Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo (43409 Views)

SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) / Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium / US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by Cherrybae(f): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2021
Why not say Fulani herdsmen murders NBA chairman since every killing is done by Fulani herdsmen.

Our people are more heartless and wicked.

Our people commit worst crimes yet everything they tag it fulani herdsmen.

Is this more not worse than fulani herdsmen.

The day the Northerners will rise up to their voices, that day, our people in the North will see hell.

Let us continue to harass Fulanis in the east instead of finding a long lasting solution.

Can we compare the number of fulani in the east to the number of igbo in the North.

Does the fulani have investments in the east.

Time will tell.
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by BigBashiru: 10:46am On Feb 08, 2021
Cherrybae:
Why not say Fulani herdsmen murders NBA chairman since every killing is done by Fulani herdsmen.

Our people are more heartless and wicked.

Our people commit worst crimes yet everything they tag it fulani herdsmen.

Is this more not worse than fulani herdsmen.

The day the Northerners will rise up to their voices, that day, our people in the North will see hell.

Let us continue to harass Fulanis in the east instead of finding a long lasting solution.

Can we compare the number of fulani in the east to the number of igbo in the North.

Does the fulani have investments in the east.

Time will tell.

black people are the most heartless and wicked of all the races.

1 Like

Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by BigBashiru: 10:57am On Feb 08, 2021
jobaltol:
Why are people so callous? Because of material things like cars, phones...things that will soon be out of date, you killed a man
Please, be careful...people are envious of your success...

Not just callous but stupid too.
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by gtown: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2021
Trueigbo:
It's high time government take the issue of security serious. You cannot fight crime using 19th century methods. We need to upgrade.

Install cctv and make use of BVN to track people. But this need a strong political will to do it.
When government said everybody must have nin as preparation step to linking every person bio data from other data polls, such as BVN, phone number etc, some people are protesting against it.
With bio data, I am sure those assailants are as good as being apprehended already. They can run to their hides, time is what matters.
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by MoIbrahim: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2021
Anytime I see one office holder directing investigation, I wonder; does it mean there can only be an investigation if directive is given?
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by mechanics(m): 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
This is Imo that someone said the killing rate have stopped.
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
blinking001:
Developers at it again......see the way they are killing themselves..
Hahaha... This picture dey always off me. I am a proud developer
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by onuman: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....

Every huzzle get he own Hazzard

May the Hazzard of our huzzle never take our lives

Are you not a suspect- if investigators get it right in this case?
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by onuman: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
Giddyvocals:
Wow! R.I.P....... in a civilized country this case would be sorted out quickly... The culprits left the murder weapon, touched the Bucket... Too many finger prints..

That’s it. Unsophisticated murderers did it. But are there sophisticated investigators out there?
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by blinking001(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
jcmaiah:

Hahaha... This picture dey always off me. I am a proud developer
There is no shame in being a developer my brother....myself I'm from the south south region but una too the worry..
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by rafosky1: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1381739/ex-nba-chairman-imo-ndieonyemah-nwankwo-gruesomely-murdered-imo/

The driver may be as dead as a log of wood somewhere. Probably saw the assailants and had to be done away with. Collateral damage.

2 Likes

Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by sexymomiyo(f): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....

Every huzzle get he own Hazzard

May the Hazzard of our huzzle never take our lives
AMEN OO
Re: Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo by seanemmason(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2021
jobaltol:
Why are people so callous? Because of material things like cars, phones...things that will soon be out of date, you killed a man
Please, be careful...people are envious of your success...

Hello good morning, please I will like to have a chat with you can you give me your contact or contact me on (zero eight one)60540703 please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pick-pocket: We Make N80,000 To N100,000 Daily / Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos / Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.