Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

I Need Someone Based In The US To Assist With An Application Fee Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone Based In The US To Assist With An Application Fee Payment (440 Views)

Someone Should Assist With CAC Registration / Pls I Need A Delivery man Someone Based In Ojota / GTB Instant ATM Card Application Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone Based In The US To Assist With An Application Fee Payment by yeyebrity: 6:33pm On May 14, 2021
Hello, if you are in the US and can help to pay an application fee while we credit you in Naira, please mention me.
Re: I Need Someone Based In The US To Assist With An Application Fee Payment by classicben3: 6:34pm On May 14, 2021
You keep asking about this, this is a nigeria forum better don go and fall in the hands of scanmers
Re: I Need Someone Based In The US To Assist With An Application Fee Payment by fffolly: 7:17pm On May 14, 2021
yeyebrity:
Hello, if you are in the US and can help to pay an application fee while we credit you in Naira, please mention me.

Come WhatsApp
Re: I Need Someone Based In The US To Assist With An Application Fee Payment by DrDreWise: 8:04pm On May 14, 2021
I.
Re: I Need Someone Based In The US To Assist With An Application Fee Payment by Bigbeard(m): 1:28am On May 15, 2021
yeyebrity:
What do you want to pay for and how much?
Re: I Need Someone Based In The US To Assist With An Application Fee Payment by Dannyguru: 9:59pm On May 15, 2021
@yeyebrity If you live in Lagos (mainland) let's meet up and deal. However, you will pay commission o. Plus how urgent is it?

yeyebrity:
Re: I Need Someone Based In The US To Assist With An Application Fee Payment by yeyebrity: 10:45am On May 17, 2021
Bigbeard:

What do you want to pay for and how much?

Application fee for a school, 90$
Re: I Need Someone Based In The US To Assist With An Application Fee Payment by yeyebrity: 10:46am On May 17, 2021
Dannyguru:
@yeyebrity If you live in Lagos (mainland) let's meet up and deal. However, you will pay commission o. Plus how urgent is it?

I don't live there.
Re: I Need Someone Based In The US To Assist With An Application Fee Payment by yeyebrity: 10:47am On May 17, 2021
fffolly:

Come WhatsApp

Whatsapp contact.
Re: I Need Someone Based In The US To Assist With An Application Fee Payment by yeyebrity: 10:55am On May 17, 2021
DrDreWise:

Contact me at soonlarry847@gmail.com

I have sent you a message.
Re: I Need Someone Based In The US To Assist With An Application Fee Payment by Bigbeard(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2021
yeyebrity:

Application fee for a school, 90$

Okay WhatsApp me on the number on my profile.
Re: I Need Someone Based In The US To Assist With An Application Fee Payment by fffolly: 11:25am On May 17, 2021
yeyebrity:

Whatsapp contact.

(1) (Reply)

ABC Orjiako: A Medical Doctor With Oily Fingers / This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales In That Business. Check Now (Pics) / Thank You To Super Clients From Nigeria Who Ordered Our Business Support Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.