Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,250 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Tansian University Or Covenant University (for Computer Science Degree) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tansian University Or Covenant University (for Computer Science Degree) (548 Views)

Nursing In An University Or School Of Nursing - Which Is Better? / 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tansian University Or Covenant University (for Computer Science Degree) by definitelyCYRIL(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hello guy, hope we're all having a good day?

I'm going to be enlisting for jamb soon, and I can't afford to go to a government owned university cos of all this their strike cultism and co.

I have chosen two private universities I would love to attend(tansian university &covenant university), but I just can't choose between the two of them, so I am asking my brothers and sisters in the house please which of the two would you recommend for me(it has to be tansian or covenant pls).

I plan on chasing a degree in computer science..so please I would really love your contributions, and also feel free to tell me the reason you chose one over the other, thank you guys

Please lalasticlala, I would really appreciate an F.P appearance. Please thnxs
Re: Tansian University Or Covenant University (for Computer Science Degree) by starbuck(f): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tansian University

My set was the pioneers grin

1 Like

Re: Tansian University Or Covenant University (for Computer Science Degree) by definitelyCYRIL(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
starbuck:
Tansian University

My set was the pioneers grin
please how is the school like, how are their hostels, do they have tight rules? Please I seriously need info.
Re: Tansian University Or Covenant University (for Computer Science Degree) by starbuck(f): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
definitelyCYRIL:
please how is the school like, how are their hostels, do they have tight rules? Please I seriously need info.

You are as free as air unlike covenant University.. Their hostel accommodation is topnotch ever since they moved over to umunya..You can also choose to live off campus if you like.. At least, I think their fees are a bit lesser than the other..

1 Like

Re: Tansian University Or Covenant University (for Computer Science Degree) by definitelyCYRIL(m): 7:09am On Feb 09, 2021
starbuck:

You are as free as air unlike covenant University.. Their hostel accommodation is topnotch ever since they moved over to umunya..You can also choose to live off campus if you like.. At least, I think their fees are a bit lesser than the other..
and please,one last question. I hope there are no cultists and high rate of stealing there?
Re: Tansian University Or Covenant University (for Computer Science Degree) by starbuck(f): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2021
definitelyCYRIL:
and please,one last question. I hope there are no cultists and high rate of stealing there?

Nope, it's not allowed. Those secretly into it go to IMSU to meet their kind their if not the school CSO go deal with their life grin grin...
No Fret joor, the school is recommended, I ran away from Madonna University because of their excessive rules and regulations and my papa dumped me at Tansian not knowing he did me a great favour

(1) (Reply)

Strike: LASU Postpones Exam Indefinitely As University Workers Shut Campus / Top Scholarships In UK For International Students 2021-22 / How Much Is Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Current School Fees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.