Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People (27194 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by buckeyemedia: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2021
MartinsD12:

I watched this video in 2017, and I tell you what ffk speaks very well and what he said it's very true, this video was after Kanu was released from prison
Can you swear on your life that what the hypocrite FFk claims is true?

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by PrinceOfLagos: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Please stop crying wolf, which mercy of rag tag Fulani herdsman? Bloody Coward.
Pele ti e o

Enjoy your fulani herders New found friend and New owners of land and farmlands in oyo , ondo and ogun states .

Soon an Emir will be installed in those conquered villages .

4 Likes

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Does Imo Ohaneze, Like Anambra Ohaneze?, Pot calling kettle black.

Why don't you ask their members ?

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by pickatyouu: 9:47am On Feb 08, 2021
We all have known the truth about buhari,
You can keep denying it but it is right there in front of you.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Biafrawemove: 9:47am On Feb 08, 2021
buckeyemedia:
President back to back without your support? What does President Buhari need from you?, Your hate couldn’t affect a kitten, Empty Barrell Pigeon Chest beater.
No one asked for your stinking opinion
Bye

4 Likes

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by DarkJeddi(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2021
Jones4190:
he hate igbo but choose igbo man as vice president for two times.
And what exactly is your point?

He choose Igbo VP because of political expediency and not because of his overwhelming love of Igbos.. angry

5 Likes

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by buckeyemedia: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2021
MartinsD12:

I watched this video in 2017, and I tell you what ffk speaks very well and what he said it's very true, this video was after Kanu was released from prison
Even if he hates Igbos, how has that stopped you from prospering? Is President Buhari the owner of Nigeria? Is he the 1st & last President of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 08, 2021
Only fools would not use their head when it comes to what the video says and what FFK tweeted.

In the video he talks about TRUST but in the tweet he talks about HATRED

Yet he himself said Buhari spoke about TRUST why then did he insert HATRED by himself?

Lack of trust is not hatred.

Many of us claim we went to school but we still allow sentiments to display our foolishness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by dederocs(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2021
The diferences between North and south is too much, this union is crawling...

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2021
ffk also said Buhari told him that Obasanjo spoke highly of him.

Is it the same Obasanjo who said that I you give FFK food he will sing for you?

That was Obasanjo insulting FFK and not speaking highly of him

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by DarkJeddi(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2021
IamWonderful:
I hate igbos too for scamming me
And what exactly does this crap you post has to do with the issue on the ground?

Nobody cares about who a NONETITY like you love or hate,except your village people.. angry

3 Likes

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by buckeyemedia: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2021
Tetehjewels:
Only fools would not use their head when it comes to what the video says and what FFK tweeted.

In the video he talks about TRUST but in the tweet he talks about HATRED

Yet he himself said Buhari spoke about TRUST why then did he insert HATRED by himself?

Lack of trust is not hatred.

Many of us claim we went to school but we still allow sentiments to display our foolishness.
True True.
Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by dederocs(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2021
Jones4190:
This is merely politics
Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Oracleforce: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2021
Biafrawemove:
We know
That why we hate him too
No offense

He chose Tunde Bakare as the vice president....
Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Reference(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2021
Don't like speaking about this man because I consider him retarded but his comments are beginning to generate serious concern and I donot know what is his endgame in stoking ethnic tensions consistently.

Those saner fellows close to him or within his sorry circles should advise him such wise. He wil be held to account for his unguarded utterances.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2021
Funny enough ffk has deleted the tweet himself because he knows he lied brazenly.

Yet this is on nairaland as true gist

3 Likes

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Ykc2(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Jones4190:
i don't think you know anything about politic, obasanjo don't like Atiku but he knew atiku is very popular ,just like tinubu,he don't like buhari but he wants to gain something from buhari ,you don't choose your partner in politics because you like their tribe you choose to gain support of his people,if you leave buhari he will choose another fulani as vice but our eyes don open,so you don't even know what your talking about

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2021
Is this news, is anybody surprised? Have the ibos forgotten the civil war? why then do we expect that Northerners have forgotten that their leaders were killed? I tell people all the time anytime the issue of Ibo presidency comes up, there will never be an Ibo president. It's not just Buhari, it's the whole North, they havent forgotten and they will never forget and they will rather Bleep up the whole country as is happenning now in a bid to hold on to power that put the ibos in the position of political and military power.

Thats just the reality of Nigeria, it's not just Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Hate a nonentity like you? Are you sure you have food at home to eat this Monday morning? You are as inconsequential as a fly in a refuse bin.
Hey you idiot, get the Bleep out of my mention. If you don't have anything doing, go over to Twitter and beg Igbo boys for alms or beg that Igbo girl in family section to remember you in her next giveaway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Onepeople: 10:01am On Feb 08, 2021
Jones4190:
you guy's should go and rest, chosen igboman for his selfish political interest has nothing to do with love as at the time he contested election with a yurobaman he has no other choice.the truth is that Buhari do not believe or accept that Nigeria is made up of different tribes, he does not believe in oneness of the country in any form.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Jollylolly(f): 10:02am On Feb 08, 2021
He hate Igbos but hes executing the most giant project in Igbo land, boni bodo bridge is ongoing there. and other infrastructural amenities in igbos... FFK is un-serious

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Positivepoint(m): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2021
Kundagarten:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1358465120108691456?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlkC-K8n0d4

Well I guess the igbos on the other hand so much love buhari and northerners

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by oluwasegun007(m): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2021
This guy eeehhhnnn

My Geee.
Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2021
Are all his evil deeds against Igbos not written in the book:

ACTS OF KING BUBU SON OF HARI ?
Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by focus7: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2021
And some people will believe this now without asking where did FFK and Buhari had a meeting where he told him this

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Onepeople: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2021
The idiot have never hidden his hatred for the igbos, anyone that want to argue should show me where and where Buhari has demonstrated his love for the nation, he hate us we hate him too,I always regret the day i was campaigning and winning people support for APC thinking it will bring the desired change for the suffering masses. That was 2015, a year i will never forget, the year that brought this disaster to leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by AMvanquish: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2021
Take FFK serious at your own peril. Someone that is known for talking from both sides of the mouth.
Saying NW & NE should not be part of Nigeria, but the same person Accepted a traditional title in Zamfara Last year. undecided

3 Likes

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2021
He hates everybody except the tribe he came from.
Know this and work with the knowledge

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2021
AMvanquish:
Take FFK serious at your own peril. Someone that is known for talking from both sides of the mouth.
Saying NW & NE should not be part of Nigeria, but the same person Accepted a traditional title in Zamfara Last year. undecided
The guy is just a hanging cloth in the wind.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads / Hushpuppi: Kyari Risks Dismissal, Criminal Prosecution, Says PSC / “You Don’t Go Around Saying PDP Or APC Will Win"—APGA Chairman To Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.