Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam (1854 Views)

Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos / Nigerian Youths Now Take Processed Urine To Feel High – NDLEA / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by Lindabanks: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Life is not balanced at all, and it's not everyone who laughs, dine, or even lives with you wish the best for you, just as in this case of the housemaid busted recently in a very bad act.

A Business Woman whose name is yet to be identified hired a Housemaid to help prepare food in the house and also do the house chores.

According to reports, the same housemaid has been working for her Madam for like 2years now.

It’s very unfortunate she has left tongues wagging after she was busted doing the unthinkable.

The ‘Trusted” housemaid was caught by her Madam after she attempted to prepare food using her urine.

In the video, you can see the furious madam question the housemaid both in English language and the local Ghanaian language.

The guilty housemaid can be seen dumb a clear indication that she actually did the crime on purpose.

Who knows what would have happened assuming she succeeded in carrying out her plot, perhaps she was acting on instruction by a native doctor in a bid to cage her madam or even harm her.

The reason for her action could not be ascertained yet. but let's not be too quick to judge, what if the madam has been maltreating her and she just wanted to get back or should I say revenge?

Furthermore, since she has been working there for over 2 years, who know if that was the secret ingredient she added to make her food delicious?

We'll leave you guys to be the judge of that by expressing yours thought via the comment section.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELLOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftFZfFncebk

Source: https://toktok9ja.com/busted-housemaid-caught-using-her-urine-to-prepare-food-for-her-madam-video/

Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by Nwodosis(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
It is better than putting Sniper
Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
B
Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by mezico96(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
undecided cryThis is very very bad...
Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by MickzyDonald: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
See her face, her likes are also here on NL
Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nwodosis:
how is it better, u just wan comment shey, tell us how is sniper better?
Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by HopeVictor(m): 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Someone said it's better than putting sniper..lol
All this housemaid self ehn.. nawa oh
Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by lifenija: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nwodosis:
u b mumu undecided
Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by AfonjaFirstSon: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
it's not a new thing, it happens regularly
Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by 280Bracket: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
Too bad
Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by mezico96(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
HopeVictor:
Someone said it's better than putting sniper..lol
All this housemaid self ehn.. nawa oh
gringringrin
Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
I'm not going to judge the maid, who knows what the madam has put her through to even think of that

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by danny56: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
Don't collect any maid of any kind except its extremely important. But some people too are very lazy, little thing they want help. Mitcheew!
Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by daania50080: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by johnkey: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
future people haha, na same thing they go dey do for their husband for future. to the prospective mumu men that will marry a naija sextoy or the stupid newly married ones get ready to eat soup made with urine in future.
Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by 3gpvids: 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
Piss?

Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 11:23am On Feb 10, 2021
I'm very sure that was not her first time doing such. I just don't understand how people can be this callous and wicked.
Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
FLESHnBLOOD:
I'm very sure that was not her first time doing such. I just don't understand how people can be this callous and wicked.

God alone knows what she might have seen at the hands of madam. It might be her only way of retaliating.
Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by drmikeadams(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

God alone knows what she might have seen at the hands of madam. It might be her only way of retaliating.

Most of those madame re very useless like Nigerian girls
Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
drmikeadams:

Most of those madame re very useless like Nigerian girls

I can't go as far as to speak on all Nigerian girls (I've actually met some nice ones), but yes, most Africans tend to play god when they are placed in a position of superiority, and this is so much pronounced in women. I don't know the reason behind it. Why would a maid be putting her urine in your food if you are nice and sympathetic to her?
Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by kereman1: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Who knows the ones wey she use faeces prepare?
Probably beans or anything porridge?
Re: Viral Video Of Housemaid Caught Using Her Urine To Prepare Food For Her Madam by Whoube99(f): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
[quote author=Lindabanks post=98872919]Life is not balanced at all, and it's not everyone who laughs, dine, or even lives with you wish the best for you, just as in this case of the housemaid busted recently in a very bad act.

A Business Woman whose name is yet to be identified hired a Housemaid to help prepare food in the house and also do the house chores.

According to reports, the same housemaid has been working for her Madam for like 2years now.

It’s very unfortunate she has left tongues wagging after she was busted doing the unthinkable.

The ‘Trusted” housemaid was caught by her Madam after she attempted to prepare food using her urine.

In the video, you can see the furious madam question the housemaid both in English language and the local Ghanaian language.

The guilty housemaid can be seen dumb a clear indication that she actually did the crime on purpose.

Who knows what would have happened assuming she succeeded in carrying out her plot, perhaps she was acting on instruction by a native doctor in a bid to cage her madam or even harm her.

The reason for her action could not be ascertained yet. but let's not be too quick to judge, what if the madam has been maltreating her and she just wanted to get back or should I say revenge?

Furthermore, since she has been working there for over 2 years, who know if that was the secret ingredient she added to make her food delicious?

We'll leave you guys to be the judge of that by expressing yours thought via the comment section.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELLOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftFZfFncebk

Source: https://toktok9ja.com/busted-housemaid-caught-using-her-urine-to-prepare-food-for-her-madam-video/

Na fertility enhancement urine. Who knows maybe the madam no born pikin yet so she wan help am

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. / Man Killed His Girlfriend And Package Her Body In The Freezer - Disturbing Vide / Just Because Of N20,000 Naija Babe Took Her Cloths Off In A Big Store (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.