Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

68-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 68-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Pix) (433 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) / Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) / Police Arrest 55-Year-Old Woman Caught With 12 Stolen Children in Anambra (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

68-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Pix) by onthehill: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
68-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Photo)

68-year-old Linus Onuzulike has been arrested by men of the Anambra State Police Command for allegedly defiling a 7-year-old girl in Abagana in Njikoka Local Government, IgbereTV reports.

The suspect was paraded alongside fifteen others for different offenses at the Police Command’s headquarters over the weekend.

Police spokesperson, Haruna Mohammed, also confirmed the arrest of a 24-year-old man over the rape of a 16-year old girl. He explained that the suspect had voluntarily confessed to the crime, adding that the suspects would be charged after investigations.

Speaking to newsmen, Mr. Onuzulike, denied the rape allegations, saying he was accused by the victim’s mother, who happened to be his sister after they had a misunderstanding.

He said: “Benedict said I raped her 7-year old girl, but I didn’t. She’s my blood sister, married in Umudioka."

“She came to my house after putting to bed and pleaded I should accommodate her."

” I gave her a room in my house. She accused me of raping the daughter because of the misunderstanding I’m having with her."

“I insisted we must go to the police station the following day so she can undergo test but she ran away with the daughter."

“She later came out with the daughter and invited the police to arrest me, claiming to have carried out the test on the daughter.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1381725/68-year-old-man-arrested-allegedly-raping-7-year-old-girl-anambra-photo/

Lalasticlala

Re: 68-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Pix) by arsenal444(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Evil man. Which pleasure dis stupid man get from dat small girl na? cry cry cry
Re: 68-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Pix) by Fajoe2020: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Your face like starved dog
Re: 68-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Pix) by arsenal444(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
And nobody don land slap for him face since? Wetin dem still dey wait for?
Re: 68-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Pix) by Madibah(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
No need to check its them
Re: 68-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Pix) by ZeroWorries: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
Traumatizing
Re: 68-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Pix) by Henix(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
I just hope it's not a wrong accusation
Re: 68-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Pix) by Alaenyieby(f): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Why do some old men misbehave?
Re: 68-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Pix) by illicit(m): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
But what if he didn't do it

(1) (Reply)

All Out WAR! NBA Youngboy, Quando Rondo Vs Lil Durk, Pooh Shiesty & Fredo Bang! / 1 Nigerian Arrested Over Alleged Credit Card Fraud / Marwa: NDLEA Arrested 2,175 Suspects Seized N90bn Drugs, Over Four Months – Marw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.