Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,199 members, 7,860,301 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Why Are You Still Job-hunting? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are You Still Job-hunting? (649 Views)

Why Job Hunting When You Have Dollars Earning At Your Door Step / How To Make Easy Cash Online And Say Goodbye To Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Still Job-hunting? by frenchman2: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hello all, i want to use this medium as a wake up call to all job seekers.
some have job hunted for years and nothing to show for it. Getting a job these days is getting difficult by the day. companies are streamlining or downsizing, whatever they call it. 

i think it's time you take a break, look inwards and re-evaluate yourself. start up something.

Are there entrepreneurs here? please suggest to these ones what they can start doing to earn a living. Go ahead post your success stories and encourage these ones. I think it's time we nigerians open up and tell the next door neighbour  what we do that we can foot the bill at the end of the month.

As for my humble self, i organise private french classes for people here in port harcourt. I mean one-on-one classes. I go to their homes/offices; whichever suites the student. (if you want to start something of this nature, give me a call, i don't mind being your guide. ITS FREE so don't get scared)

i'm equally into a profitable network marketing. (dem say rat wey get one hole no dey live long: you know what i mean, multiple streams of income) This business is lucrative i can assure you.

If you 're based in port harcourt and you want to know more about this opportunity, you can attend our seminars that come up every weekend. The good news is that the seminars are absolutely free.

For those not based in PH you can equally contact me, i can send you to the venue of our seminars in the city you live.
08055224643-

our seminars in PH hold at Dannic hotels, presidential estate, Beverly Hills hotels, G.R.A, Bay Marriott hotels, G.R.A, Nicon hotels and Appartments, olu-obasanjo road, ECWA church hall, woji
Re: Why Are You Still Job-hunting? by frenchman2: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2011
hi all, due to the elections this april, all our weekend business seminars suspended for now. seminars holding on thursdays for now.
Re: Why Are You Still Job-hunting? by frenchman2: 2:54am On Apr 20, 2011
weekend seminars will resume after the elections.
Re: Why Are You Still Job-hunting? by potoki: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2011
pls where is your seminar venue in Oyo State or Osun State? U can send it 2 my mail(bisolent@gmail.com)Thank u
Re: Why Are You Still Job-hunting? by frenchman2: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2011
for those who have been calling, requesting for more info, i hope you decide fast and join the train.
Re: Why Are You Still Job-hunting? by frenchman2: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2011
Elections more or less over now. Our weekend seminars resume in May.
Re: Why Are You Still Job-hunting? by frenchman2: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2011
weekend seminars resumed fully.
get in touch for more info

(1) (Reply)

Get Professional Web Design/hosting Services Now In Nigeria @ Friendly Prices / Online Money Making / Buy Magnetic Mosquito Proof Net: 08188503078 08025747299

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.