Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

5 Quick Ways To Ruin Your Career - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Quick Ways To Ruin Your Career (248 Views)

Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have / Lautech Want To Ruin My Life (advice Needed) / 5 Quick And Easy Tips To Pass Waec-gce 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Quick Ways To Ruin Your Career by Zeus039(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Do you feel like you have reached the crossroads of your career and you're unsure if which path to take?, Seeking guidance is a wise thing to do in such situations as they are many business personnel's but not everyone will set you on the right track. Spending too much time listening to bad advice might make your situation worse. With this in my mind, Follow Me By Clicking The Follow Button Above as I list down 5 quick ways to ruin your career.

More News - https://m.scoopernews.com/detail?newsId=13511023[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: 5 Quick Ways To Ruin Your Career by Cerebellum: 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
LA click ...LA Eleribuu OP

(1) (Reply)

Download Project Topics And Materials From Here / Budget Friendly MBBS In Singapore / UTME CBT Practice Mock Tests - (Maths; Chem; Eng; Phy) - Set 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.