Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

What Is A Usa Warship Doing In Nigeria At This Crucial Time? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is A Usa Warship Doing In Nigeria At This Crucial Time? (5739 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator / Unseen Photo Of Captain And Crew On Board Nigerian Warship NNS Thunder F90 / Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is A Usa Warship Doing In Nigeria At This Crucial Time? by shotster50(m): 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
Sun of god:

Europe has a plan for Africa.
China has a plan for Africa.
America has a plan for Africa.

But Africans have no plan for Africa!

Wrong, We do rhetorics.
Re: What Is A Usa Warship Doing In Nigeria At This Crucial Time? by ektbear: 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2011
[quote="~Bluetooth"]
i only pity those ND boys that may want to forment trouble when jonathan loses the election.
[/quote]

grin

But yeah, seems curious that they'd choose the middle of an election for "training exercises."
Re: What Is A Usa Warship Doing In Nigeria At This Crucial Time? by cap28: 12:17am On Apr 07, 2011
sun of god - very interesting and informative video, everything ms oruh said is frighteningly true and we are still fast asleep lulled into a sense of false security.
Re: What Is A Usa Warship Doing In Nigeria At This Crucial Time? by DeeJay20: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
hmmm
Re: What Is A Usa Warship Doing In Nigeria At This Crucial Time? by texazzpete(m): 5:34am On Apr 09, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

Dude you are obviously not in tune with reality! US is never and has never been a NAVAL power house! Instead the US uses her NAVAL platform for her aerial assalt! In sharp constrast, the UK is a NAVAL Power house, hence the reason the UK as of today has the most sophisticated NAVAL platform in the world costing we the tax payer a whooping £3.6bn eacg! Go and research about the Bae systems project for the UK Navy!

My friend, try and speak with confidence about those things you really have an idea about. Your ignorance is appalling to say the least.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy
The United States Navy (USN) is the naval warfare service branch of the United States Armed Forces and one of the seven uniformed services of the United States. The [b]U.S. Navy is the largest in the world; its battle fleet tonnage is greater than that of the next 13 largest navies combine[/b]d.[4] The U.S. Navy also has the world's largest carrier fleet, with 11 in service, one under construction (two planned), and one in reserve. The service had 328,516 personnel on active duty and 101,689 in the Navy Reserve in January 2011. It operates 286 ships in active service and more than 3,700 aircraft.[2]

Did i really need to paste this excerpt above? Shouldn't everyone with a brain know that the US navy has been the world's largest since World War 2?

With a name like 'Tier1' (which i thought was a reference to Special Forces 'operators') i expected you to know much better about millitary systems.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Building Just Collapsed In Awka / Lagos Ready To Release Bodies Of DANA Crash Victims To Relatives / Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.