Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Femi Fani Kayode Set To Leave PDP As He Condemns Atiku Abunakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Set To Leave PDP As He Condemns Atiku Abunakar (571 Views)

Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP / Ekweremadu To Leave PDP / Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani Kayode Set To Leave PDP As He Condemns Atiku Abunakar by Coalition9ja: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
All roads may be set for Femi Fani - Kayode to leave the People’s Democratic Party as the former Minister of Aviation and PDP chieftain posted a cryptic message on his Instagram page.

FFK who is famous for criticizing President Buhari and the ruling APC equated Sheikh Gumi’s recent meeting with Terrorists to that of the sheikh’s frolicking with some chieftains of the PDP including presidential hopeful Atiku Abubakar. FFK posted “show me your friends and I will tell you who you are”

Questions are being asked about his possible return to the APC as the father of 10 paid a courtesy visit to Yahaya Bello where he showered encomiums on the Kogi state governor.

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Set To Leave PDP As He Condemns Atiku Abunakar by Designsking: 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
It is his constitutional right how he choses to respond to what he dislike.

No sane person will condenm me for eating rice over amala. Because we are all agent of Choices. As long as it doesn't put someone's freedom at risk.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Set To Leave PDP As He Condemns Atiku Abunakar by Coalition9ja: 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
The game is about to change
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Set To Leave PDP As He Condemns Atiku Abunakar by BosseJ: 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
Won't surprise me one bit. FFK has aways been known to be unstable. He speaks from both sides of his mouth.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Set To Leave PDP As He Condemns Atiku Abunakar by seunmsg(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
I guess Atiku’s dollars had stopped flowing in. FFK is on the lookout for who will pay for his next meal ticket. Political hustling without bitterness. The game is the game. We meouveeee!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Set To Leave PDP As He Condemns Atiku Abunakar by ezugegere(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
ok
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Set To Leave PDP As He Condemns Atiku Abunakar by jlinkd78(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Noted

(1) (Reply)

I Will Hang My Self And Die If Biafra Comes - Ijelespeaks / Aisha Buhari Loses Stepmother / President Buhari To Embark On A 20-day Private Visit And World Summit In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.