Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time (21598 Views)

Lagos Reopens 2 Recreational Parks - Ndubisi Kanu Park & Dr Abayomi Finnish Park / Fully Loaded Bus Catches Fire On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos) / SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by AtorKelly(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
ON FEBRUARY 7, 20213:09 PMIN NEWS
By Olasunkanmi Akoni

The Lagos State Government on Sunday noon announced the reopening of Third Mainland Bridge earlier than 7 pm scheduled time.

Recall that the Oworonshoki bound lane of the Third Mainland Bridge was closed totally from vehicular movement on midnight on Saturday, February 6, 2021, till 7 pm on Sunday, February 7, 2021, to remove the last expansion joint on the Oworonshoki bound lane.

In a statement released by Commissioner for Transportation, Dr Frederic Oladeindei, t was explained that the closure was vital to enable the contractor to move their equipment to the Oworonshoki bound lane within the given period without any interruptions that could be caused by vehicular movement on the bridge.

Explaining the closure, he stated that the rehabilitation process was being done assiduously to ensure set deadlines are met
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/breaking-lagos-reopens-3rd-mainland-bridge-ahead-of-scheduled-time/

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by Fajoe2020: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Finally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by bolaayenimo: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
At long last. my eyes saw weeen last week when i passed Iddo road

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by LMS1(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
If Them Like Make Them No Open Am We Have Been Finding Means To Pass To Our Destination Before They Even Construct The Bridge.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by ZeroWorries: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nice
Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by Jagznation(m): 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nice move

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by jesus247alive(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Finally lagos and traffic eh..
Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by Hezzyluv: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Good
Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by nakodii(m): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
but is not accessible yet .

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by Brendaniel: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
good development...
Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by Otaiky(m): 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
emikene wareyi
nevertheless, it's a nice movement
Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
That's good news
Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by GreatTouch573: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Okay
Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by Otaiky(m): 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Tikop25872:
Hi
Oteje�
Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by shiki(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
cheesy It will be easy for me to go to work tomorrow ....Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by Successmind(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Laslas we go dey alright...
Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by oluwasegun007(m): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Great...

I need me a ride to test that road.

Them suppose build iron rods about 10 fit round that bridge..

because some ppl see that place as suicide spot.

Pls say No to suicide.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by yomalex(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
Okay
Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by affable4(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
Please, is it that the two lanes are now open or just the normal open and close?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by corperscorner: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
nakodii:
see how fast they are in opening it, because of what they rip from the masses through that gate

There is no toll gate on 3rd mainland na.... grin

18 Likes

Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by flyinghippo: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Tikop25872:
Hi

Your scamming data business is for low lives.
Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by simi1(m): 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
Anytime it is closed heavy traffic is experienced around the island

Do you want to move heavy-duty generators, transformer, heavy equipments from one place to another within Lagos or to any part of the country? We have the equipment hiab self loader truck and experience to do it successfully and fast.
Our rates are affordable and pocket-friendly without putting a hole in our pocket.
You can reach me on 08124461809 (WhatsApp) for more enquires.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ndi ala
Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by Lamasta(m): 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
good development at least there will be free flow of traffic now for those going to VI, Ikoyi, Ajah, VGC, Ibeju Lekki and its environs

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by Lagosfinder(m): 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Finally
Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by xxolisexx(m): 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
Finally...atleast make traffic reduce small...
Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by ShenTeh(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Watch your joy.

The headline and the body of the article are saying two different things.

As far as my understanding is concerned, the one-way method we have been using has not changed. No where in that statement did it say the bridge is now fully open.

Palava for who just see headline rush follow 3MB, na traffic go teach am sense.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by dachisom(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
affable4:
Please, is it that the two lanes are now open or just the normal open and close?

I don't think so o. that's how they said last week that they've opened ahead of schedule and I passed there last Monday I saw hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time by rawtouch: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Jump Out Of A Vehicle To Avoid Being In An Accident? / Nigerian Government Suspends Dana Air - Daily Nigerian / If You Want To Travel To Kenya, Malindi Is The Place. . !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.