Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin (89414 Views)

Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years / Police: We Did Not Rescue Or Arrest Young Mothers In "Abuja Human Milk Factory" / How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by berrystunn(m): 9:24am On Feb 08, 2021
Noting I no go hear from APC government
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by DamnnNiggarr: 9:24am On Feb 08, 2021
ERockson:
Kwenu
they're trying to justify the ban on crypto currency to further cripple the go-fund-me being carried out in the favor of your Yoruba brother, Sunday Igboho.

But of course, you're too dumb that it didn't Cross your mind.
You're quick to attack the "KWENU".
Continue, and don't stop.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by bluebay(m): 9:25am On Feb 08, 2021
Big lies ... make una Dey put all as excuse to stop Bitcoin.:
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by ikemesit4477: 9:25am On Feb 08, 2021
Trash!
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by bluebay(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2021
Tonyspecial:
Name checkers over to you
Checked . It’s an Hausa blogger . Covering up for his people
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by dalongjnr: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2021
tit:
Buhari is evil
For milking the girls? Wow,what a life!
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by beejhay69: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2021
A link to the dark web undecided
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by haslaw(m): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2021
This is too fake
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by CodeTemplar: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2021
Lol.. I am not surprised.
The authorities should also watch out for 3d printers and arms. There are now arm model in the dark web that can be printed easily. Imaging a plastic gun being printed and used for assignation all because metal detector cannot detect plastics. A gun that can fire and do substantial damage. That's what comes with a dark web. It is called the dark web for a reason.
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by Brunicekid(m): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2021
daddytime:
Pwekeyo

Bullcrap

Is this in some way to further justify the ban on crypto or what?

Sounds like some huge joke
They bringing up crypto stories now.
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by TemmyT002(m): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2021
My goodness!!!
Oya show us the girls and the videos.
Humans are wicked.
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by CBARRY1: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2021
Ahhhhh ! !! !!! . How can I take vomit now.
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by slowice(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2021
The moment I see bitcoin I knew it is gutter news.. Rubbish propaganda to further give credence to their stupid act

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by Kakamorufu(m): 9:30am On Feb 08, 2021
ahusubilah
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by psucc(m): 9:30am On Feb 08, 2021
Cowbell - our milk

Femilk - na dem milk

1 Like

Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by daddio(m): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2021
themeteornews:
115 Mothers Arrested In Abuja Human Milk Factory, Customers Paying With Bitcoin

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/115-mothers-arrested-in-abuja-human-milk-factory-customers-paying-with-bitcoin/

Na how many wrap of cow dung smoke Buhari and Emefuele gif Una?

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2021
What a country. This is just to justify their stupid ban on cryptocurrency.. we will hear more of such news throughout this week. But thank God Nigerians are more wiser now even if there's little or nothing we can do to stop them.
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by Stallion93(m): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2021
If they don’t pay with bitcoin, they will pay with cash. Why trying to link crime with Crypto, it’s dumb really

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by DamnnNiggarr: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2021
Karlovic:
grin grin The Nigerian Yisraelites at work again with their trade.
they're trying to justify the ban on crypto currency to further cripple the go-fund-me being carried out in the favor of your Yoruba brother, Sunday Igboho.

But of course, you're too dumb that it didn't Cross your mind.
You're quick to attack the "Yisraelites".
Continue, and don't stop.

It shall do you like a movie because Yoruba always think they're doing the Igbos.
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by themes009(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2021
Cheap fake news grin.. Op check the sky for thunder that will strike u... Imagine this news on Monday morning

1 Like

Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by ujezeez(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2021
they are trying to give cryptocurrency a bad name by all means necessary.try harder...

1 Like

Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by DamnnNiggarr: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2021
Karlovic:
grin grin The Nigerian Yisraelites at work again with their trade.
ERockson:
Kwenu
LeeSantos:
who consumes the milk?
how many litres can one woman produces?
and I see where the news is ending to since I spotted crypto currency..

Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2021
Stallion93:
If they don’t pay with bitcoin, they will pay with cash. Why trying to link crime with Crypto, it’s dumb really
Exactly.. why haven't they placed a ban on paper money all these years since its used as payment for crimes committed? This is the dumbest govt to take over power in the history of this country

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by Zenithpeak(m): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2021
Is crypto the crime here or the human dairy operators?

Some people will write story like their hand should be amputated from the wrist.

Dark web ko light web ni.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by ruggedtimi(m): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2021
oluwaahmed:
The funders from the dark web were also said to be paying the operators of the dairy products with crypto currency

When I saw this, I knew it was bullshít govt propaganda.
Shame 9n all of them
yes might be a propaganda, but do you think is not possible or wat? I know stuffs like this exist on the darkweb

1 Like

Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by Seyzcham91(m): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2021
you read my mind, exactly what i wanted to say!

all these na bullshit, they came up with it just to justify the ban of the crypto currency

no way in hell will i or any sane nigerian believe this shits

Naija government and people in power can lie ehn, anything just for cover story undecided undecided

nonsense! undecided
daddytime:
Pwekeyo

Bullcrap

Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by Seyzcham91(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2021
These people must really think Nigerian no get sense at all oo

see stories! not even well packaged, if una won fabricate stories, make una do with sense na
themeteornews:
115 Mothers Arrested In Abuja Human Milk Factory, Customers Paying With Bitcoin

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/115-mothers-arrested-in-abuja-human-milk-factory-customers-paying-with-bitcoin/
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Nollywood. This sounds like a bad film plot. Where are the girls where are the videos? Just say the way those children moved money during endsars scared politicians. Now you will make a normal currency all over the world something illegal and keep people in more darkness than before. Politicians are the problem of this country.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2021
daddytime:
Pwekeyo

Bullcrap

Most likely but the bastard idiot above you who has a bastard father as well has already started going tribal.
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by Bimpe29: 9:40am On Feb 08, 2021
Haba!
Re: Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin by bath(m): 9:40am On Feb 08, 2021
STORY STORY UPON STORY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guyanese Man Steals $28m From Cartel & Gets Caught By Flashing Money On Facebook / Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight / Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.