Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

This Company Will Pay You $30 For Every Lead You Send Them - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Company Will Pay You $30 For Every Lead You Send Them (429 Views)

This Site Earns You $30 To $50 Daily Or Monthly For Free / This Company Will Pay You $30 For Every Lead You Send Them / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Company Will Pay You $30 For Every Lead You Send Them by DigitalSynergy: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
I bring you another free money making opportunity.

This CPA offer is one that has been around for quite a while. And they accept Nigerians.

The company behind this CPA offer is CuraDebt. A debt relief/elimination services company in the USA.

They have different avenues or programs through which you can earn when you sign up as an affiliate.

1. Pay per lead (debt relief) - $30
2. Pay per lead (tax relief) - $40
3. Pay per call - $50
4. Pay per sale (debt & tax) - $400-$600

For the first 3, the prospect does not even need to buy or enrol for the service. All they just need to do is sign up to get a free, no obligation debt elimination plan. And once they sign up and confirm their phone number, you get paid.

Feel free to find out more about this opportunity. And if it's something you might be interested in, then you can reach me to put you through on how to succeed with them.

The screenshot below is a landing page I created for someone who is already promoting the CPA offer.

Re: This Company Will Pay You $30 For Every Lead You Send Them by schoolboymatt(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
why are u censoring the link?? already got the info i need. cheesy
thanks
Re: This Company Will Pay You $30 For Every Lead You Send Them by dynamic010(m): 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Need more...info..how do I reach u
Re: This Company Will Pay You $30 For Every Lead You Send Them by Valkrie: 3:36am On Feb 08, 2021
Na wah.
Re: This Company Will Pay You $30 For Every Lead You Send Them by DigitalSynergy: 5:22am On Feb 08, 2021
dynamic010:
Need more...info..how do I reach u
WhatsApp, number in signature
Re: This Company Will Pay You $30 For Every Lead You Send Them by DigitalSynergy: 5:22am On Feb 08, 2021
schoolboymatt:
why are u censoring the link??
already got the info i need. cheesy

thanks
that's the idea. Googling the site name will definitely lead you to the url. Was just trying to be careful to avoid ban, you know how wild NL bot can be.

1 Like

Re: This Company Will Pay You $30 For Every Lead You Send Them by DigitalSynergy: 5:23am On Feb 08, 2021
Valkrie:
Na wah.
Wetin wah? Do you have any questions sir?
Re: This Company Will Pay You $30 For Every Lead You Send Them by impulseworld(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Good afternoon, the number on your profile is not good. How so I reach you? I'm highly interested and ready to take action.
Re: This Company Will Pay You $30 For Every Lead You Send Them by DigitalSynergy: 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
impulseworld:
Good afternoon, the number on your profile is not good. How so I reach you? I'm highly interested and ready to take action.
That's my WhatsApp number though.
Will leave my email in profile

(1) (Reply)

Flutterwave Teams Up With Paypal To Make It Easier For African Businesses / Is It Possible For Shoprite in ICM To Gross N100m Sales In A Day? / Single Phase Prepaid Meter For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.