Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

I Will Hang My Self And Die If Biafra Comes - Ijelespeaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Hang My Self And Die If Biafra Comes - Ijelespeaks (587 Views)

Now NDLEA Will Hang Tinubu Portraits In Their Offices / When Biafra Comes You Must Provide All Your Social Media Handles - IPOB / Ipob Executive Abroad Are On Salary ESN Will Be Paid If BIAFRA Comes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Hang My Self And Die If Biafra Comes - Ijelespeaks by OyigboUpdate: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
https://www.facebook.com/103157684680128/posts/243443133984915/

Ijelespeaks placed a bet with his life last year as Kanu assured that if Nnamdi Kanu restores Biafra he would hang himself.
He is repeating the bet again.

Re: I Will Hang My Self And Die If Biafra Comes - Ijelespeaks by Akudaisi: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
I will rather want you alive to witness Biafra, wether it's NK that gets it or not,but y'all sabos will be alive to eat your vomits

1 Like

Re: I Will Hang My Self And Die If Biafra Comes - Ijelespeaks by flamingREED(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
Your threads take about 2 days to get to page 2. So why are you not giving up?

Anti-Igbo/IPOB threads no longer pull up traffic like before because we are practically ahead of others in the battle' against Fulani Supremacy.

ESN has brought peace of mind to many.

So try doing something else like thoroughly learning the basic rules of grammar and literature since you have some interest in writing.
Re: I Will Hang My Self And Die If Biafra Comes - Ijelespeaks by dollytino4real(f): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
why bet ur life on earthly things dat can diminish, pls repent
Re: I Will Hang My Self And Die If Biafra Comes - Ijelespeaks by Emyogalanya: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
https://www.facebook.com/103157684680128/posts/243443133984915/

Ijelespeaks placed a bet with his life last year as Kanu assured that if Nnamdi Kanu restores Biafra he would hang himself.
He is repeating the bet again.
same one sarrki said here some years back that he will kill himself if kanu is freed

1 Like

Re: I Will Hang My Self And Die If Biafra Comes - Ijelespeaks by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
grin grin green algae eaters never cease to amaze someone.

1 Like

Re: I Will Hang My Self And Die If Biafra Comes - Ijelespeaks by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hahaha his problem is not NNAMDI KANU BUT THE IDEA OF BIAFRA

WHEN YOU KEEP ATTACKING NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB YOU START RUNNING MAAAD AND IT WON'T BE LONG YOUR TRUE MOTIVE WILL SURFACE
Re: I Will Hang My Self And Die If Biafra Comes - Ijelespeaks by yanabasee1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
But why is the North not willing to let Biafra to go? What is the point keeping people who doesn't want to be a part of your team?

I don't know why they get supressed and ridiculed? These people say the want out and that they have all what can make them a country...So why can't you let them go?

If you feel you can't trust them and you don't even like them and you keep marginalising them and keep punishing them, does that really make any sense?
Re: I Will Hang My Self And Die If Biafra Comes - Ijelespeaks by Biafrawemove: 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
That’s your destiny now
Same with judas
Re: I Will Hang My Self And Die If Biafra Comes - Ijelespeaks by NnadyAutos: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
Start preparing your will on time if you have any property at all, so that your Labour in the world will not be in vain.

(1) (Reply)

Just In : Lekki Toll Gate Is Filled Up With Police / Nigeria: Will Tinubu Choose A Muslim Running Mate For 2023? / Yoruba Group Blasts Oba, Dares Fulani To Show Up With Their AK47.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.