Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga (42697 Views)

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
They're all workers of Iniquity!

What exactly is there to EXPOSE after the Otobo story has been buried. What goes around comes around, when Apostle collabo Otobo Mr David knew all the secret but hid it from the general public but now that Apostle collabo Mr David's abuna he's now threatening to air the secret.
Walahi Talahi he should be arrested and castrated for not coming to the rescue of Otobo when the lady needed it.
Filthy and useless idiots claiming pastors, so he thought his wife's abuna is a no go area for the Apostle shey?
Na craze dey worry am, oyinoshi, anuofia! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by ziondaughter247: 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
this man is NOT lying! Suleiman is a big FRAUD! God will continue to disgrace all these fake pastors that give him a bad name.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by BRATISLAVA: 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
Yoighaman:

Until you catch a woman pants down, red-handed, they will never admit to infidelity (thank God for DNA) ; they are so brazen at lying that if you are not careful, you would second-guess yourself; gaslighting is one of tactics in their emotional arsenal... is that the kind of specie you want me to believe?

Women and denial are like 5 & 6....see Morocco, see Spain....

You can see how you men always change the subject and twist things around?

What does rape have to do with cheating and the DNA test of your dreams? What does anything you typed above have to do with rape?

As usual your work is to trivialize rape and try to play victim for men by bringing up issues that have nothing to do with crimes committed against women. Rape is rape, and your cheating tale has nothing to do with it. Absolutely nothing.

But let us follow your logic, there's DNA to catch a woman and not a man. But what will you use to catch a rapist, since you believe all he has to do is claim he didn't do it?
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by ziondaughter247: 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Suleiman and Fatoyinbo are fraudsters and they sleep around. Look there's a pattern to these things. Are they the only "strong men of God enemies want to pull down?" Have you ever heard such about Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya or Uma Ukpai who are even regarded as 'more powerful men of God?' I am not saying that these other men are saints, they might even have their own, because no man is perfect except God. But the truth is that when different people accuse you of the same thing over time, then there is definitely some truth to it. And believe me, 'enemies' have more to gain by pulling down people like Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya and Ukpai than Suleiman and Fatoyinbo!

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Eriokanmi: 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
Theboss100:
Fake apostle suleiman is a Godless man. He is as fake as Buhari's integrity. Infact 98% of Nigerian pastors are fake. That's why we have high rate of immorality in this country despite been a religious country. They are after your money, wives and daughters. They perform stage managed miracle. What stops them from going to the hospital to perform miracle The earlier you and your lots understand the signs of false prophets, pastors, evangelists etc the better otherwise all of you will perish in HELL Read Matthew 15:14, Isaiah 9:16.

We are in the last days, terrible things are happening. The reason why God said judgement will start in his house. Tooooo many fake pastors using God's name to enrich themselves. Emotions will kill many Nigerians that worship their pastors las las.

Drops pen.

As for the memes,
The first one is to help you understand my statement undecided

The second one is necessary for brain reset back to factory settings.
my response to your jargon is in the book of luke 13:3 Unless you repent, you shall likewise perish.
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Graceconnect: 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
Zzor:
When I said I believed Stephanie Otobo's story people were ranting but the truth will surely come when you least expect, a woman will hardly accuse a man of rape and other sexual misconduct there's always an element of truth in them,that's why I always believe any lady that boldly come out to accuse any man of rape or other sexual misconduct because most of the accusations are true.Smh for these men of God
Just like the accusation of Potiphar's wife against Joseph is true grin
Have you ever been a victim of false accusations? And others feed on it?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by letitrainnow(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
Pastor and Apostle fighting.
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Yoighaman(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You can see how you men always change the subject and twist things around?

What does rape have to do with cheating and the DNA test of your dreams? What does anything you typed above have to do with rape?

As usual your work is to trivialize rape and try to play victim for men by bringing up issues that have nothing to do with crimes committed against women. Rape is rape, and your cheating tale has nothing to do with it. Absolutely nothing.

But let us follow your logic, there's DNA to catch a woman and not a man. But what will you use to catch a rapist, since you believe all he has to do is claim he didn't do it?

This discussion emanated from a lady saying, simply because a woman can come out boldly to accuse a man of rape, then the accusation is often true.

I responded by saying, based on her premise, a man coming out boldly to deny the accusation makes it untrue as well.

Either ways, someone must be telling the truth and the other lying.The fact that a woman is brazen in her accusation does not imply she is not telling lies. Telling lies means she's a cheat, trying to cover up her insidious acts.

Then she commits atrocities and tries to bury them; sometimes for decades but thanks to DNA.

So can you now see the correlation you are requesting for?

I do not support rape anyway, be it on a man or woman.
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by LikeAking: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
Pastor drop it nah...

Wetin u dey wait 4?
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Zzor:
When I said I believed Stephanie Otobo's story people were ranting but the truth will surely come when you least expect, a woman will hardly accuse a man of rape and other sexual misconduct there's always an element of truth in them,that's why I always believe any lady that boldly come out to accuse any man of rape or other sexual misconduct because most of the accusations are true.Smh for these men of God

I have told people countless times that Sule had something ungodly with Stephanie.

Some of us former pastors had our reasons for leaving the so-called churches.

I will continue to pray for a divine Revival in the body of Christ because wolves in sheep's clothing are leading many astray.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by generationz(f): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
That audio clip the man released is very fake. That is not suleimans voice. If anything sexual happened between Suleiman and his wife, he was privy to it and kept quiet because of money and power but won't release the real audio clip cause he will be disgraced.

The only person I believe in the whole sexual scandal regarding Pastor Sule is Cossy.
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by generationz(f): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

I have told people countless times that Sule had something ungodly with Stephanie.

I will continue to pray for a divine Revival in the body of Christ because wolves in sheep's clothing are leading many astray.

Where you a pastor in his church?
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
generationz:

Where you a pastor in his church?

No.

I used to belong to a far bigger church.

But these churches are the same. Their characteristics include:

Power-drunk CEOs (or if you like, General Overseers).

Philandering pastors

Perverted gospel

Serious indoctrination.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Mysteryman22: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
SilverNorGold:
grin.. This man should be careful o before Apostle teleport am to North Korea. cheesy grin

Lol...like the guy in France. ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
generationz:
That audio clip the man released is very fake. That is not suleimans voice. If anything sexual happened between Suleiman and his wife, he was privy to it and kept quiet because of money and power but won't release the real audio clip cause he will be disgraced.

The only person I believe in the whole sexual scandal regarding Pastor Sule is Cossy.

But Sule admitted that it was him, but that the audio was regarding another incident.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mysteryman22:

Lol...like the guy in France. ��

Hahaha grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Corperkay05: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mmmmm
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

I will join you in that prayer, enough of their deceit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by mastermaestro(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

No.

Philandering pastors

Perverted gospel

Serious indoctrination.

Learn from their flaws and become a better example. There is no perfect congregational gathering anywhere on earth so long as man is the leader.

It takes a lot grace and profound humility to be able to manage fame, crowd, influence, power, spiritual gifts, wealth and everything that comes with glory in ministry.

You may need to climb up there first before you know the magnitude of pressure these fellows face.

The people owe their leaders prayers, simple. As meek as Moses was, he collapsed under pressure and fell into rebellion with GOD. To be a G.O. is no joke, dude.
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by generationz(f): 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

No.

Philandering pastors

Perverted gospel

Serious indoctrination.

You forgot to add money hungry thieving workers who backbite about themselves and form caucuses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Ogediluv(f): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
Since u do believed and any lady for accusations, soon I mean very soon, u will face wot u believed in.

Zzor:
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Ogediluv(f): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
God bless u. Help me ask him oooohhh.. He claims that the man of God sleep with his wife when der first child was 6months old and he didn't do anything since then, now DAT child is about 11yrs old and all this rubbish is coming out

Eriokanmi:
Na wah oo. One needs to be very prayerful before employing anyone, including those religious houses so God could reveal traitors from the beginning and one could drop them before allowing them to join the team. This man doesn't sound like a pastor to me. Its obvious in his voice. You stayed with a controversial man of God for 16 years and yet, you didn't quit immediately after noticing his so called character for the sake of your calling and heaven? Why wait until after you were sent away to make all these revelation? Common!
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by illicit(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
PussyKing:
When you are always accused of one particular thing for many times then some truth must lie therein

Is just that our people here believe and worship pastors so in the sights they are very righteous.

If there is anyone you should fear most is your inner cactus man who knows all about your secrets.

In fact this man sounds like who knows everything he G.O does in secrets.

I advise the apostle to be very careful oo

Sorry it is caucus not cactus
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by OLULAW: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
GOFRONT:
Na waoo.....All these gods of men

They have no business with nonexistent entity. It's all a farce.
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Hangulsaram: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
Zzor:
Just like the so called upcoming artist that accused a man at Abuja hotel?
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Rexymania(m): 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Idiot, why didn't you expose him then...you were covering evil. What goes around comes around
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by stankezzy: 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
empty treat, u will release yet u are begging for your account to be un freeze , this Davis is notorious liar ,who is stopping u from releasing it ,only supported by pull him down group but d God we serve is above u
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by mosdii(m): 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
Zzor:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Your uselessness cannot be described in words town service x Transgender scammer x vagina person
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by mu2sa2: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
Naija christendom come and see your anointed men speaking in tongues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba / Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders / Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.