Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

I Was Disrespected By Barcelona – Suarez - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Disrespected By Barcelona – Suarez (339 Views)

Ronald Koeman Has Been Sacked By Barcelona / Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too / Philippe Coutinho Has Ambition To Join Barcelona- Suarez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Disrespected By Barcelona – Suarez by WinningGoals10: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez says he was determined to leave Barcelona with his “head held high” last summer after being “disrespected” by the club ahead of his move to current La Liga leaders Atletico Madrid.

Suarez left the Nou Camp in acrimonious circumstances in September as Barcelona’s second-highest goal-scorer of all time, having scored 198 goals since signing from Liverpool in 2014.

The 34-year-old had one more year to run on the contract he signed with Barca in 2016, but was told by new head coach Ronald Koeman that he was not part of his plans.

He has since scored 14 goals for Atleti after moving to the Spanish capital for £5.5m, with Diego Simeone’s side 10 points clear at the top of La Liga.

The former Liverpool and Ajax forward says he rejected the chance to sit out Barca’s pre-season while his move was finalized and did not speak to now-former president Josep Maria Bartomeu over his exit.v

Read More Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/i-was-disrespected-by-barcelona-suarez/

Re: I Was Disrespected By Barcelona – Suarez by Xscape1993(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
You have done well my guy. Life continues.

1 Like

Re: I Was Disrespected By Barcelona – Suarez by mariahAngel(f): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
As long as you're not Messi, to FC Barcelona, you don't matter much. cheesy
Re: I Was Disrespected By Barcelona – Suarez by LMS1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
You Can Consider Playing For Any Nigerian National Team Of Your Choice And We Assure You We Will Worship You Like god But You Will Have To Manage Our Little Pay And Endure All The Dept We Will Owe You Throughout Your Staygrin

1 Like

Re: I Was Disrespected By Barcelona – Suarez by drips8(m): 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
It'll be nice if he wins La Liga with Atletico
Re: I Was Disrespected By Barcelona – Suarez by paulolee(m): 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
thats what d new man needs n i cnt judge him because he knows better n calls d shots..
I was also tired of Suarez going by last season performances bt I still fault barca for selling him to a la liga rival without a direct replacement..
he is now banging in goals n I wish athletico wins d league so he laughs last..
Re: I Was Disrespected By Barcelona – Suarez by Memberclub(m): 12:05am On Feb 08, 2021
You stopped playing football by chatting with refs are every given opportunity. And also this mad man was trekking on the pitch doing nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Week 36 Pools Key With Retrospect View Of Week 35 In 2020/2021 Uk Pools Season / Leeds Utd Became The First Club To Protest Against ESL / I've Played With Messi, I Want To Play With Ronaldo Now - Neymar Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.