Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People (27444 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Freeze007(m): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2021
No matter what Nigeria is inseperable rather they shall revert to what LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU has said

1. The headquarters of the world would be Nigeria and the capital of Nigeria would return to Calabar

2. A woman must be made the president of Nigeria only then shall lasting Solution to all the problems besetting Nigeria be resolved

You the yorubas think you are intelligent bit see how the north has beat you hands down, power game, is not the thing of brain work but a GIFT

The igbos too also believe they are smart yet in all their smartness they have been marginalized

You can all cry like a baby, but, you see, any people or nation who depends on their wealth and wisdom shall be made to undergo even worse situations....

This is the time you all surrender all that you think can be used and become humble to the KING AND LANDLORD that sits on the throne, Leader Olumba Olumba Obu

If you like hear....

Peace

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Hermzou: 10:32am On Feb 08, 2021
grin don't fool urself everybody know dis, we Hausa's hate Igbo and Igbo's hate us, if u know you know grin grin grin
Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Kelvin3476: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2021
BigSarah:
Who exactly is a Nigerian?, everyone is going tribal.
A nigerian is an hausa fulani man
Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by PDJT: 10:34am On Feb 08, 2021
-Who doesn’t know that Buhari represents modern day jihadism across present day West Africa.

-Let other groups or Nations keep fooling around thinking they are a part of a country called Nigeria. That British experiment failed woefully in 1966, what you have now is total domination of indigenous people by those who think they “won” a war to rule the people anyway they want.

-As for Buhari and his cabal, their hatred is old story and may have only opened the eyes of the efulefus in our midst and some obtuse people that ignorantly beat their chest whilst shouting; “One Nigeria”.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by MartinsD12(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Can you swear on your life that what the hypocrite FFk claims is true?
You don't tell people to swear, it's idolatry I hope u are not one
Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by thatigboman: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2021
olaolaking:
Did you support him?
no. Why should i support someone that hates me?

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by MartinsD12(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Even if he hates Igbos, how has that stopped you from prospering? Is President Buhari the owner of Nigeria? Is he the 1st & last President of Nigeria?
The answer is there with you, some questions don't need answers

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by bluefilm: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2021
This man carry gossip for head like wetin.

I wonder what he intends to achieve with this nonsense piece of garbage gossip.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Kelvin3476: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2021
adedayoa2:
no mind FFK, this small thing him talk now fit cause war.
War for where ? I am even proud that buhari hates us soo much. See buhari and love mttccheeww

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by FOXDOSSIER: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2021
Ok
Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by PDJT: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Even if he hates Igbos, how has that stopped you from prospering? Is President Buhari the owner of Nigeria? Is he the 1st & last President of Nigeria?

-What an ignorant question. I hope you’re not considering bringing children to this world.
Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by LLMG: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2021
Is it true that buhari hates Igbos or not.
Okoroawusa:
FFK is mad...

Well I no blame am. Na market wey get customers dey sell. He knows his customers.
Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Basher8583: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2021
Racoon:
Buhari's hatred for Igbos is not unmistakable because he fully knows that they are so sophisticated that they can see ahead of time his deception even when disguising with the Isi agwu.His mathematically incorrect 97% and 5% speech/statement confirmed it.

Even if he hates Igbos (which I strongly doubt) what can you do about it. Your collective voices cannot even influence anything. Lol.

5%ers. grin

You dey see ahead na hin you no dey see your serial failures back to back.

So you illiterate Igbos need FFK: a mad man who has been abadoned to tell you how to manage your emotions.
Una dey see ahead well well. grin

4 Likes

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Kelvin3476: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2021
Look at lifes of those that he dearly loved been the fulanis. they are the worst creatures on earth, so his is much worst to his hate . If say baba love us i for don go kill myself
Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Jones4190(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2021
payloader:
Bros, which tribe are you from? I'm curious.
Tiv from benue state
Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Kelvin3476: 10:46am On Feb 08, 2021
Freeze007:
No matter what Nigeria is inseperable rather they shall revert to what LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU has said

1. The headquarters of the world would be Nigeria and the capital of Nigeria would return to Calabar

2. A woman must be made the president of Nigeria only then shall lasting Solution to all the problems besetting Nigeria be resolved

You the yorubas think you are intelligent bit see how the north has beat you hands down, power game, is not the thing of brain work but a GIFT

The igbos too also believe they are smart yet in all their smartness they have been marginalized

You can all cry like a baby, but, you see, any people or nation who depends on their wealth and wisdom shall be made to undergo even worse situations....

This is the time you all surrender all that you think can be used and become humble to the KING AND LANDLORD that sits on the throne, Leader Olumba Olumba Obu

If you like hear....

Peace
Full time nonsense

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Weneda(m): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2021
He hate igbos because they are way smarter than him nd his fulani herdsmen/elites

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Carlylepneuma: 10:49am On Feb 08, 2021
prove it u foolish fool (FF) u told NK who is a pig after u guys were released from prison that buhari hates igbos... an angry man can cook up anything just to cool off his anger...

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Kelvin3476: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2021
dignity33:
Even if i know many of you hate Igbos not only Buhari but this man Femi have an average Yoruba mentality. I stop taken this man serious when he said that his wife was cheating on him while it happened that he was the one cheating his wife, this man is a total disgrace and blackmailers. When Femi was in power how many times does he talk in favour of Igbos now he has turn to Igbo defender let him dance his music alone and leave Igbos out of it.
Buh buh we knw say buhari hates us. This his news is an old one
Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Anonimoss: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Kelvin3476: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2021
buckeyemedia:
President back to back without your support? What does President Buhari need from you?, Your hate couldn’t affect a kitten, Empty Barrell Pigeon Chest beater.
Him been in power is the worst thing that happend to hausa people.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Weneda(m): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2021
Freeze007:

If you like hear....

Peace
So u refer human like u God of ur life. But u forgotten that nobody can't nd will never share God's glory because all power belongs to him. He's the creator of the universe, no other person than The Lord Almighty

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Proftowin: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2021
D one on ground finish, dis smoker wan bring anoda one

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Kelvin3476: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Does Imo Ohaneze, Like Anambra Ohaneze?, Pot calling kettle black.
We love our igbo's
Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2021
DSS will surely pick up ffk again and hopefully this time for good because he needs to provide irrefutable evidence that Buhari said this instead of his usual he said, they said gossip.

If he was so sure of this statement why then did he delete it from his Twitter feed?

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Toks2008(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2021
Misleading title.

There was no where I could deduce where Buhari told him he hates the igbos.

He only said according to FFK in the video that the North will never forget how the igbo officers that took part in the first coup killed the northern leaders and I don't see any fault in that statement.

This is how false news start.. I doubt if people watched the video clips.

FFK is a devil's advocate and a lousy snitch at that cos even if Buhari actually told him those things in confidence I don't think h ought to expose him.

There are mature ways of doing things.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2021
IamWonderful:
I hate igbos too for scamming me
How can u hate all igbos cos of one person
Reason am
Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Yankee101: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2021
He said they killed our leaders in the middle of the night and we can never trust them...

You must remember Ahmadu Bello brought him into the military, he fought in biafra and his commanding officers were killed

He was a contemporary witness not a secondary participant.

You must know how your adversary thinks
Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by IamWonderful: 11:28am On Feb 08, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
How can u hate all igbos cos of one person
Reason am
Not one person about 12 of them supported him and I came to complain on Nairaland and other igbos supported the evil.
Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by IamWonderful: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2021
DarkJeddi:
And what exactly does this crap you post has to do with the issue on the ground?

Nobody cares about who a NONETITY like you love or hate,except your village people.. angry
Just like your parents
Re: FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People by Amumaigwe: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2021
Jones4190:
he hate igbo but choose igbo man as vice president for two times.

To enable him get Igbo votes pure and simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB / Presidential Aides Pray For Yusuf Buhari / Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.