Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Tansian University Or Covenant University (for Computer Science Degree) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tansian University Or Covenant University (for Computer Science Degree) (173 Views)

Nursing In An University Or School Of Nursing - Which Is Better? / 5,000 Repentant Prostitutes Awarded Scholarship By Tansian University, Anambra / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tansian University Or Covenant University (for Computer Science Degree) by definitelyCYRIL(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hello guy, hope we're all having a good day?

I'm going to be enlisting for jamb soon, and I can't afford to go to a government owned university cos of all this their strike, cultism and co.

I have chosen two private universities I would love to attend(tansian university &covenant university), but I just can't choose between the two of them, so I am asking my brothers and sisters in the house please which of the two would you recommend for me(it has to be tansian or covenant pls).

I plan on chasing a degree in computer science..so please I would really love your contributions, and also feel free to tell me the reason you chose one over the other, thank you guys

Please lalasticlala, I would really appreciate an F.P appearance. Please thnxs
Re: Tansian University Or Covenant University (for Computer Science Degree) by eedimo(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Covenant university has carved a niche for itself in the field of Engineering and Computer related Subjects.
I haven't heard of Tansian university so I can't say anything.
Re: Tansian University Or Covenant University (for Computer Science Degree) by JOACHINpedro: 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
Covenant Uni is expensive and better in terms of good learning system but tansian is quite cheap and okay too

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designing During My One Year Internship / Inaugural Speech By The New AE-FUNAI Vice Chancellor Prof Sunday Elom / How To Find The Right Acting School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.