Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Fela Kuti & Sunday Igboho- The Similarities Between Abami Eda & Oosa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Kuti & Sunday Igboho- The Similarities Between Abami Eda & Oosa (269 Views)

Fela Kuti's Family Reacts As APC Uses Fela's Songs For Their Campaign / Chief Sunday Igboho Oosa Have Been Realised / Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fela Kuti & Sunday Igboho- The Similarities Between Abami Eda & Oosa by BigShishi(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Fela Kuti & Sunday Igboho- The Similarities Between Abami Eda & Oosa by professorchuks(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Fela Kuti & Sunday Igboho- The Similarities Between Abami Eda & Oosa by Katieify: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2021
Earn millions of naira by helping me find a buyer for any of these properties(13 hectares of Land & a school in Abuja)
Read for more details
If you're interested or you have a buyer, send me a message
Kindly share if you see this

13 hectares of mixed-use land available for sale close to Uke bridge at Karu, Nasarawa state.
Price: 260 million Naira(20 million naira for 1 hectare)
Help me find a buyer and you will get 2.5% of the property price once the transaction has been completed.

No C of O available
Site plan attached
The land has good access to the road.
Popular landmarks around the area are: Bingham University, Tukur & Tukur Snakes farm.

The land is located in a secure location.

------

A licensed school built in the heart of Abuja, Utako close to Jabi.
Total area of the school: 7,000 square meters with C of O
Price: 2.6 billion naira
Help me find a buyer and you will get 2.5% of the property price once the transaction has been completed.
50 classrooms, each classroom has provision for air condition and separate toilet.
Number of toilets: 56
Good halls for laboratory, library and a multipurpose hall.

Football pitch, Basketball court and a children's playground included.

150 chairs and tables are in the school already
The school has a separate transformer
The school has gotten an approval and the name registered.
All approvals were gotten from: Federal Ministry of Education, FCDA and Development control.

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Virtually Lauches 1.12MW Solar Hybrid Power In ATBU, Bauchi* / See How NDDC Duped Rivers Govt Of N400m - Nyesome Wike / Black Maria Carrying #occupylekkitollgate​ Protesters Develops Fault ,pushed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.