Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Moderna Mrna Dna-altering Tech Is NOT Medicine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Moderna Mrna Dna-altering Tech Is NOT Medicine (522 Views)

Nigeria, 5 African Countries To Establish mRNA Vaccine Production - WHO / BioNTech To Develop mRNA Malaria Vaccine / Moderna's Coronavirus Vaccine Is 94.5% Effective, According To Company Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderna Mrna Dna-altering Tech Is NOT Medicine by bn365: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
It's NOT medicine.
Its DNA-altering that will allow them to manipulate your genes, mess your cells

1 Like

Re: Moderna Mrna Dna-altering Tech Is NOT Medicine by Nbotee(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
Some of U are jus incredibly stupid
Re: Moderna Mrna Dna-altering Tech Is NOT Medicine by Shelumiel: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
This is obvious. I just pray we are not force to take their evil vaccines
Re: Moderna Mrna Dna-altering Tech Is NOT Medicine by GamalNasser: 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Its not going to end well
Re: Moderna Mrna Dna-altering Tech Is NOT Medicine by capitalzero: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
bn365:
It's NOT medicine.
Its DNA-altering that will allow them to manipulate your genes, mess your cells
DNA is like a computer software or program. Bio 101.
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1244325
Re: Moderna Mrna Dna-altering Tech Is NOT Medicine by bn365: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nbotee:
Some of U are jus incredibly stupid

I get that you think that people who question the narratives are stupid, but you have to go beyond a "one-liner" response.
Try and elaborate further on the why? Who exactly? etc
Re: Moderna Mrna Dna-altering Tech Is NOT Medicine by bn365: 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
capitalzero:

DNA is like a computer software or program. Bio 101.
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1244325

When you alter any gene, that entity becomes a genetically modified
GMO risks are unknown and irreversible
Re: Moderna Mrna Dna-altering Tech Is NOT Medicine by capitalzero: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
bn365:

When you alter any gene, that entity becomes a genetically modified
GMO risks are unknown and irreversible
MRNA vaccine can not alter DNA
Re: Moderna Mrna Dna-altering Tech Is NOT Medicine by bn365: 4:00am On Feb 08, 2021
capitalzero:

MRNA vaccine can not alter DNA

Is that wishful thinking or a fact?
Bill Gates said it will alter your DNA but when faced with backlash, the mainstream media and fake fact-checkers quickly went to work as usual to counter that fact,

"What's typically done is you take either a piece of the virus or just the spike, that thing on the surface, and you put it on something else. So there's no risk at all of causing the disease. One final way that's new and is promising is called the RNA vaccine. With RNA and DNA, instead of putting that shape in, you put instructions in the code to make that shape," Gates is heard saying in the video as he explains with a DNA model.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1329842939447611397

1 Like

Re: Moderna Mrna Dna-altering Tech Is NOT Medicine by capitalzero: 6:33am On Feb 08, 2021
bn365:

Is that wishful thinking or a fact?
Bill Gates said it will alter your DNA but when faced with backlash, the mainstream media and fake fact-checkers quickly went to work as usual to counter that fact,

"What's typically done is you take either a piece of the virus or just the spike, that thing on the surface, and you put it on something else. So there's no risk at all of causing the disease. One final way that's new and is promising is called the RNA vaccine. With RNA and DNA, instead of putting that shape in, you put instructions in the code to make that shape," Gates is heard saying in the video as he explains with a DNA model.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1329842939447611397

Keep deceiving people.
DNA stores genetic information. It transcribes to MRNA which translates to enzymes, proteins for normal function of the body.
MRNA vaccines will lead to production of viral antigens protein as directed by our DNA. Immune system recognizes viral proteins produced and antibodies are produced to fight future infection by real viruses.
Please you can online course in genetic code to understand better.
Re: Moderna Mrna Dna-altering Tech Is NOT Medicine by bn365: 7:03am On Feb 08, 2021
capitalzero:

Keep deceiving people.
DNA stores genetic information. It transcribes to MRNA which translates to enzymes, proteins for normal function of the body.
MRNA vaccines will lead to production of viral antigens protein as directed by our DNA. Immune system recognizes viral proteins produced and antibodies are produced to fight future infection by real viruses.
Please you can online course in genetic code to understand better.

Why aren't you disputing what Bill Gates said? The video is right there in the Twitter link and transcribed in text
You are trying hard not only to deceive yourself but delude yourself into believing only the "leftist side" of the "approved" science.
Dissenters are silenced.
Next time you do a search online, use duckduckgo.com rather than google. They busy scrubbing the internet off of real science.
I am baffled and disturbed at the same time when I see people who would like to come off as "intelligent" but also believe mainstream news is there to inform and educate the populace. They mouth famous talking points and repeat drivel from "experts".
I remember when they came all out against chloroquine.
Now, they have quietly restored it even as people died while they were denied the use.
Its mRNA vaccine or nothing else...why?

Re: Moderna Mrna Dna-altering Tech Is NOT Medicine by bn365: 7:07am On Feb 08, 2021

Re: Moderna Mrna Dna-altering Tech Is NOT Medicine by capitalzero: 7:31am On Feb 08, 2021
bn365:

Why aren't you disputing what Bill Gates said? The video is right there in the Twitter link and transcribed in text
You are trying hard not only to deceive yourself but delude yourself into believing only the "leftist side" of the "approved" science.
Dissenters are silenced.
Next time you do a search online, use duckduckgo.com rather than google. They busy scrubbing the internet off of real science.
I am baffled and disturbed at the same time when I see people who would like to come off as "intelligent" but also believe mainstream news is there to inform and educate the populace. They mouth famous talking points and repeat drivel from "experts".

Bill Gates was explaining process of making MRNA vaccine. Even the video was truncated for propangada purpose.
In your screenshot , I think you understand meaning of the word 'MAY'. Also, in your link try to understand people may express concerns or worries over things. All these concerns have been factored into production of MRNA vaccines.
Do you know that individual infected with Hepatitis B , HPV and some other viruses integrated into host DNA?
Many humans are living hundreds of unknown and known viruses causing little or no harm. Most viruses cause harm due to failure of immune system to keep them in check.
MRNA vaccines use a fragment and non-lethal genetic material of viruses to viral antigens that would stimulate antibodies production.
Re: Moderna Mrna Dna-altering Tech Is NOT Medicine by bn365: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2021
capitalzero:

Bill Gates was explaining process of making MRNA vaccine. Even the video was truncated for propangada purpose.
In your screenshot , I think you understand meaning of the word 'MAY'. Also, in your link try to understand people may express concerns or worries over things. All these concerns have been factored into production of MRNA vaccines.
Do you know that individual infected with Hepatitis B , HPV and some other viruses integrated into host DNA?
Many humans are living hundreds of unknown and known viruses causing little or no harm. Most viruses cause harm due to failure of immune system to keep them in check.
MRNA vaccines use a fragment and non-lethal genetic material of viruses to viral antigens that would stimulate antibodies production.

You are sounding like propaganda right now.

Bill Gates said this in his own words: "With RNA and DNA, instead of putting that shape in[coronavirus spikes], you put instructions in the code to make that shape,"
That right there means "editing" aka "altering"
What do you even mean by "All these have been factored in"? You're talking now about risk mitigation, meanwhile, earlier, you denied there was any altering of DNA.
They factored "they need to indemnify themselves against lawsuits". That's all they did. You can't sue the manufacturer of drugs, you can't sue Bill Gates, you can't sue the government even though they are busy forcing people to take the vaccine
Do you think I'm dumb? You trying to type big words and terms to throw me off.

1 Like

Re: Moderna Mrna Dna-altering Tech Is NOT Medicine by capitalzero: 8:18am On Feb 08, 2021
bn365:

You are sounding like propaganda right now.

Bill Gates said this in his own words: "With RNA and DNA, instead of putting that shape in[coronavirus spikes], you put instructions in the code to make that shape,"
That right there means "editing" aka "altering"
What do you even mean by "All these have been factored in"? You're talking now about risk mitigation, meanwhile, earlier, you denied there was any altering of DNA.
They factored "they need to indemnify themselves against lawsuits". That's all they did. You can't sue the manufacturer of drugs, you can't sue Bill Gates, you can't sue the government even though they are busy forcing people to take the vaccine
Do you think I'm dumb? You trying to type big words and terms to throw me off.

Shape is vital antigenic proteins that would stimulate B cells to produce antibodies. Our dna is compared to a computer program by scientists.
On lawsuits, just as any new drugs that have not passed through post-clinical trials review, manufacturers would want to escape lawsuits because pandemic is chaotic situation. Vaccines and some drugs being used presently are approved for emergency uses only.
Re: Moderna Mrna Dna-altering Tech Is NOT Medicine by bn365: 8:29am On Feb 08, 2021
capitalzero:

Shape is vital antigenic proteins that would stimulate B cells to produce antibodies. Our dna is compared to a computer program by scientists.
On lawsuits, just as any new drugs that have not passed through post-clinical trials review, manufacturers would want to escape lawsuits because pandemic is chaotic situation. Vaccines and some drugs being used presently are approved for emergency uses only.

You come off as a paid troll. An internet shill for drug manufacturers, Bill Gates et al in online forums like the UK 77 brigade.
So, the software or hardware drive of your computer can be changed, right? It can be hacked into with roll out of 5g network maybe.
They plan on injecting everyone with a drug that was only approved for emergency use only, and that, to you is ok? They can't be sued for vaccine injury or death but everyone must be forced to be injected?
You can't fool everyone all at the same time.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mentally Derailed Man Offers Medical Services To Residents In Benue / Just Been Told I Have Giardiasis, What’s That?? / Why Getting Older Then Your Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.