Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

DJ Cuppy Send Strong Message To Haters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / DJ Cuppy Send Strong Message To Haters (148 Views)

Yorubawuyi Send Strong Warning To Mc Oluomo / Bishop Oyedepo gives strong message to the graduates of covenant university / Mercy Eke Send Strong Message To Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Send Strong Message To Haters by gistongist: 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
After she took to social media to give a strong warning, famous Nigerian singer DJ Cuppy recently got people talking.

The entertainer claimed in the post she shared via her official Instagram page that her goodness should never be mistaken for weakness.

Femi Otedola, her billionaire father, also took to the comment section to confirm the singer’s assertion.

“Don’t EVER take my kindness for weakness �� #CuppyOnAMisson #CuppyDAT #OriginalCopy“She wrote.

source:https://gistongist.com/dj-cuppy-send-strong-message-to-haters/

Re: DJ Cuppy Send Strong Message To Haters by crispus09(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2021

E pain her
Re: DJ Cuppy Send Strong Message To Haters by Mokason288(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
Don’t EVER take my kindness for weakness 

How is that a strong warning?

Strong warning is

NO TRY ME OOO ...I GO CALL FULANI HERDSMEN FOR YOU OOO
Re: DJ Cuppy Send Strong Message To Haters by meobizy(f): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
Which goodness? Stingy woman.

(1) (Reply)

Https://youtu.be/hnp3_drsr-i / What To Consider Before Buying Hp Vh240a Display Monitor / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.