Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) (33699 Views)

Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day / Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) / Police Arrest 55-Year-Old Woman Caught With 12 Stolen Children in Anambra (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by EBMedia: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2023
A young man identified as Izuchukwu Charles Igweka, has been killed by unknown gunmen two days to his traditional wedding in Anambra State, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that the incident happened in Ukpor Town, Nnewi South Local Government Area of the state around 10 pm on Wednesday night, January 5, 2023.

Late Izuchukwu was set to tie the knot traditionally with his partner, Chinenye Linda Chukwuchekwa on January 7, in Ezekwuabo-Otolo Nnewi.

His friend, Obi Chibuike Charles said that they were together when the gunmen attacked them.

"It's very hard to type goodbye bro but God knows the best, Nigeria has happened to you and Nigeria has failed you bro," Obi wrote.

"Full of life yesterday, today you're been laid to mother earth. my bro I just wish you can wake and tell me it's all a prank because we have many things to achieve together, Ichie I'm sorry that yesterday when unknown gunmen attacked us I couldn't do anything.

"We have survived many things together and they choose to take you away from me, your traditional marriage is coming up next tomorrow which is 7th and we have planned on how to shut down as usual but they came yesterday and took your life forcefully. What more can I say to a brother and friend like you at this point if not farewell. Turnfire I'll choose you over and over and over again because you're too good to be a human.Rest well my brother till we meet to part no more. I love you bro forever,"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0HiKSZuLyvqukQypZYWtjg7qUYcphyxhbQPoC6yYFutL4ADHaForaKcoo6QHcxsael&id=100007917007377

https://igberetvnews.com/1435919/unknown-gunmen-kill-young-man-2-days-traditional-wedding-anambra-photos/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by oyin44: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2023
Obi says these public nuisances are not terrorists ba...

By the time.Nigerians get to the polling units thereafter.....

the mumu man will understand why buhari labelled them as terrorists

88 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by EBMedia: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2023
More

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by JasonScoolari: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2023
South East leaders and traditional rulers are not helping matters at all... Forget all their media talks.

Take drastic action with any foolish miscreant who's not a security personnel handling a gun... Kill them immediately, no need for explanation.

That way, this nonsense killing will stop.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Jennyclay(f): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2023
Oh No! sad

Another one from AfghanEastern sad

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by JasonScoolari: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:
Your home town in Ogun State is now the unmovable headquarter of skull mining and body parts distribution, you are not concerned about that, but na wetin dey go on for far away Anambra be your major concern.

Sensitize your people to stop skull mining business, just as we are doing over here in the South East and South South region.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by oyin44: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Your home town in Ogun State is now the unmovable headquarter of skull mining and body parts distribution, you are not concerned about that, but na wetin dey go on for far away Anambra be your major concern.

Sensitive your people to stop skull mining business, just as we are doing over here in the South East and South South region.

Who told you l am from south west...

Ur papa or ur mama

92 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Roboto11: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2023
Giddygiddy says we shouldn't talk.

16 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Odin13: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2023
Anambra is getting hot.. this festive season over 20 young men have been killed..

From akokwa to umunze umuoji down to ukpor Nnewi south..

Kidnapping na on a daily

A cousin was kidnap right in front of army barracks onitsha.. only to be released after torture because he was the wrong target.. cleared his account

This is happening on daily..

And some bingos are coming online to make east look Eldorado.. truth is kidnapping is daily on the rise..

They beat the human .. shooot anyhow.. clear your account via mobile ,, delaying for sometime and free you.

Prove stubborn.. the drill you collect ransome and clear your account.. then shoot you.,

Look fresh.. dem go kidnApp you life..

East is on fire…

This Christmas too dry.…,., but we no go run from them

Bring back BAKASSI..,

Soludo must end EBUBE agu and reintroduced BAKASSI BOYS

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Financialman: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2023
It should be cult related,see the symbol on his neck

16 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by NaijaCover(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by NAIRALANDABOKI: 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Most of this events are cult related.. though its good we are hearing this news. We will keep working to bring peace to south east. I was in idiroko border on new year day.. 5 pple died and many were sliced with axe but i didnt see all this here or anywhere. Imagine cultists walking with guns and axe and it all happened closed to police and custom barracks..

Dont be deceived.. nowhere is peaceful in Nigeria

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by TheChameleon: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
It's sad... but don't be surprised if the deceased spent most of his life abusing Tinubu and other Yoruba leaders.

Yes, I pity him but if only flat heads concentrated most of the vile bile and curses they rain on Yorubas and instead hold their own leaders accountable, the place will be less of a shit hole.

List all the Governors from 1999- till date in the region and I can bet the worst Councillor in SW is better than their best.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by jeromestarks: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Better to be a weed smoker than to be a cultist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Jozilinn: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
Maybe a family friend in action, don't be surprised if the person crying over his death actually planned it, everything na planning...if guy man marry obviously maybe e get somethings wey fit come him side like properties... that's why people don't announce themselves again,envy everywhere... probably had a dispute with someone else too,a jealous lover anything is possible no be everything be cult... what of the one wey happen here innocent dude who was just made chairman of union, the youngest amongst the papas.

They traced him till he went to buy something and gunned him down,you get money problem,if you no get problem,abeg make God help us for 9ja...May his soul rest in peace...Amen.

12 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Karlovych: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Igboland again!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by sm20: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Financialman:
It should be cult related,see the symbol on his neck

just my thought...this guys no dey use their brain sometimes, just dey die like fowl..na waah oh...

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by baretalk: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
I think his state government failed him.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by sslcrypt: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sad
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by sofeo(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Alright!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sardonic

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Teeroyzimma: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
wink
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by pansophist(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nigeria. What a country.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Dcaliphate(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by sirchim(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyin44:

By the time.Nigerians get to the polling units thereafter.....

the mumu man will understand why buhari labelled them as terrorists
You can tell that to your Leaders, who brought them to the EAST. We all know the game plan, but Allah will expose you all.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Praktikals(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Aldol: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
See how they wasted this handsome guy....

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
If the police was serious , these ugm would've been gone by now

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Aldol:
See how they wasted this handsome guy....
sadly , anybody can take up the garment of #ugm to perpetrate evil

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by xristos(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
wow..
serious government attention to the east is strongly required.not by violence though.
it's still a better zone to North East cool

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by Sabadon(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
cry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Young Man 2 Days To His Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Pix) by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Yet Obi said they're Gospel preachers.

A vote for Obi is a vote for unknown gun men.

Vote Obi and get ready to bear the consequences Because unknown gunmen wi overrun your respective States

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katsina Secondary School Student Kills Colleague Over Girlfriend / Brazilian Woman Wheels Corpse Into Banking Hall To ‘sign Off’ A Loan In Her Name / 1 Officer, 4 Civilians Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Police Convoy In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.