a specific price tag makes replaces the spirituality with business
Re: Is This Okay? by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On May 13, 2021
hisgrace090:
Ok by your standard or God's? I see the name of God there and I wonder how you arrived at a yes for God. undecided
Re: Is This Okay? by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On May 13, 2021
kponkedenge:

Suggesting different amount for people to sow is not right.
Giving should be done freely as the giver can carry....without conditions from the church to be met.
God's kind of giving is to those who don't have , not to businesses and organizations who have plenty but are looking to building their Kingdom here on earth. undecided

Matthew 25 via 31- 46, is the God kind of giving. undecided
Re: Is This Okay? by CrazyMan(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
It isn't ok...it's nothing but business. What about people who can't afford it, so God wouldn't bless them is that what they're trying to say?

Giving shouldn't be by manipulation, if I'm compelled to give I'll give and not because of your motivational manipulation that I'll receive some kind of divine reward.

1 Like

Re: Is This Okay? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:53am On Jun 13, 2022
hisgrace090:

It has already done that!
Re: Is This Okay? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:57am On Jun 13, 2022
kponkedenge:

You already know it's not okay and it is already settled that those places called churches are just "give us your money places"

(1) (Reply)

ITE Awele (pot Of Money,riches And Progress) / Pastor Dharius Daniels Sermon – I Smell Smoke / Honesty Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.