Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) (50641 Views)

Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise / Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by jimi4us: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dozis:
Who is Regina and who is the daughter

You're a small boy to know. You don pass your WAEC?

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bros Husband....DNA unrequired for Regina...We cannot tell for you though.

Very beautiful pic, we wish them well in their chosen career.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:
What do you want? Omo Eran

Bro, u said somebody throw brick on yor head in a previous post. The good news is it dint affect yor brain & u still talk with sence.
I respet u for that sir! smiley
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Brenn594(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
De gal don ripe finish ooo!!!
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by buzritchy: 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Carbon copy of the mother. ASKIA

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Dozis: 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:

Indomie generation talking.
jimi4us:

You're a small boy to know. You don pass your WAEC?
Moee:
INDOMIE GENERATION KEEP OFF✅
I might be older than your Dads....
It's not my fault that you guys failed to understand a simple way of saying that the daughter is all grown now.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Messiah123: 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
what I don't understand is that a man Bleep Regina askia before birthing the daughter but it looks like Regina brought the sperm together with the ovaries because her daughter is a spitting image of her she looked when she was her age.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Messiah123: 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
The daughter don ripe to fu=ck na all those American boys go dey yansh am .

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:

What tribe are they pls
Efik/Ibibio...she is from Akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Rhea(f): 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
dlaw70:
To f*ck the girl d hungry me..��

I dey feel you bro grin cheesy grin cheesy
She set like bugatti on top ferrarri

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 12:16am On Feb 08, 2021
Olodo24:
Life History Recoder. Wehdon o
As in enh
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 12:19am On Feb 08, 2021
gypsey:
It is time to grow up then, cheesy even your crush has grown up.
The thing weak me o bro.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Spadelicious: 12:42am On Feb 08, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You know her salary or you live with them? No ovation anywhere, she was pregnant for an American father of 3.
She was there because the man married her. The same one that the husband called out pubicly that she was travelling to Nigeria to fvck her exes and sugar daddies or another one? What put the man on wheel chair? No be her wahala? Focused indeed! When did she get the degree? Not more than 2 years ago, what has she been doing for a living? Abeg!
You are on point. Now she is trying seriously to live through her daughter. Her career went down when she left nollywood to try her luck in America and ended up as a nurse. Life . She was a side chick of a married French expatriate who fathered her first daughter Stephanie after her failed marriage to Charles Orie. Even her marriage to her current husband, who was a limo driver has been a rocky one. Life sha.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:45am On Feb 08, 2021
Yankee fitted. Many Nairalanders will hardly come across these types. My problem is most of them mumu anyhow. Fine, them fine scatter. Sense, them no get.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 12:49am On Feb 08, 2021
EXLOVER:
She vomit the daughter, this life sha, I was crushing on the mother that year, now I'm now crushing on the daughter.

Yet I'm not married.
pity ur lineage and marry

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 1:15am On Feb 08, 2021
This one is Regina reincarnated. Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by britiko: 1:29am On Feb 08, 2021
NwekeUG:
Nigerian actress, Regina Askia took to her Instagram handle to share photos of herself and her beautiful daughter together on a movie set, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK2TYossUVp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The daughter looks more like d Regina Askia i grew up watching on screens while d mum now looks different but still good.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:59am On Feb 08, 2021
Gorgeous girl
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by stayclearofme: 2:07am On Feb 08, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
Igbo girls ,,, too pretty !!!
Who tell u say na Igbo?..
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by vioment: 2:26am On Feb 08, 2021
Nna na WA o.

Sister/aunty Regina your pikin nice o.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Dameland: 3:07am On Feb 08, 2021
EXLOVER:
She vomit the daughter, this life sha, I was crushing on the mother that year, now I'm now crushing on the daughter.

Yet I'm not married.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by greypencils: 3:54am On Feb 08, 2021
Last last Ramsey Noah go still kiss this girl both on screen and off screen. I bet he did same to the mother. Baddest guy ever liveth.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Adrian9(m): 4:13am On Feb 08, 2021
Uncleodi:
Nice.

I hope she will not join those that will buy house and cars in few months time claiming to have gotten such money from "ACTING".

Life of a bitch! Na advert the mama dey run for am so o! One mancchi wey get money go soon lay siege on those mad hips!
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 4:22am On Feb 08, 2021
Dozis:
Who is Regina and who is the daughter
Indomie generation talking.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by yetty247(f): 4:38am On Feb 08, 2021
EXLOVER:

Yet I'm not married.

I pray u don't later crush on her granddaughter
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by zedman1(m): 5:47am On Feb 08, 2021
Kai! When they talk about carbon copy, na this them mean!. The daughter looks Exactly like her when she was about her age.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 6:36am On Feb 08, 2021
yetty247:

I pray u don't later crush on her granddaughter
Chai...just this small play you have grab my balls
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 6:39am On Feb 08, 2021
SweetCunt97:
pity ur lineage and marry
Where is the wife or are you single and is your cunt really sweet?
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:53am On Feb 08, 2021
The mother’s ringtones will still sound louder and more melodious than the daughter’s own
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:02am On Feb 08, 2021
Even after careful analysis of this photograph, I was unable to sight the camel toe. Perhaps scholars in da house can offer their learned opinions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oops! OLX Uses Linda Ikeji Caricature In New Advert / Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) Looks Broken At Mojisola Olaiya's Service Of Songs / #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.