Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Crypto Dilemma: Banking Public, Regulators Differ On Cryptocurrencies - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Dilemma: Banking Public, Regulators Differ On Cryptocurrencies (22632 Views)

Bitcoin Can Be Used For 'Illegal' Purposes - US Regulators / Collaborate With Regulators, MTN COO Advises Investors / Experts Task Capital Market Regulators, Operators On Development (2) (3) (4)

Re: Crypto Dilemma: Banking Public, Regulators Differ On Cryptocurrencies by Veqtor: 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
lagdmark:

Abooki must you mention igbos.

Afonja...yes. I must. It's an obvious factor.. derz no need to sugar coat it.
Re: Crypto Dilemma: Banking Public, Regulators Differ On Cryptocurrencies by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
Collinsanele:

Elon Musk the CEO of Tesla and SpaceX has invested over a billion dollars and plans to accept Bitcoin has a valid means of transaction.
Just Google big companies accepting cryptos.

People have been losing their savings since time immemorial (you should not force an adult to spend his or her money in a certain way. It's a free world). Yahoo boys and other fraudsters have been laundering money before the advent of cryptos and would still launder money through other sources. It's not only through sentiments and speculations that drive the rise and fall of crytocurrencies smiley

We were disqualified from receiving Pfizer vaccine because it requires a storage facility of -78deg Celsius. We don't have constant power supply to sustain that. It's not fake news, just call a spade a spade. You can Google for further verification.

Tech is not for the most qualified. You can even work in any FANG company even without a college degree. For starters, you can be learning and still be earning via freelancing and doing some jobs for startups. It can create employment for our teeming digital-oriented youths. I can go on and on on this smiley

it seems you are the one that need google the most.

dude i am tired of argument.

1.the elon man said, if the regulation permits. do you know that it is illegal to use bicoin as a means of payment in the US.

2.We were not disqualified from receiving covid vaccines... go read the news again and stop spreading fake news

3.Tech is for qualified people...a shoemaker cant work in tech, if he knows nothing about tech or programing.

Re: Crypto Dilemma: Banking Public, Regulators Differ On Cryptocurrencies by Collinsanele: 7:49am On Feb 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

it seems you are the one that need google the most.

dude i am tired of argument.

1.the elon man said, if the regulation permits. do you know that it is illegal to use bicoin as a means of payment in the US.

2.We were not disqualified from receiving covid vaccines... go read the news again and stop spreading fake news

3.Tech is for qualified people...a shoemaker cant work in tech, if he knows nothing about tech or programing.

Why should Tesla invest over 1billion dollars in a system he doesn't believe or trust. And I never said the US uses Bitcoin for payment.

We were disqualified from using the Pfizer vaccine but not other vaccines.

If a shoe maker was given the resources and training in tech, tell me why he would not be able to go into tech let alone our graduates and other youths who are interested.

Talking about being tired in this argument, I can't be more tired in this argument. It is not rocket science.

Re: Crypto Dilemma: Banking Public, Regulators Differ On Cryptocurrencies by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2021
Collinsanele:

Why should Tesla invest over 1billion dollars in a system he doesn't believe or trust. And I never said the US uses Bitcoin for payment.

We were disqualified from using the Pfizer vaccine but not other vaccines.

If a shoe maker was given the resources and training in tech, tell me why he would not be able to go into tech let alone our graduates and other youths who are interested.

Talking about being tired in this argument, I can't be more tired in this argument. It is not rocket science.

Not only tesla has bouught bitcoin, Facebook and Twitter also and many other companies. They are using it for hedging.

Bitcoin is a store of value not a currency.

Nigeria was not disqualified from getting Pfizer vaccine, the fake news was gotten from Sahara reporters.

This is WHO supporting Nigeria and debunking the news

https://www.livemint.com/news/india/who-assures-support-for-nigeria-on-covid-19-vaccinations-11612690973972.html
Re: Crypto Dilemma: Banking Public, Regulators Differ On Cryptocurrencies by FemiLastBorn(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Veqtor:

Caman go sleep.

Nigeria’s problem stems from too many tribes. D earlier u realize that...the better for you
tueh
Ignorance at it peak
Re: Crypto Dilemma: Banking Public, Regulators Differ On Cryptocurrencies by Veqtor: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
FemiLastBorn:
tueh
Ignorance at it peak

Tueh...×2

You are stupid and you have no one to tell you.

Keep living in ur fairytale land and stop poking ur detty nose in d biz of dose of us who know what we are up against.

If yu don't agree with my post...you pass over... simple.. it's called staying on ur lane.. too bad, only pple who have sense understand that concept.
Re: Crypto Dilemma: Banking Public, Regulators Differ On Cryptocurrencies by FemiLastBorn(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2021
Veqtor:

Tueh...×2

You are stupid and you have no one to tell you.

Keep living in ur fairytale land and stop poking ur detty nose in d biz of dose of us who know what we are up against.

If yu don't agree with my post...you pass over... simple.. it's called staying on ur lane.. too bad, only pple who have sense understand that concept.

I can see d sense u claim u av written all over ur post.. Ofutufete
Re: Crypto Dilemma: Banking Public, Regulators Differ On Cryptocurrencies by Digitalwealth: 11:43am On Feb 10, 2021
Learn how to make above 100k every month trading crypto currency, someone might need this information to break free financially..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEhnWAIsSsY
Re: Crypto Dilemma: Banking Public, Regulators Differ On Cryptocurrencies by Veqtor: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
FemiLastBorn:

I can see d sense u claim u av written all over ur post.. Ofutufete

If Daz how you see...den u are completely blind. Foresight you don't have... even shortsightedness sef...lez jus manage it...is still far from yu.

D worst tin dah can happen to anyone is for you not to know wer ur problems begin...

You jus der.. flying and floating around like chaff. Even floater is better than yu.

If u had any iota of sense left...yu will go nd drown urself in history. Read... research b4 u come on a public space to spew balderdash.

Little wonder d White man said d best way to hide anything from a black man is to put it in a book.

I won't even dignify ur comments with another reply...av wasted enough tym on yu.

Carry ur sleeping open eye comot for my post jare...Ode.
Re: Crypto Dilemma: Banking Public, Regulators Differ On Cryptocurrencies by dotcomnamename: 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
seunny4lif:
Please, which one did you invested in?
I always the Crypto of a thing but don't know about it?
Pls, can you share a little advice?

BTC
ETH
LTC

Watch yourself turn to multi-millionaire in few years.. cheesy
Re: Crypto Dilemma: Banking Public, Regulators Differ On Cryptocurrencies by seunny4lif(m): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2021
We get talk ooh
dotcomnamename:

BTC
ETH
LTC

Watch yourself turn to multi-millionaire in few years.. cheesy
Re: Crypto Dilemma: Banking Public, Regulators Differ On Cryptocurrencies by AlphaSoul: 1:20am On Mar 01, 2021

My Ordeal With My Worker Today. / Do You Want To Win Football Pool This Week 27? / Delta Women Protest Over Shops In An Unusual Manner (Photo)