Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

#EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Hasn't Handed Over The Tollgate Camera to Panel - Adegboruwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Hasn't Handed Over The Tollgate Camera to Panel - Adegboruwa (180 Views)

Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly / NFIU Submits Report On Magu’s FOREX Transactions To Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Hasn't Handed Over The Tollgate Camera to Panel - Adegboruwa by NwekeUG(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Governor Sanwo-Olu Hasn't Handed Over The Camera Fashola Found At Lekki Tollgate to #EndSARS Panel - Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa

Ebun Adegboruwa, representative of civil society on the Lagos Judicial Panel of Inquiry investigating the shooting of EndSARS protesters at Lekki tollgate, says the panel has not received the camera the Minister of Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola found at the tollgate, IgbereTV reports

Adegboruwa disclosed this in a dissenting opinion he delivered on an application by Lekki Concession Company to take over toll plazas one and two for insurance claims and to maintain security threat.

Adegboruwa who kicked against reopening of Lekki tollgate, revealed that the Lagos State Government and the Chief Pathologist of the state are also yet to appear before the panel.

He said;

“The Lagos State Government has been summoned by the Panel and it is yet to appear, to offer its own testimony of the accounts of 20th October, 2020. The Governor of Lagos State in an open broadcast, promised to hand over a camera picked up by the Honourable Minister of Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN, to the Panel. That has not happened."

https://igberetvnews.com/1381722/endsars-sanwo-olu-hasnt-handed-tollgate-camera-panel-adegboruwa/

Lalasticlala

Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Hasn't Handed Over The Tollgate Camera to Panel - Adegboruwa by triple996(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
B4 nko
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Hasn't Handed Over The Tollgate Camera to Panel - Adegboruwa by younglleo: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Pls nairalanders, am considering taking extreme measure bout some guys who scammed me off my last card, am totally broke nd needed dat money for emergency in the sense that tomoro my job hunt continues, the scammed me and believed the have gotten away with this. The truth is, with the way life has been treating me lately, am considering killing them as the only option, (not with my hands tho,but traditionally) this is really pissing me off, i jst met them on Nairaland!
They shud give me my money, cus ive got nothing to lose here, b4 Tomoro people will start talking one thing or the other, i need that money today.
Am not a killer, but i will go to the extreme, u can't rob a broke man off his last card, u don't knw what it feels like! cry cry cry
am honest nd serious here
Re: #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Hasn't Handed Over The Tollgate Camera to Panel - Adegboruwa by arsenal444(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
Detective Fashola want to keep it for keeping sake. Useless Government and their useless thinking

(1) (Reply)

Alleged N100m CCB Bribe: Akpabio Opens Fire / Is Nigeria Democracy Working? / Who's Nigeria Owing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.