Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have (3527 Views)

Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation / Lautech Want To Ruin My Life (advice Needed) / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by alfredxyz123: 9:14am On Mar 15, 2022
I have been following nairaland for twelve years but I decide to share what bet9ja and co has done to me, they want to ruin my life. They is no good in betting of any form. Run before they destroy you like they have done to me. I know betting right from the time of 1960 bet to, sure bet, winners golden bet, bet365, nairabet, betking, merrybet, bet colony, betbonanza etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by alfredxyz123: 9:16am On Mar 15, 2022
I'm coming with more pictures, we can not allow this menace to go on

1 Share

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2022
You saw football you didnt play
You want to make fast money by playing virtual adapter that is computerized bro

Sorry is your name

18 Likes

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Ammishaddai: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2022
The bookies will always win at the end of the day

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by CryptoClub2018: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2022
It can only be roulette grin
Those guys have ruined my life no be small

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Righteousness2(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2022
grin

Dem no wan hear Gospel of JESUS!
Make we laugh dem small..

26 Likes

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by alfredxyz123: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2022
More

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by alfredxyz123: 9:25am On Mar 15, 2022
Again

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by alfredxyz123: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2022
Please take it to front page for people to learn

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by alfredxyz123: 9:32am On Mar 15, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
You saw football you didnt play
You want to make fast money by playing virtual adapter that is computerized bro

Sorry is your name
, the best bet is to quit, nothing like football. It will still end in premium tears

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Tinububalls: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2022
Bro I thought I'm the only one that suffered in their hands last week. I lost 90k to these bastards. How are we gonna run from these blood suckers?

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by alfredxyz123: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2022
More

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by alfredxyz123: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2022
It will never be well with them

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by alfredxyz123: 9:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Tinububalls:
Bro I thought I'm the only one that suffered in their hands last week. I lost 90k to these bastards. How are we gonna run from these blood suckers?
na run I want to do now. I have wasted close to 8 Million since I know what betting is all about. Many opportunities gone, age going down. I pray for few opportunity again.

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Nokio1: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2022
Person dey find money to cook ogbono wey go reach one month,u dey one side they dash person company money..wehdone sir
You report am for us to do wetin call Abba kyaroi for them na

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Tinububalls: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2022
alfredxyz123:
na run I want to do now. I have wasted close to 8 Million since I know what betting is all about. Many opportunities gone, age going down. I pray for few opportunity again.
Me too I need a way out but man needs bulk money to start up.
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Legalcriminal: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2022
Na you go meet bet9ja and u dey curse them. You sef dey play virtual and u wan make am.

Join MrBayo or MrBanks tips make ur betting life change for good
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Bornbiafra: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2022
FG please for the sake of our lives

Please we beg you all at the top ... please ban this betting companies
They have ruined our future

Please help us ...we are begging with tears

Just as you banned online loan app please extend it to the betting companies

Copied bihari,osibanjo,malami

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by CharlotteFlair: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
grin

Dem no wan hear Gospel of JESUS!
Make we laugh dem small..
Didn't know you were capable of humor..

5 Likes

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Righteousness2(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2022
alfredxyz123:

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by kmaster007: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2022
Who send you. Dem by force you
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Totilopussylick(m): 11:22am On Mar 15, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Na you go meet bet9ja and u dey curse them. You sef dey play virtual and u wan make am.

Join MrBayo or MrBanks tips make ur betting life change for good
you the advance him to continue with the betting

Naija no wan learn tongue

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Nnannapat(m): 11:25am On Mar 15, 2022
Maybe betting is not meant for you, between 2021 and now, I have won over 6 million naira in football betting.
You have to check the stats. and do a lot of fundamental analysis before placing a bet, it is something that you need to sit down and learn properly.
Football betting is like forex trading, they both need careful analysis and both can give you profit or life threatening losses.

10 Likes

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Bestiee01(f): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Atleast I have seen some wins there.lol.continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by FaithELEFAN(f): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2022
dont give up sir.
winners dont quit.

its even at this moment you ought to bet aggressively

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by princeemmma(m): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2022
something must kill a man, you dey bet all this time you know win, shey you know receive signal anytime you play? like loosing signal, like one will cut your ticket..... sorry be your na

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Fakbrown: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Bornbiafra:
FG please for the sake of our lives

Oga no body told you to gamble, go and sort yourself out, responsible gamblers don't complain
Copied bihari,osibanjo,malami
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Fakbrown: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=Bornbiafra post=111053162]FG please for the sake of our lives

Oga no body told you to gamble, go and sort yourself out, responsible gamblers don't complain
C

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Na your money bet9ja dey take pay other winners.Na #100 I dey stake and E no dey too affect me that much.
No dey carry cup matches.Na bench warmers coach dey use play cup matches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by kingmann(m): 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
alfredxyz123:
Please take it to front page for people to learn
Oga if u want to make money message me I can't guarantee u constant winning but u will surely win more than u lose I promise
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by kingmann(m): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
alfredxyz123:
virtual no get head they deal only on real matches
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by kingmann(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
alfredxyz123:
just message make I help u make some money back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 2007 Nigerian Stock Exchange Essay Competition Is Out! / National Open University Announce Exam Date / When Does Jamb Lesson And Coaching Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.