Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Which Way Nigeria...insecurities Have Have Taken Over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Way Nigeria...insecurities Have Have Taken Over (269 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us / Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Way Nigeria...insecurities Have Have Taken Over by Eriokanmi: 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
As I tuned to 10pm channels news a few minutes ago, from headlines to the main news, it's been insecurities, insecurities and insecurities. The news caster started with Kaduna Killings in which at least 19 people lost their lives and you know when the government put casualties figure at a particular figure...the number is undoubtedly triple.

As if that wasn't enough, the NLC president abducted in Tarawa regained freedom after ransom was paid...

And then killings in Osun, caused by communal clashes. The government was alerted to deploy the police or military and no order came from abuja until over 15 people lost their lives. The resident of Ilobu, one of the towns involved in the state even said the matter wouldn't have become so volatile, had the security operatives heeded their call early enough

...and from there to Orlu killings

...and then to the NBA chairman , Imo state chapter's killing by an unknown gunman...

...and from there to the IDP camp built by Catholic mission in the state.

Then to Gender-based violence worsened by covid-19.

Which way Nigeria? I'm not a happy man tonight .

Please share your thoughts on the way forward

3 Likes

Re: Which Way Nigeria...insecurities Have Have Taken Over by arsenal444(m): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Immediately i saw the news on NTA, guess what? NEPA took the light...

1 Like

Re: Which Way Nigeria...insecurities Have Have Taken Over by Eriokanmi: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
arsenal444:
Immediately i saw the news on NTA, guess what? NEPA took the light...
Hahaha. It might sound funny but its true. They took light in my seat too during that time. We're running in gen now.

1 Like

Re: Which Way Nigeria...insecurities Have Have Taken Over by Fixey: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
cool
Re: Which Way Nigeria...insecurities Have Have Taken Over by dollytino4real(f): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
na to turn to GOD first

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Virtually Lauches 1.12MW Solar Hybrid Power In ATBU, Bauchi* / See How NDDC Duped Rivers Govt Of N400m - Nyesome Wike / PDP Remains Formidable Party Of Choice In Kaduna State – Isa Rabiu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.